Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:17 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Quidditch Stadium
What am I doing? Announcing the first match!
What am I thinking? Yes!!!!!

Kat bit her lip as she watched Penny and her girlfriend battle for the Snitch. When Ariana closed her hands around the little golden ball, Kat screamed. "And Seeker Ariana Hawthorne has caught the Snitch!" she screamed into the microphone. "Hufflepuff wins!"

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:22 pm
Charlotte Leavold
Me
First Year Gryffindor
11 Years old~ Single~ Adventuring, what are you doing?
***************~~~```***************``~~~*************

Charlotte smiled. The run had felt great, it had been a while since she had been able to run in a long time. She was disappointed that Hufflepuff was not doing as well as she would have hoped. Her friends were in hufflepuff and so she was rooting for their team too. "Im sure they will win it back" She said. She looked in to the fields trying to see if she knew any of the players. There were a few first years but most were older class-men. Suddenly the announcer said that hufflepuff was the winner. She clapped her hand and cheered, wishing she had been there for more of the game.

***********~-____-~************

~~Out of Character-   ~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~User Image~~~~~

Nekomancer1

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:08 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch stands A

Chloe turned her attention to Charlotte when she called. “Hey Charlotte sure why not.” She said as she turned back to the match. Newlyn took the liberty of telling their friend that Slytherin was winning the game so far. “I hope so…” she said still unsure on which way this game could go. Watching the game that’s when it happened… the screams the cry that Hufflepuff had won the first game of the season. “Wait ago Ariana, WOO HOO!” Chloe cried out with sheer joy.

(Exit to common room)

With: Newlyn

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:13 pm
A domesticated girl that's all you ask of me
Darling it is no joke, this is lycanthropy
The moon's awake now with eyes wide open
My body's craving, so feed the hungry.

I've been devoting myself to you Monday to Monday and Friday to Friday
Not getting enough retribution or decent incentives to keep me at it
I'm starting to feel just a little abused like a coffee machine in an office
So I'm gonna go somewhere cozy to get me a lover
And tell you all about it.

User Image
User Image
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Werewolf
»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy blinked as Caitlin approached her. What did she want from her? Then the younger Gryffindor asked her who she was dating, and Remy thought about it for a moment before Caitlin answered for her. Her answer was Sam. Did she just say Sam? She's dating Sam? Samuel Meridith? M-My Sam? she thought as the awkward moment of silence stretched on. She didn't know how to react. Her blood seemed to boil inside of her, yet her mind told her to be sad. How was she to react? "That... That's great, Caitlin. Really... great..." she replied in a depressed tone. She heard that Hufflepuff had won, but she didn't cheer or shout or dance in glee. She brought her gaze to her shoes, and walked off in the opposite direction, kicking the ground as she walked, balling her fists up and putting them in her pockets. She felt like her whole universe had just crashed down on her. Yeah, Sam chose Caitlin over her, and she was okay with that. It was his decision, after all. But what really got her was the fact that Caitlin had the nerve to come and brag about it right in her face. And with that smug like smirk on her face too. Why would she do that? Didn't she know how that would make her feel? Apparently not, seeing as she took the choice to do so anyways. Sighing and feeling pretty down, Remy stalked off to her dorm, where she would spend the rest of the day hiding from the world.
*Exit to Gryffindor Girls Dormitories*

Wearing
»-(¯`v´¯)

Sitting across a bar, staring right at her prey
It's going well so far, she's gonna get her way
Nocturnal creatures are not so prudent
The moon's my teacher, and I'm her student.

To locate the single men, I got on me a special radar
And the fire department hotline in case I get in trouble later
Not looking for cute little divos or rich city guys that just want to enjoy
But having a very good time and behave very bad in the arms of a boy.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:41 am
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, Hufflepuff First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Delighted
Thoughts: We did it!
With: Chloe and Charlotte

Newlyn jumped to her feet, cheering, when it was announced that Hufflepuff had one. "Yes! Go Hufflepuff!" she exclaimed, clapping furiously. As everyone started to make their way down from the stands, Newlyn went along with the crowd, eyes shining with joy that her house had won.

"Responsibility is the price of freedom."

Where everyone you know never leaves too soon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:56 am
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
Wearing
Mood: Neutral
Thoughts: ...
With: No one

Marina wasn't exactly heartbroken when Slytherin lost. It was just a silly game, who really cared? Well, plenty of people, but not her. She'd just come to be 'social'. Not that she had been, having spent the whole time reading. She took note of the page she was on, closed her book, and made her way down the steps back to solid ground.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:57 am
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
Wearing
Mood: Hopeful
Thoughts: Maybe this game will be better...

Marina made her way to the top of the stands, taking a seat. Yes, she was here again, despite being bored out of her mind last time. She figured she should come to cheer on Hufflepuff, since Nell and Ada were in it. The redhead hadn't planned on coming, deciding she'd use homework as an excuse. But a particularly vivid nightmare had kept her up last night, and Marina had given up on sleep and decided to just to do her homework. Consequently, she'd finished all of it. She was hopeful one of her friends would show up, but until then there was reading to be done. Marina had finished The Hobbit, and had just started The Fellowship of the Ring. She flipped through it until she reached the spot she had left off on, and lost herself in a different world once again.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:28 am
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, Hufflepuff First Year
Wearing
Mood: Happy
Thoughts: Go Hufflepuff!

Newlyn smiled happily as she took a seat in the stands. She was hoping Hufflepuff would win again. The dark haired girl waved her pennant in the air, waiting for the game to begin.

"Responsibility is the price of freedom."

Where everyone you know never leaves too soon

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:43 am
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Gracie slipped into the stands and took a seat next to Caitlin. Usually she wouldn't come to the games, but now her cousins were both on the teams and Cait was too. So she had vowed to come to Ravenclaw and Gryffindor games. She smiled at her friend and watched as the game began.

OOC:...

Love interest: Jade

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:59 am
♫ Feeling: Anxious
♫ Company: Dove.
♫ What I'm thinking: Who's going to win?
♫ What am I doing; Sitting with Dove.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ Ȼʜɑsεɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin smiled as the match began. She looked up when Gracie joined her, "Surprised to see you here, Dove," She said with a smirk. Caitlin ran her fingers through her hair. It was quite cold out today. She pulled some candy out of her bag and offered some to Gracie.

OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:29 pm
User Image

•†• I c a r u sx ( ★ ) x S k y l a r •†•
"The truest characters of ignorance are vanity, and pride and arrogance”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†

Icarus walked up the steps to the stands. His coat was covered in snow, and he pulled it tighter to stay warm. The snow was falling now as winter approached and he saw his breath every time he breathed out. The cold air made his nose and cheeks red, but that didn't stop him.

He glanced at the faces of students sitting in the stands with a smirk. None of them would recognize him, they were all new. Well, that was obvious. Icarus looked over at the Quidditch field and smiled. This is what he loved the most. Quidditch was in his veins. And he wanted to see who else shared that love with him.

He walked up the stands over to where the staff sat. His hands were in his coat pockets as he looked at all the professors. There was one he recognized, and she was sitting at the front, "Hello, Headmistress... do you remember me?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:17 pm
((You MUST wait a minimum of 6 hours between posts to allow the opposing seeker a chance to post again, after that, you may post again if they have not. If they have, you may post immediately afterward. I didn't catch it last time, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to delete the previous posts stating the catch and win. This is referenced not only in the Quidditch rules, but in the OOC quidditch banter thread.))  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:20 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Third Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda had been sitting alone throughout the whole match. She wanted to see if Hufflepuff just got lucky during their last match, which was with Slytherin, or if they actually became a threat in Quidditch. The third year pulled her hood onto her head as the cold air bit at her skin. Because of the winter weather, her face was almost completely flushed from all color, making the girl look pale behind her grey jacket.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out