Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Art & Growths
=>[SUBMIT/$] New Troll Art/Alt Art Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:01 am
I want to buy a Troll with EP! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: full & child base 2 please!
Troll: Athera Kyphie
Extra: wip plsss :9

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 1:51 pm
I won troll art in an event! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: Alt artttttt
Event: Hunters Meta!
Troll: it sarce
Extra: I doodled some references because I can't make up my mind. Basically, just think really sporty, light stuff. Easy to run in stuff. Only things that FOR SURE need to be on her art are the shwings (her new artifact), the scar on her arm (from the leech dragon thing a la first meta), the Shorty Shorts and also the wrapped up hands. I do like bandages tho; SHE'S TOUGH. Also she's "getting older"-ish, it'd be neat if her horns were starting to curve (to what extent is up to you~~~) It'd be BALLER

Also her powers! Just give me a blank cert i think that'd be fine maybe just some soft transparent gradient somewhere? idk Invisibles.

Shoe ref: herel i was too lazy to try and draw em accurately. If you need more references, they're based off of mizuno wave riders :3c

sorry I'm so indecisive. god help me. NO PRESSURE TAKE YOUR TIME WHEEZE

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 7:05 pm
I want to buy a small edit with a Makeover Coupon! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Troll: Stryke Nvrmor
Original art: Teen Stage
Edit Information: I want to add a few minor things; including the scar on his right cheek (a thin line across his cheek same side as other sides scars) along with the burns on his neck from the fire in the caverns during the Hunters meta. I dont know how hard it would be to add a rebel cloak (with the P.I pin, the hood not drawn up). one with/without the cloak would be amazing. Otherwise just the scars is fine please and thanks!
Coupon Verification: Hunters Meta

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 8:13 pm
I want to buy some Alterate Art with EP! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: Teen, untemplated
Troll: Reemus Grroou
Extra: Reemus's disguise! He's masquerading as a blueblood. Wearing tinted blue glasses to hide his eye, a scarf to hide his burns. Hair is a little longer than last summer, but swept back, possibly gelled. His non-burnt side of the face might have more poof to the facial hair growing there by now? Up to your discretion, though! Outfit refs here here and here. His 'symbol' is a tooth (can be more generic), put wherever you think is a good spot. Blood color can be whatever's close to the blue in his disguise that isn't mutant-y. The outfit can be toned down as much as needed to fit his life stage restrictions.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 1:39 am
I won troll art in an event! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: Alt arts o vob
Event: Hunters Meta
Troll: Miache Gahiji
Extra: Casually classy attire with his long pretty hair down and a bit wavy his symbol on his belt or tie or wherever you think would look best. I would like if he had some scars on his neck peeking out of his collar from claws and also on his forearms.

Edit: Also.....GLOVES o 3o!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:34 pm
Order: Custom Mutantblood - Kid Template #4
Event: => [MINI-META] The Gilded Invite
Troll: Cynril Minati
Extra: If there's some sort of "basic" brooding caverns outfit of some sort, he wears that. Not sure if it's possible for him to have a dirty dress shirt around his waist (just a way for him to be hemo-anon) or have bandages on his feet? And finally Wips are always good!!

-internal screaming-

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

A Forest Faery

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:08 pm
I want to buy a Troll with EP! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: semicustom + template 3
Troll: Ophila Bzzzle
Extra: Insp. for her dress! But her leggings are black, white, and yellow striped.
And instead of the flower is her symbol.
Ref. by Birdie
Color ref. by me

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 10:04 pm
Order: semicustom, template 1 please!
Troll: Flydra Dromen
Extra: She wears a white labcoat with ruffles! Tall black stockings and white Mary Janes for shoes. Kind of a Lolita nurse look to her. Her eye shape is kind of like a half circle to emphasize her half lidded expressions (please see ref included in this post). She has noticeable lower eyelashes but not particularly unique upper lashes. Please give her a sleepy dreamy smile!
Another reference

Yamashii

Doutei

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:10 am
Order: semicustom template 2
Troll: Scorpa Devile
Extra: I'd like her to have a playful grin on her face. She can look a bit mean. WIPs are great! I'd like her to have a mock military romper as her outfit. I'd prefer her to have epaulettes but if that's too extravagant for a kid I am okay with her going without. Her horns are meant to similar to scorpion legs. Scorpa has cat-eye shaped eyes with a flared out eyelash (as drawn in the refs).

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:15 am
Order: Semi-Custom on base #3 please!
Event: Bloodfest 2016
Troll: Eilidh Rosach
Extra: You can play with colors/anything you think might work better than what's mentioned in her journal. Her apperance otherwise is something like this. I would like a wip please!

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:07 pm
I want to buy a small edit with a Makeover Coupon! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Troll: Rastin Morden
Original art: BOOP
Edit Information: Basically, Rastin as he is, but with his hood down to show his hair.
Hair reference I used from his quest Reference with huge cloak
Coupon Verification: I forgot I had this WHOOPS.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 12:09 pm
Troll: Tamiya
Original art: fer teen
Edit Information: missin fingers. Her metal fingers aren't full prosthetics integrated into her hands (get away from her with that SCIENCE), they're more like functional high-tech jewelry. The simple articulated armor type like this: [x] but gold. Since these are also her artifacts (I dont have art of them yet though) they have injectors in them but you don't have to see that part. just ~imagine~.
Coupon Verification: I totally don't need one due to staff perks but she actually got one in the Chittentown meta?!?!

Sypon
Vice Captain

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 5:09 pm
Order: Alt art
Event: Sewing Dummy from Bloodfest
Troll: Caiden
Extra: The results of the water-coloring competition. He started out in a white snowboarding outfit like thing, and now its all covered in colors. Just splatter his outfit in all the colors that were used for the water coloring competition. He still has his bandana on.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:46 am
Troll: Vremea Everai
Original art: bang 1, bang 2 (if it's not too much to save, then also her cape, tho that might be a lot, oops)
Edit Information: Vremea's hair is now a little longer, and also pushed back-- Though she only wears it pushed back as Bellen. Normally she wears her hair like this as her bangs are still there, just pushed back.
Also that one blue gem(not milieu's lunears, even though you can't really see it) on her bracelet is now Stryke's bloodcolor ( #c1b41d )! Literally just change the original to reflect the new one, because I'm a sap fml aha
Coupon Verification: Hunterrrss!

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:32 pm
Order: full custom powered troll. Kid base #2 please
Event: Bloodfest 2016
Troll: Rianon Sahira
Extra: Hmm, I don't think so, everything should be in her quest! Just would love for her shawl to be incorporated <3

Art & Growths

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff