Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
ATTN: Needing ppl to start planning This Year's Halloween!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:28 pm
Vishkah
Peachy_Girl_Momo

angelwingsflower

momo the peachy

I am Lulu Belle

Peachy! Unfortunately, something has happened with our artist, and she dropped out. I wish she had given more notice, but this means we need another artist, quick-snap.

What do you think of this one? I'll continue to go hunting in the meantime but her post layouts start at 150k, and we promised 200 on the last one, but she does offer included coding, animated banners and whatever so long as the bigger our order is, the bigger our payment is.

Quote:
READ BEFORE YOU ORDER PL0X
the more complicated your order, the higher
your bribe should be. the higher you bribe
me, the better/ faster your work will come
out. minimum bribe is the price stated above.
if you dont like it, get out.

It says 2 days to 1 week for a Post layout, but she has three of these in progress at the moment.

Because I was the one who suggested getting an artist for all our Halloween art, I am willing to add to the price of our order. I'll need your reply soon because I don't know if she'll take us or if you even like her and I need your opinion! I will, of course, look for other alternatives as well. We may need to try a few places. I don't think we can afford coding, since that requires us upping by a bribe and this is already a big job.

Yeah, go with her. I'm willing to accept anything at this point. And same thing, halloween themes and colors and such. Dammit, I am so pissed off with that person for doing that, I will reccomend to everyone never to order a thing from her. mad I mean, I knew something was fishy about her from the start. And not even giving us notice!? WTF? gonk stressed scream I hope this new artist comes through and fast, or all our plans are down the toilet. If I had known the other artist was going to be a total flake, I would have never wasted our time on her. sad

edit: Her thread is also on our affiliate page. I am going to remove it, and ask that she do the same. I do not want our guild to be associated with her thread or work at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:32 pm
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Vishkah
Peachy_Girl_Momo

angelwingsflower

momo the peachy

I am Lulu Belle

Peachy! Unfortunately, something has happened with our artist, and she dropped out. I wish she had given more notice, but this means we need another artist, quick-snap.

What do you think of this one? I'll continue to go hunting in the meantime but her post layouts start at 150k, and we promised 200 on the last one, but she does offer included coding, animated banners and whatever so long as the bigger our order is, the bigger our payment is.

Quote:
READ BEFORE YOU ORDER PL0X
the more complicated your order, the higher
your bribe should be. the higher you bribe
me, the better/ faster your work will come
out. minimum bribe is the price stated above.
if you dont like it, get out.

It says 2 days to 1 week for a Post layout, but she has three of these in progress at the moment.

Because I was the one who suggested getting an artist for all our Halloween art, I am willing to add to the price of our order. I'll need your reply soon because I don't know if she'll take us or if you even like her and I need your opinion! I will, of course, look for other alternatives as well. We may need to try a few places. I don't think we can afford coding, since that requires us upping by a bribe and this is already a big job.

Yeah, go with her. I'm willing to accept anything at this point. And same thing, halloween themes and colors and such. Dammit, I am so pissed off with that person for doing that, I will reccomend to everyone never to order a thing from her. mad I mean, I knew something was fishy about her from the start. And not even giving us notice!? WTF? gonk stressed scream I hope this new artist comes through and fast, or all our plans are down the toilet. If I had known the other artist was going to be a total flake, I would have never wasted our time on her. sad

I wouldn't go so far as to say that - She sounded pretty down and out like there had been something going in in real life. That said I do think it was discourteous for her not to tell us sooner - she should have told us as soon as she knew she wouldn't be able to do it, that way we could find someone else!

I'll put in an order but most places I've looked at are busy.

If we end up with semi-okay graphics, then we'll just have to make our contests, games and chatting the central point, which it is anyway! mrgreen  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:42 pm
Vishkah

I'm sorry if you think I was a little harsh because you like her and her shop and all, but I am soooo pissed off that she didn't even have the decency to tell us, just left us waiting around while the clock ticks away. And it's not like she's the only one with issues in the 'real world'. I have many real life issues, but if I have to bail on something in gaia, I at least give fair warning.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:04 pm
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Vishkah

I'm sorry if you think I was a little harsh because you like her and her shop and all, but I am soooo pissed off that she didn't even have the decency to tell us, just left us waiting around while the clock ticks away. And it's not like she's the only one with issues in the 'real world'. I have many real life issues, but if I have to bail on something in gaia, I at least give fair warning.

I understand, its fair enough that you're pissed. I'm really on edge about our deadline myself! It was wrong of her not to tell us. I just hope we can find somebody - I placed an order at a second shop, but I won't assume we'll get in as they already look busy. So if we could all keep an eye out for shops and ask around, that'd be great.  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:06 pm
Vishkah
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Vishkah

I understand, its fair enough that you're pissed. I'm really on edge about our deadline myself! It was wrong of her not to tell us. I just hope we can find somebody - I placed an order at a second shop, but I won't assume we'll get in as they already look busy. So if we could all keep an eye out for shops and ask around, that'd be great.

Yeah. I have to log out now, though. A storm is right over our house, and a huge lightning bolt just struck the road outside. I will come back on tomorrow night and see to it. TTFN smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:08 pm
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Vishkah
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Vishkah

Yeah. I have to log out now, though. A storm is right over our house, and a huge lightning bolt just struck the road outside. I will come back on tomorrow night and see to it. TTFN smile

Ta ta! (Just looked up the meaning of that phrase)  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:10 pm
Vishkah
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Vishkah
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Vishkah

Hehe. So, did you hear back from the girl about the thread layout?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:23 pm
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Vishkah
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Vishkah
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Vishkah

Nope. I'm currently contacting this person who says she also does headers, footers and banners.  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:26 am
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Vishkah

guys have you found one?
**not good with those kinda things sorreh*
maybe there's one in SW who can do thread layouts? the one who did the big banner **see guild home of SW** was Lorhean maybe if we can't find anyone we could ask her? or something?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:27 am
chiisai-akanbo
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Vishkah

guys have you found one?
**not good with those kinda things sorreh*
maybe there's one in SW who can do thread layouts? the one who did the big banner **see guild home of SW** was Lorhean maybe if we can't find anyone we could ask her? or something?

I'm waiting to hear back from somebody (third person I've tried.... X___x) but if that falls through, I'd definitely consider asking them!

heart How's it going, Chii!  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:33 am
Vishkah
I'm waiting to hear back from somebody (third person I've tried.... X___x) but if that falls through, I'd definitely consider asking them!

heart heart
aack.. not good I'm always feeling so tired and I often fall asleep in front of my laptop.. emotion_facepalm maybe it's because of all the thinking.. D:
so I apologize for not being of help D:

et vous? heart (boahahah! learned it from you heart )>w<  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:43 am
chiisai-akanbo
Vishkah

heart heart
aack.. not good I'm always feeling so tired and I often fall asleep in front of my laptop.. emotion_facepalm maybe it's because of all the thinking.. D:
so I apologize for not being of help D:

et vous? heart (boahahah! learned it from you heart )>w<

Don't worry, I know exactly how you feel! X__x

XDDDD Me and my silly French thing. I don't know why but I always say "Et toi?" or "Et vous?" no matter how many times people say

"HAAAAAAH?" in response.

Anyway, I'm feeling pretty blechh so my thinking is pretty much gone too. @_@ Oh! I have something I'd like to discuss with you, so perhaps I'll message you about it soonish! (though it is pretty late... and I can't think straight. X__x)  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:47 am
Vishkah

XDDDD Me and my silly French thing. I don't know why but I always say "Et toi?" or "Et vous?" no matter how many times people say

"HAAAAAAH?" in response.

Anyway, I'm feeling pretty blechh so my thinking is pretty much gone too. @_@ Oh! I have something I'd like to discuss with you, so perhaps I'll message you about it soonish! (though it is pretty late... and I can't think straight. X__x)

lol xDD.. I wonder how our conversation will go **with the both of not being able to think straight* hahah xD

I think as long as we use it when we're asking about the other party then it's fine hahah xDD
I wish to learn japanese but i'm too lazy so maybe next time xDD rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:59 am
chiisai-akanbo
Vishkah

"HAAAAAAH?" in response.

lol xDD.. I wonder how our conversation will go **with the both of not being able to think straight* hahah xD

I think as long as we use it when we're asking about the other party then it's fine hahah xDD
I wish to learn japanese but i'm too lazy so maybe next time xDD rofl

XDDDDDDDD! I'd love to learn Japanese! The languages I want to learn the most are Japanese and French, followed by Mandarin, Spanish and Italian. Woooooooo, languages! >_<

EDIT: This really should go in the SPAM YOUR HEART OUT section. XD  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:53 pm
Peachy_Girl_Momo

Okay. Blysk is a no-show, the other place I went is also a no-show, but the third place I went to offered me this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She says she'll go ahead and finish the rest (of the subheaders, and footers) ASAP if we like the style. So I thought I'd ask your approval over whether you think we should go ahead with this one!

I personally really like it apart from the pumpkin. I wonder if she could replace it with a different one or a bat or something!  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff