Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 04: Guild Memories - Old events, historic threads, etc..
[TRG HONOR] Where were you on 9.11.01? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Northern_Downpour143

Desirable Wench

13,200 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:29 pm
I was in second grade. We were at school and suddenly the TVs came on and there was the towers in smoke.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:31 pm
Sweetness232
I was being babysat by my grandma at the time and i was really little so i didnt really kno wat was going on but i do feel srry for those who hav lost family members in the towers may they rest in peace crying

how old are you now??  

De Shout

Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100

De Shout

Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:32 pm
i'm just 6 years old when that tragedy happen.. i think i'm in pre school.. but when i knew the news. i felt so sad.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:54 pm
I was just sitting at home, and being just a little kid I didn't really know what was going on until I found out my uncle was by the towers and they went down. Luckily, he wasn't hurt, but now I can understand what happened, and my heart goes out to all the families affected by it.  

LongLongAgo

crumpled paper towel

Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:01 pm
Nobody knows.
(Well I think I was in school....)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:09 pm
I was em, actually having a party at the time. But it's my brother's birthday! So it's ok! Though he was really mad about it, cause we all stopped the celebrations to go watch tv. But hey, he was 8!
Tell the truth when I saw the explosions I thought they were fireworks for my brother, and so exclaimed that they were pretty. Of course, at this my parents looked at me like I was crazy. Then again I still think explosions are pretty.
And today we partied again, as we have on this day for the past 10 years. To me this day will always be a birthday over the attack, simply because that came first.  

ZeldaxLove

Dapper Seeker

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Atraix

8,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:18 pm
I was in third grade when it happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:29 pm
i was in school  

megane suzuka sakamoto

Lady Lilith Mistfang

Smitten Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:31 pm
I was in elementary school, perhaps 3rd grade and the intercom above our class told us to turn to this channel and watch what was going on. Our teacher did and the whole class saw what was going on.. I don't remember what I was doing exactly but the class itself froze in horror and fear... it's all that I can remember from ten years ago today...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:34 pm
i was on church...
pray to God for my test ..
and my healthy..
biggrin
3nodding  

meledak

3,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MyPrettyLilCherryBlossom

Angelic Duck

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:24 pm
i was a young kid and didn't know what was going on
and honestly, i don't remember that day sad
although, i am very sad to know all the destruction and devastation that happened, now that I'm older and understand 9/11  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm
I was at school. There was an announcement on the speaker saying "Please stop everything you are doing and turn the tv on." We all watched the tower fall down.  

NightmareAngel_Reaper

Shy Phantom

Dreams Collide

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:40 pm
I was nine and in Alaska, my father had just died and we where getting ready for our flight in less then a week. We where driving to get boxes when i heard it on the radio, my mom and i both watched as it happened on TV later that night.
We didn't have enough money to cancel our flight so three days after September 11th, my mom and i took a flight to where we live now from Alaska.
it was so scary and sad. And unreal, i remember the teachers talking to us about it in school a few days after that. Seeing them and my mom and friends crying... it was horrible.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:11 pm
http://youtu.be/-vT3km_PlDg  

Dreams Collide

Pemmu

Peaceful Browser

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:46 pm
I don't really know what i did. I was a little girl so i don't know. We were probably in Europe because we went to visit my grandma. I really don't know.

May all the souls that were lost
Rest in peace .  
04: Guild Memories - Old events, historic threads, etc..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games