Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Green Leaves ][ Rondo Jungle Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:03 pm
User Image

▂▃▅▆█ Ryoichi Kaguya █▆▅▃▂
-Genin-

Ryo quickly ducked to avoid the kick. As Matsu's leg flew over his head, Ryo quickly jumped. If timed right, his shoulder would hit Matsu's leg upward, throwing him off balance. But even if he missed he would still spin while jumping. When his legs would reach Matsu's head height, he would let them loose. Now, if Ryo had successfully thrown Matsu off balance, Riku's attack would miss him and Ryo's legs, would fly towards Riku's head with enough force to knock someone unconscious. But if Matsu wasn't thrown off balance then the kicks would be aimed for Matsu's body instead of Riku's head.

Chakra Pool: 310/310

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:24 pm
User Image
Matsu Hyuuga
------- || Taijutsu || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Once matsu missed his spinning kick, his rotation allowed him to see Rikuto gone and elevated. Landing, Shigeru turned to see Ryoichi's legs gyrate towards him. Putting one arm up to defend, he was knocked backwards by the entire momentum of Ryoichi's weight. Just then, to Matu's surprise, Rikuto came down with an attack from above. In an instant, the blade came down on Ryoichi as Matsu stood in Ryoichi's place. Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu). With both shinobi in front of him, Matsu then lunged his right and left palms forward together, unleashing an invisible force that would strike them as strong as a wall, easily blowing them away. Hakke Kūshō [ Eight Trigrams: Empty Palm ]
-25 285/310

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image

-Genin-

Just before the blade impacted Ryo's shoulder, he was blown back by Matsu's jutsu. His feet were slightly lifted off the ground as he was pushed back, causing him to trip as he skidded back down. He lost his balance and fell backward but luckily he caught himself and rolled backward, sliding a bit to stop himself from moving further back. Although it didn't feel like it, the push knocked him back pretty far. About 30 feet was just a rough guess. He slowly stood, waiting for the next attack from either Matsu or Rikuto.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:33 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Genin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu | Yukigakure

Also thrown back by Matsu's strange attack, Riku was still airborne when he let loose. She was flung over a dozen feet in the air and back almost 20ft AAAAAAAAAAAH! ******** ! Riku's mind screamed even as she twisted in the air and her hand struck tree branches. She was still blasting through them when she hooked her leg around a branch "OW!" the jerk stretched her leg and she smacked the back of her head into the tree trunk, falling backwards over the branch "Oh that hurt..." Riku hung upside down, her leg tight around the branch. Her sword was still in her hand, thank goodness, and she just hung limp to get her bearings back under her "What the heck was that?" she mumbled and then loosened her leg. She fell through the trees and branches and straight into the snow, landing on her rear. Her sword landed flat in the snow as she rubbed the back of her head That is totally going to bruise. she thought and pushed to her feet, taking up her sword Now...where did those two go? Or maybe I should ask where did I go?

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:37 am
User Image
Matsu Hyuuga

Matsu spun to a nearby tree trunk and pressed his back onto it. He had sent away both of them but had lost sight of Rikuto. Matsu feared he had truly hurt her but he did not reveal his position. He looked around for a few moments before he put together his hands in a Tiger seal. Byakugan The veins around Matu's forehead and temple began to show themselves before they stopped and defined Matsu's eyes. Matsu then put together a few more hand signs, seeing with the Byakugan that he was not in the line of sight of the other two. Suddenly, out from behind stepped Rikuto. She was scratched and bruised, her hair a mess. Rikuto lacked her sword, however. She then began to limp her way to Ryoichi in the distance. "What the hell was that?!" She cried out on her limp to Ryoichi.
-20 265/310

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 am
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Ah. Riku stopped, her eyes drifting up to the sky as if she was thinking of something. After a moment of this her hands flickered despite the sword and she knelt. Smoke pellets exploded on the ground, enveloping her completely. She had her katana in her mouth as she completed a string of hand signs. As the smoke cleared, Riku was gone...and her chakra signature had vanished as well. She had vanished.

(Performed: Gisou no Waza [ Art of Camouflage ] Lasts 3 posts)

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am
User Image

-Genin-

Ryo stood, anticipating anything and then to the right of him, he heard Rikuto cry out. He couldn't tell exactly where she was so he turned to the direction of her voice and slowly backed up. His fingers cracked a bit and 10 small bones slid through his fingers and onto his finger tips. He was prepared for almost anything. He eventually backed himself into a tree so that no one could sneak up behind him. He kept his hands down at his sides, scanning the forest, using the stars and moon as his light. He could see movement through the snow but nothing big enough to be a person.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:04 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Being invisible is nice. Riku thought as she raced through the trees. She didn't touch the ground with her feet, going from branch to branch and off tree trunks. She avoided all snow and her touch was light enough not to disturb any snow on the trees There's Ryo! she kicked up from her current tree and came to rest on the trunk above him. Her presence was gone completely still, no chakra signature, no visible form. She kept completely still, looking down at him and then looked up at...herself? Smart guy. Riku's hands slipped into her pockets, still silent, and prepared for her next attack once the other her got closer to Ryo.

(Performed: Gisou no Waza [Art of Camouflage ] Status: Active (1more post)

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:08 pm
User Image
Matsu Hyuuga

The bruised Rikuto impostor continued on her path through the forest. She looked tired and hurt for she was limping steadily. There was also a look of fear on her face as she looked around, lost. "I've had enough!" Rikuto shouted. "I don't want to do this anymore!" She grunted as she looked at a cut she had on her right leg that most likely caused her to limp.
265/310

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:35 pm
User Image

-Genin-

Ryo was surprised that Riku wanted to give up so easily but he decided to help her. He quickly ran up to her and examined her leg. The wound looked pretty deep but Ryo didn't know what he could do besides bandage it up. "Don't worry, I'll get you back nice and safe." But as he reached for the bandages around his knee, his arm froze in place. His eyes opened widely as if surprised by something. He could feel something holding him, as if stopping him from helping Rikuto. No, don't help....KILL! Ryo then saw his left hand slowly move up so that his finger tips face Riku's chest. He wasn't doing it however. It was as if something had taken over his body. Then, without any movement of his arm, the bones on the tips of his fingers shot off towards Riku's chest. A smile then ran across his face but he wasn't trying to smile. It was as if he was watching someone else control his body.

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:41 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Chakra::: 220-60 : 160

Gotcha. Riku kicked off, taking Ryo's movements as a chance to hide her own. She landed on the tree above both Ryo and the other Riku and thrust her hands out Juu Kousen no Hitojichi. A net of razor steel wires roughly the same width as her body spread out over the two below her. She pushed chakra into the wires and they wrapped around and tied them in the net. The wire was sharp enough to pierce deep into flesh, but not cut through bone. Riku didn't know what Ryo was trying to do but this attack was enough to bind his body and stop his attack. It would also tie up the other Riku since the wire stretched almost 15yards in all directions "Hi there, boys...or girl...thing." she greeted them, her sword still in hand, from her position above them in the tree.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:24 pm
User Image
Matsu Hyuuga

The sight of Ryoichi's helping motion was amusing to Matsu although a bit shameful, not of Ryoichi's actions but of Matsu's trickery. Suddenly, it seemed that Ryoichi had somehow seen through his disguise. Not only had Ryoichi moved to attack him, Rikuto, who had been settling for an attack had now launched her own. Although almost instantaneous and universal, Ryoichi's attack had coincided with Rikuto's. As the bone bullets met the impostor, it burst into a cloud of smoke. In it's place was the image of Matsu with his Byakugan activated. Mirror Image: Side Image Next to the image was the true Matsu. He was crouched to Ryoichi's left but his eyes were set upward. Shining wires were already beginning to encase Matsu and Ryoichi. The Byakugan could see every wire and see it closing down on him and Ryoichi. It was then that Matsu began to spin, not wasting time as the wires rapidly closed in. Faster and faster Matsu spun, becoming a blur in the short seconds of Rikuto's attack. Suddenly, the wires were held back by some invisible force that then became teal in color. The dome around Matsu then increased and increased until it reached a total of fifteen meters. It cut into the tree and carved away at it's base. Anything caught in a fifteen meter radius was being ground and slowly being pushed back until the teal dome exploded sending back the wires into a disarray and whatever had been caught in the rotation. Hakkeshō Kaiten [ Eight Trigrams: Heavenly Spin ] S
-165 100/310

|| --- ||

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image

-Genin-

Ryo was kind of surprised by the appearance of Matsu but even though he was surprised, his body wasn't. As soon as it caught sight of Matsu, regardless of the falling net, he quickly turned to his left and bones quickly shot out through both forearms. They were about a foot long and stretched out from under his forearm to a little past his middle finger tips.(-10) As Ryo started to step towards Matsu, he started to spin. Even though Ryo knew not to charge at Matsu, his body wouldn't listen to him. It ran anyway. When he got within arms length of Matsu, Ryo launched his right arm straight at Ryo's head but was stopped by a teal energy. He realized the energy was chakra and it started to push on Ryo's body, immobilizing it. When the dome exploded, Ryo was sent flying through the forests' darkness and the sounds of him slamming into trees could be heard echoing through the forest.

Chakra Pool: 300/310

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:32 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Chakra::: 220-60 : 160

Riku clung to the tree, shielding her face from Matsu's attack, Geez! What's with all these attacks...? she paused, thinking about that. Why were Matsu's attacks so powerful? He'd been throwing out a ton of them He's NOT a genin! she hadn't been sure before but now "Matsu! MATSU! Oh for the love of-!" she shimmied up the tree and lashed out with her sword. The top of the tree suddenly tipped, sending tons of snow falling on the whirling Matsu to get his attention "ENOUGH! We stop now!" she screamed over the explosion, safe from the majority of the explosion by hiding behind her tree. Still her hair was whipping violently around her face "s**t. Where did Ryo go?" she blinked through hair torn from its hair tie and blew some out her eyes "Matsu! I'm serious! I need to talk to you now! Its important!" she shouted again, peeking around her shelter.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:16 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Bukijustu ✉ Hakemoto ✉ Suiton ✉ Fuuton ✉ Jounin
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

"This is how I show my love,
I made it in my mind because,
I blame it on my ADD baby!"

He stood over where Ryo had landed, kneeling onto one knee to poke his side with two fingers. "Oi! You still alive?" He knew he was terribly late to meeting Ryo but he wondered what he had missed. "Either this kid beat himself up in training or he got bored..." He continued to poke the boy till he answered. It seemed he left some trees damaged so he knew where he flew from.

"This is how a angel cries,
I blame it on my own sick pride,
Blame it on my ADD baby!"

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games