PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:39 pm
Prince Orange
rhapsodess
Prince Orange
K-Pop
Prince Orange
Oh I see. XD

Lol we're both Korean, and the same age, yet you know more than I do. XD

Heh my mom isn't too fond of Korea, even though she was born there... (Probably because of how Koreans think hitting children is okay and how they are a bit ruder than the people around here...) So she doesn't really tell me much about Korea....

My dad on the other hand..... proud Korean, but I don't like to listen to him. :/
I live in Korea. gonk The schools just stuff your brain with knowledge you're going to forget sooner or later. And my parents are making it worse by making me memorize every single thing I learned everyday and testing EVERYTHING I learned till now from Middle. I've passed primary. But my mom sometimes asks me questions from primary school. :burn:

The problem with Koreans are that they're a bit aggressive. xD They can't solve problems with talk very often. Good for fighting enemies but isn't really good for the social life. rofl

@rhapsodess. If that wans't the case I was about to guess S.N.L. Those guys are new aren't they? Muscular but rather ugly in my opinion and haven't much talent. Who else is new...

Ahhhhhh you live in Korea? WhOW lucky lucky........ I guess. XD

Mmmmmmmm one thing my mom and I agree about in Korea is that the merchandise is excellent. ^_________^ Hahahah if I ever return to Korea again, I'll probably go on a MAD shopping spree. XD

I think those guys look OK. :/ But they look like they're gangster hahahaa... XD

They don't look seriously gangster. They don't rap. But they have collaberations with some rappers on their songs.

^ hint!!

;_; You're evil... ;_; That was vague... crying (Atleast to me. XD)

err.. sorry. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:49 am
rhapsodess
K-Pop
rhapsodess
This group is good-looking. One looks like Se7en. And they have alot of talent!
Group from YG Family?

Hah! Yep! You're close! lol
Soulstar.  

K-Pop

peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:16 am
K-Pop
rhapsodess
K-Pop
rhapsodess
This group is good-looking. One looks like Se7en. And they have alot of talent!
Group from YG Family?

Hah! Yep! You're close! lol
Soulstar.

Got it right!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:25 am
rhapsodess
Prince Orange
rhapsodess
Prince Orange
K-Pop
Prince Orange
Oh I see. XD

Lol we're both Korean, and the same age, yet you know more than I do. XD

Heh my mom isn't too fond of Korea, even though she was born there... (Probably because of how Koreans think hitting children is okay and how they are a bit ruder than the people around here...) So she doesn't really tell me much about Korea....

My dad on the other hand..... proud Korean, but I don't like to listen to him. :/
I live in Korea. gonk The schools just stuff your brain with knowledge you're going to forget sooner or later. And my parents are making it worse by making me memorize every single thing I learned everyday and testing EVERYTHING I learned till now from Middle. I've passed primary. But my mom sometimes asks me questions from primary school. :burn:

The problem with Koreans are that they're a bit aggressive. xD They can't solve problems with talk very often. Good for fighting enemies but isn't really good for the social life. rofl

@rhapsodess. If that wans't the case I was about to guess S.N.L. Those guys are new aren't they? Muscular but rather ugly in my opinion and haven't much talent. Who else is new...

Ahhhhhh you live in Korea? WhOW lucky lucky........ I guess. XD

Mmmmmmmm one thing my mom and I agree about in Korea is that the merchandise is excellent. ^_________^ Hahahah if I ever return to Korea again, I'll probably go on a MAD shopping spree. XD

I think those guys look OK. :/ But they look like they're gangster hahahaa... XD

They don't look seriously gangster. They don't rap. But they have collaberations with some rappers on their songs.

^ hint!!

;_; You're evil... ;_; That was vague... crying (Atleast to me. XD)

err.. sorry. sweatdrop

Haha.. no problem. ^______^ Any other pics to guess? *Crosses fingers that it's something easy*  

I Have Moved

-alwaysmile-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:50 am
H.OT. !!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:13 pm
hmmmmm. . . . no pictures. . thats crazy. . .  

[schizophrenic]

-alwaysmile-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:29 pm
[schizophrenic]
here is another clue if u do not knoe who it is. . . .

User Image

and another picture if u still do not knoe who this is. . . . this should give it away though. . .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[/size
]

Rose from TRAX!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:13 pm
ahhh. . yes i remeber that picture. . too bad he left. .  

[schizophrenic]

peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:45 pm
Can anyone guess this mystery pic? It's the same game, but the pics are mixed up and stuff.
I have this game for a (Asian entertainment related) guild I'm in on Neopets (the picture I'm gonna post is the same as the one on Neopets) and either they aren't active, doesn't know Kpop culture, or don't really try. confused

User Image
If you can't guess, I'll give you a major hint.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:50 pm
hmmm. . . i do not know. .  

[schizophrenic]

Samsoonie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:54 pm
i dunno either  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:45 pm
^Female rapper and singer  

peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:30 pm
rhapsodess
^Female rapper and singer

there is something like that in korea??? why havent i heard of it. . just joking. . i still do not know. .  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:45 pm
OHHH!!!

Is it Lexy?!?  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:43 am
hmmm. . . . it is always hard when someone posts a girl singer. . . i do not know any. . . crying  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff