.original.heater.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:16 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Ok ok so I do eat cookies, and those are in fact vegetarian, but the vegetarian things that are supposed to be something else... such as veggie-burgers.
Eww I don't like those things they are icky.
Salads!?

Ohhh I call salad rabbit food. I do have some serious cravings for it occasionally though. ^_^
How am I supose to eat dinner with you when you react like that?!
Ok what do you like to eat...this might help ^^;;

Oh I'm quite sure we could manage dinner quite nicely!!

I love steak, potatoes [no gravy], corn, rolls, cornbread, spaghetti, almost any sort of pasta, cucumbers, chicken! lots of chicken! rice-a-roni, mexican food, certain thai foods [dont ask me to name them I have no idea], pizza is wonderful [even though I can't eat it]... oh i could go on for quite a while. I love food.
XD We would dispise waht the other person is eating.

your going down my ' i can't eat list' i like chicken though! pad tai is my fav from that department. Food is a good thing indeed. Do you like >.> <.< bread? XD

Well the pizza, and any dairy for that matter, is on my 'i can't eat list'. I think I like chicken pad tai.. I'm not sure though, I cant remember what my sister ordered for us.. I LOVE bread products, rolls, bread, muffins, oh my it's all so good! my favorite kind of muffin is poppyseed.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:22 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Ohhh I call salad rabbit food. I do have some serious cravings for it occasionally though. ^_^

I love steak, potatoes [no gravy], corn, rolls, cornbread, spaghetti, almost any sort of pasta, cucumbers, chicken! lots of chicken! rice-a-roni, mexican food, certain thai foods [dont ask me to name them I have no idea], pizza is wonderful [even though I can't eat it]... oh i could go on for quite a while. I love food.

your going down my ' i can't eat list' i like chicken though! pad tai is my fav from that department. Food is a good thing indeed. Do you like >.> <.< bread? XD

Well the pizza, and any dairy for that matter, is on my 'i can't eat list'. I think I like chicken pad tai.. I'm not sure though, I cant remember what my sister ordered for us.. I LOVE bread products, rolls, bread, muffins, oh my it's all so good! my favorite kind of muffin is poppyseed.

I don't favor pizza all too much ^^; Oh it's very good with chicken and pad and they throw in some tai in there.
There we go! We shal eat bread!

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

.original.heater.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:24 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

I don't favor pizza all too much ^^; Oh it's very good with chicken and pad and they throw in some tai in there.

Yay bread!!!
    so when will we be eating this lovely food?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:28 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Yay bread!!!
tomarrow? 3pm? I will bring the wine ~.^
>3 Whenever posiable.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

.original.heater.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:30 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Yay bread!!!
>3 Whenever posiable.

As long as I dont have to babysit tomarrow... [I might have my nephew over] ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:37 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Yay bread!!!
>3 Whenever posiable.

Aww how cute. I'm good with kids! I don't poke them or anything!  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

.original.heater.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:45 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Yay bread!!!
>3 Whenever posiable.

Heh! I think I posted pics of my nephew and my niece in the FoS

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:51 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Yay bread!!!
>3 Whenever posiable.

yes I saw them, you posted some of them in the tramping thread ^___^ since that's my bump thread and all ^^;  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

.original.heater.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:53 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Yay bread!!!
>3 Whenever posiable.

yes I saw them, you posted some of them in the tramping thread ^___^ since that's my bump thread and all ^^;

Ah yes, now I remember. ^_^ lovely thread, it is.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:58 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Thank you. I've had it for a while. It was made to get my post vcount above raw's but I've gone though about 5 accounts since then XD;; So the point is kind of lost.  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

.original.heater.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:03 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Thank you. I've had it for a while. It was made to get my post vcount above raw's but I've gone though about 5 accounts since then XD;; So the point is kind of lost.

Heh I'm starting to wonder if anyone can beat your and raw's post count.

I've been quite chatty today. I don't normally post this much. It's almost a little weird.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:11 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

I've been quite chatty today. I don't normally post this much. It's almost a little weird.
Well if you combine all my accounts togeather I beat her's. Eh he yes we do tend to talk a lot. You should see my PM box ^^;
Well you know I do. I'm happy for it ^__^ I have been wanting to talk to you.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

.original.heater.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:16 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Well if you combine all my accounts togeather I beat her's. Eh he yes we do tend to talk a lot. You should see my PM box ^^;

Heh well with the number of accounts you've got... *starts talking to johnny depp*
    It's nice to finally just sit and talk to you, now i'm just going to have to get back over the pass one of these weekends and drag my laptop to starbucks or something to get ahold of you while i'm in town.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:24 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Heh well with the number of accounts you've got... *starts talking to johnny depp*
    It's nice to finally just sit and talk to you, now i'm just going to have to get back over the pass one of these weekends and drag my laptop to starbucks or something to get ahold of you while i'm in town.
Oh I only have two now...all the rest are lost to the see of wrongfully banned accounts. I totally guessed on that jonny depp poster just so you don't think I'm some insane talker.
that starbuckas has a nice free connection 8] I use it before I work sometimes. ^^;; I hope I'm not different from what I was told to be ^^;

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

.original.heater.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:36 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Oh I only have two now...all the rest are lost to the see of wrongfully banned accounts. I totally guessed on that jonny depp poster just so you don't think I'm some insane talker.
that starbuckas has a nice free connection 8] I use it before I work sometimes. ^^;; I hope I'm not different from what I was told to be ^^;

I see I see.
    yay! I like good connections. the one i'm on right now sort of sucks. Sometimes it's absolutely wonderful, other times its total crap.
    random question: are you the one josh calls his twin?

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff