Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Crater Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:01 am
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 400

Reiko nodded and gestured towards his companion,Ichiro"He will remain here it seems with the Senju. I will venture into the Village to find the other Uchiha's. As for being watched,madam,I wouldnt expect any less" He said with a smile as he bowed to the Raikage before heading over to Ichiro. He placed a hand on his friend's shoulder and spoke ot him calmly"Stay here and train with the Senju. I'm going to go find this Kein. See ya bud" He said as he did a handsign and vanished in a poof of smoke

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| -- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:20 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Shiro nodded at the raikage, "Choujuu giga." He called as the drawing came to life, however this time it wasn't a eagle that was summoned, it was instead a rather large hummingbird ment to get them back to kumogakure with speed. Shiro was the first one on as he extended his hand to Zori, "this is your first time flying so hold on tight to me or the bird." He said with a smile as his other hand extended to sukai. While his eye turned to Sakaki, "that I am however full introduction will have to wait."

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 295/295

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:58 pm
User Image [ Roleplay Post ]

A cheer erupted somewhere in Ichiro's subconsciousness as Sypher agreed to train him, while a smile stirred from ear to ear. His brown pupils onlooked the man happily as he listened to Reiko's parting words. Curious as to why Reiko had the sudden urge to discover his relatives, he turned, watching him leave. "Don't get yourself killed." he shot back, obviously joking with the Uchiha shinobi. Then Ichiro turned back around to face Sypher, his lips parting once more to relay some other information. "Well, I've already got three of the Senju techniques down so far. They are particularly useful in some situations, but I just wanna learn some more before I leave. Specifically the stronger types." Lifting a single hand to gently scratch the back of his head, Ichiro's other hand shot down into his robes, staying still and quiet. The action was followed by the Senju taking one step closer to his new trainer, beaming eyes locking into his. It seemed that Ichiro was quite cheerful he found someone of his own bloodline. Maybe this was a part of fate, that these two shinobi would one day discover each other, who in turn would find out that there are more of them out there. The thought crossed Ichiro's mind briefly before he awaited his relative's reply, his smile growing ever so wider.

[ OOC Post ]

Chakra Reserves: 330  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 5 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Subconsciously, Sypher took a step back as Ichiro stepped closer. It was a habit to keep distance between himself and others, a reaction that often kept him alive "Three is a good start. And the stronger ones..." he mused, unaware of his own movements. He paused to consider Ichiro's request "Well strong really depends on the situation but I'll do my best." he tapped a finger to his lips and then nodded "First of all, which techniques do you know? Also, come over here, please. I'm helping the kage with something so it will be easier to do both if we're over here." he said, walking back over to the water and preparing to start back at wearing away the sides of the crater. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:31 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank-Genin CP(250)|-|AC:0|-| 0 両 User Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai wondered if helping them would be bad by making the other villages stronger. It's none of my concern though. Also their family so It's okay. . .I wonder if the other boy is really related to Kein? Looking at Shiro Sukai toke his hand and smiled softly at him as they got on the giant humming bird. Where going to be an interesting team arn't we?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:39 pm
User Image [ Roleplay Post ]

As Sypher started to stroll to another particular position near the water, Ichiro followed, stretching both his arms behind his head. His eyes danced towards the blue sky above, however, he quickly refocused on the question previously asked. "The Great Forest technique, the Wood Barrier technique, and the Tree Limb technique." he stated clearly, exhaling deeply. As the words parted from his mouth, Ichiro onlooked Sypher calmly. Even from his standing position, one could see that he was quite relaxed and content with being around his Senju relative. Soon, the arms behind Ichiro's head folded across his bulky chest, while he tapped his shinobi footwear against the soil steadily. While awaiting a reply, his head slowly turned, and his eyes layed upon the girl who first witnessed them. She was, of course, a beautiful kunoichi. However, Ichiro was more focused on the situation at hand; learning a few Senju techniques from an older relative. As quickly as his eyes looked, they drew away from the girl, and looked into the sky above.

[ OOC Post ]

Chakra Reserves: 330  

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 225 / 225xx Ryo: 0 両 xx AC: 0

It was a huge relief for Zori to get the approval of the Raikage. Sure she didn't expect to be here until it was finished, which could take weeks, but she was sure she would be there for a good deal of the day. She graciously accepted the scroll, making a promise to herself to come up here whenever she had time.

Although Zori was slightly shocked by the sighted of a giant hummingbird just sitting there, she tried to make an effort not to show it, as well as her nervousness. She'd never... flown before, on anything. The closest thing was just jumping from a tall place to the ground. She took Shiro's hand and hopped up onto the bird. It was ink... so why was no one getting nasty ink stains? Must be one of the characteristics of the Ukyo clan ink. The Hojo bloodline had some special traits to their ink as well, making it sticky and hard to get off. She knew because when her father practiced using ink she was always the one that had to wash all the ink stains out of his clothes. Luckily, it left no permanent marks.

On the bird, there was nothing to really grab onto. It didn't really have any feathers being made of ink. Zori wanted to follow the directions of Shiro, the ink expert here, so she put a hand on the bird and the other one wrapped halfway around Shiro.
"I'm good, we can go whenever you two are ready."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 5 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher examined Ichiro from the side as he worked on the edges "Those are some pretty powerful techniques and a little more than useful." he said, amused. He'd thought that Ichiro meant something like the Wood Clone technique but "Well...I can show you Jubaku Eiso." he looked around for a target and spotted a rock "Its got the same relative power of the Great Forest technique." he took a moment to think about the hand signs and then started. The boulder he was targeting was consumed by a large tree that began growing around it. It was soon enclosed in the tree and Sypher went a step forward, tightening the tree until the rock imploded on itself That would help clear some area to divert the water from the crater. he thought, pausing. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:28 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank-Genin CP(250)|-|AC:0|-| 0 両 User Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai glanced back at the Senji boy jumping around at the sight to Sypher. Hmmmm Sypher's a very popular teacher. I wonder what our sensei's going to be like. She blushed slightly noticing the boy looked back at her, she thought he was kinda cute. In an odd way. It's probably not recommended though to like someone of another village. Then there's the fact that he could already have his eyes on another girl of his own village. As Sukai's mind wondered she thought about what the other village's would be like, now wanting to go to one herself. "Shiro, . . do you have any idea how long those two are going to stay?" She asked softly averring her eyes away from the younger looking version of Sypher to her teammates and Sakaki. It must be interesting. Having a bloodline, were through that you can met family you didn't know you had. Sukai never really got a chance to met her family. Her family was now the nurses at the hospital and the friends she makes. She placed her hand on the bird waiting for it to take flight and back to the village.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

The hummingbird quickly began its flight straight up as shiro replied, "I have no idea!" he yelled over the the birds wings. "Sorry you two this ride his going to be fast so hang on tight." He said stopping and hovering mide air. "Get ready because here we go!" He said taking off straight for kumogakure's gates with great speed stoping every now and then to make sure everyone was okay.

{exit with Zori and Sukai}

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 295/295

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

Sakaki looked around and let out a slow breath. 'I'll come back and work on it some more later,' sakaki thought to himself as he turned and jumped down the edge of the crater and began tree hopping back to the village he needed to train more, maybe some meditation could help.
[exit]

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:51 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
It seemed that most were vacating at this point in time, and the fact that Sypher was taking on a Konoha shinobi angered the woman somewhat. Not quite enough for her to permit her to show it, as she watched the ninja go off one by one. She smiled softly to Sypher, waving ever so slightly.
"I suppose I should get going myself, Sypher," sighed the woman. She needed to find staff that would permit her to be a little more free in her movements, of course. It was likely the only thing that could save her some sanity in the future.

[Exit]

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 5 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher glanced up from working on the crater, leaving Ichiro to practice the technique, and nodded a good bye to the Kage "I'll be setting up shop here till its finished, Kin-sama. Hope you don't mind." he called as she left and turned back. He signed a couple more times and used Shichuuka no Jutsu. He used roots long dried but still usable to drag a house out of the ground. It was a one room Japanese style house that was a few feet off the ground on stilts Home created. Sypher nodded at the house approvingly then turned back to the crater. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:16 am
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

A shadow clone of Reiko entered the Crater. He sought out Ichiro who wasn't hard t find. He walked up the him and tapped him on the shoulders,smiling"I will be returning to the village. The Hokage is still away so I guess I'll be handling the thing for a bit" The Clone would stay with Ichiro in case he eeded a quick line of communication to Reiko

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:02 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher sucked in a deep breath and sighed, watching the water in the crater. It had been almost 3 days since he started this thing and damn if it wasn't taking for-freaking-ever This is a ridiculous amount of water. he sighed and rubbed his head. He'd gone for a swim and nearly passed out. He'd gone as deep as he could before he'd gotten light headed and come up with a pipe in his fist. It was extremely long with a small tip and he twirled it like a pencil "I'm kind of bored. Wish I'd brought something to drink or something...." he muttered "Or maybe a book....something." Sypher scowled and stood "Screw it! If I'm gonna be stuck here a s**t long time, I'm gonna get me some stuff." he threw his shoes on and left. [☁]

((Exits))

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces