Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
SPAM YOUR HEART OUT(Random) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random?
  Oh yeah!
  Gaaaah!!!
  OOOH! Poll Gold!!!
View Results

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:32 am
chiisai-akanbo
My heads been hurting lately with all the codes so I hope you don't mind if I do this tomorrow (All I'll be needing tomorrow is the auto bump anyway all links have been saved to my notepad. heart

I know how you feel. Just when I'm feeling too unwell to code, I feel like the whole of Gaia is messaging me. @_@ I have about.... Thirty people I need to dig up codes for or get back to and when I don't reply back to them straight away they generally PM me! @__@  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:34 am
Vishkah
chiisai-akanbo
My heads been hurting lately with all the codes so I hope you don't mind if I do this tomorrow (All I'll be needing tomorrow is the auto bump anyway all links have been saved to my notepad. heart

I know how you feel. Just when I'm feeling too unwell to code, I feel like the whole of Gaia is messaging me. @_@ I have about.... Thirty people I need to dig up codes for or get back to and when I don't reply back to them straight away they generally PM me! @__@

You know, I actually use Excel spreadsheets?

It makes it easier to color-code. I'm crazy like that. I have colored text and highlight/cell-fill colors depending on whether I've messaged someone, need to message them, need to get back to them, etc. I can't imagine how crazy my system would end up if I had to set up something like... a whole guild.... @_@  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:11 pm
Vishkah
RANDOM QUESTION OF THE WEEK:

What's you guys' favorite NPC character on Gaia? I like all the basic foundation characters like Edmund, Moira, Ian, etc, but Ian wins because he's such a nice, loyal type and so straightforward and has a dorky cat. XDD

Ian >w< wahohohooo!!Because I dunno I just like Ian wahhaahh and Kanoko >w<  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:15 pm
Vishkah
Vishkah
chiisai-akanbo

You know, I actually use Excel spreadsheets?

It makes it easier to color-code. I'm crazy like that. I have colored text and highlight/cell-fill colors depending on whether I've messaged someone, need to message them, need to get back to them, etc. I can't imagine how crazy my system would end up if I had to set up something like... a whole guild.... @_@

gonk <--doesn't have excel
everything's done the hard way gonk xDD
It's really difficult but I am thankful that people are helping by reporting misplaced tanks and such~~
>w< wahhah IKR?? sometimes people can't wait, but I can't blame them maybe they need to catch up on the lives of the fishes.. xD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:34 am
chiisai-akanbo

You look all sparkly again! Its nice to see you all dressed up. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:23 am
Vishkah

User Image

were you asking for something like this before? 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:24 am
Vishkah
chiisai-akanbo

You look all sparkly again! Its nice to see you all dressed up. XD

wahaahha~~
hurray for Sparkleeeeh XDDD I wonder how I could be sparkleh even on Halloween xDDD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:25 am
chiisai-akanbo

Hey, Chiisai! This is kind of random, but I got this message in my notifications today:

User Image

XD

What're the Hermit cats for? XDDD

I've also gotten an Enki-mania banner put together by blysk.

User Image

I would love it if you'd display it on the front page of the guild.

As for your banner, I might replace it but I actually like the way the other one... sparkles.  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:19 pm
I wish guilds had a LIEUTENANT position. I know I don't fit in the Captain or Vice Captain position but I feel weird being in the same rank as the SWG Bumper <_<  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:47 pm
not understanding ninja  

Yeshuani

9,200 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:30 am
chiisai-akanbo
User Image My tank is here <---
Not sure if she did experience the glitch so I will be doing some math (which I suck at) but I do hope she didn't, I haven't spent anything there so feel free to take the excess gold if there is..

User Image
As for my tank here (chiisai-akanbo) not sure if I did get any excess gold but I think my hermit cats gave 2k or something to the players which I think wasn't normal for one hermit. I didn't receive the 100m glitch though and my gold is from vending and bootygrabbing so I hope you don't take a lot. Oh and here are the items that I bought these past few days with this account (if it matters): *I hope I didn't spend the glitched gold, oh my gosh*
Aquarium Hermit Cat x24 (MP)
Silver Laurels (MP)
Raider Shih's Garment (Trade)
Tragic Melody (Trade)
Friendship Pendant (Trade)
Contribution of 70k for our guild contest.

sweatdrop sweatdrop

And you say you don't know how to code! XDD

*posting random off-topic things here*

Yes, I'm following the gold grant glitch situation. XD And your post is as pretty as any of mine, I'm suure.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:34 am
Yeshuani
not understanding ninja

oh myy sorry bout that these are just random stuffs xDD

and Hello there :3  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:35 am
Vishkah
I wish guilds had a LIEUTENANT position. I know I don't fit in the Captain or Vice Captain position but I feel weird being in the same rank as the SWG Bumper <_<

wahahhha xDD super LOL xDD
sorry about that xDD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:39 am
Vishkah
chiisai-akanbo

Hey, Chiisai! This is kind of random, but I got this message in my notifications today:

User Image

XD

What're the Hermit cats for? XDDD

I've also gotten an Enki-mania banner put together by blysk.

User Image

I would love it if you'd display it on the front page of the guild.

As for your banner, I might replace it but I actually like the way the other one... sparkles.

hahahah sekwet >w< lol~~~ *evil grin* xD

Posted xD included th elink~~
we love to sprakleee sparkooool! *O*  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:42 am
Vishkah

And you say you don't know how to code! XDD

*posting random off-topic things here*

Yes, I'm following the gold grant glitch situation. XD And your post is as pretty as any of mine, I'm suure.

oh myy I promise I'm not good with those kinda things probably because I am not good with color as well... xD but you are super uper better at coding than I ammmm!!!!

haha I just love how we have so many conversations here and everything's ... randomM!! xD
I wonder what gaia will do D: ohmaygosh!!...  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff