Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Forum Games
DEATH NOTE GAME SIGNUPS STARTING AGAIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DomaDoma

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:26 am
Oh, bloody...

That would mean, then, that Dayra Silvermist, who alleged to me that the people in her group were not townies, was not the Suicidal Maniac as I had thought. (And apparently ARTW killed the Protector, so yeah.) I shall congratulate her on her ********, but I shall vote for her at once before this game resembles the set of Hamlet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:12 pm
DomaDoma
Oh, bloody...

That would mean, then, that Dayra Silvermist, who alleged to me that the people in her group were not townies, was not the Suicidal Maniac as I had thought. (And apparently ARTW killed the Protector, so yeah.) I shall congratulate her on her ********, but I shall vote for her at once before this game resembles the set of Hamlet.
Shadenlor likes this.  

Shadenlor

Dangerous Werewolf

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DomaDoma

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:27 pm
DayraSilvermist
o.0 i just realized my group members were killed by the mob....

gosh... now what?

I have voted for you. Care to explain why you lied, seeing as there are no special roles left unrevealed except for L and Kira?

...Alternately, perhaps there aren't enough townies to go around. But if you're really the last person in your group, you must be Kira. And if you're not the last person in your group, you still lied.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:52 pm
DomaDoma
DayraSilvermist
o.0 i just realized my group members were killed by the mob....

gosh... now what?

I have voted for you. Care to explain why you lied, seeing as there are no special roles left unrevealed except for L and Kira?

...Alternately, perhaps there aren't enough townies to go around. But if you're really the last person in your group, you must be Kira. And if you're not the last person in your group, you still lied.

but if i were kira would i have been killing more people off by now?
as far as i understand kira hasnt been killing anyone till resently and i have been a very active person in the tread.  

JadaDoesArt

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

DomaDoma

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:55 pm
Or maybe you were just waiting for me to blunder around weeding out people like Ayame so that you wouldn't implicate yourself by your acts and would essentially be doing mop-up work, and now every possible suspect has posted on the thread so there's no more point to the charade?

In any case, that was in no way an explanation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:43 am
have you even read my last posts? i dont like death. i most sertenly dont like kira. if i was kira i would have most likely told someone on the tread and had them vote me off... but i havent. i have no idea who kira is, and i have no reason to lie about it.  

JadaDoesArt

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

DomaDoma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:45 am
You and I both know full well the selection is random.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:41 pm
yes i do. so how does that make me seem suspicious?  

JadaDoesArt

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shadenlor

Dangerous Werewolf

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:26 pm
Need votes all lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:39 pm
        My apologies for neglecting the thread.
        Though, now, it seems inconclusive that Silvermist is indeed, Kira.
        { / drops her facade mask }
        I have to say you were hard to weed out even with Doma's help.
        { / smiling }
        I am L, and my vote is on you, so you can't get out of this one.
        . . . though, I would not be surprised if you killed me as a result of me revealing myself but hey, just because you haven't used your powers as Kira doesn't mean you aren't.
        I myself have only used my special vote when it was on Ayame, as I wanted the mob to act first for a few rounds before I found a good enough target.
        And now the crossfire is on you.
        ( will absolutely laugh when I die because of this and silvermist really isn't Kira, but at least I had the balls to say I was L, haha )

R U N A W A Y violinist

Unleashed Lunatic

Shadenlor

Dangerous Werewolf

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:52 pm
DJ Sanctum
        { / smiling }
        . . . though, I would not be surprised if you killed me as a result of me revealing myself but hey, just because you haven't used your powers as Kira doesn't mean you aren't.
        I myself have only used my special vote when it was on Ayame, as I wanted the mob to act first for a few rounds before I found a good enough target.
        ( will absolutely laugh when I die because of this and silvermist really isn't Kira, but at least I had the balls to say I was L, haha )
was that your guess that kils someone? cause you never told me you used that one if not you can kill her and see if you rerightr  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:02 pm
Shadenlor
DJ Sanctum
        { / smiling }
was that your guess that kils someone? cause you never told me you used that one if not you can kill her and see if you rerightr

Yes, it was that guess. I was apparently mistaken when I mentioned Ayame, it was a normal mob vote, I believe.  

R U N A W A Y violinist

Unleashed Lunatic

Shadenlor

Dangerous Werewolf

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:01 am
DJ Sanctum
Shadenlor
DJ Sanctum
        { / smiling }

Yes, it was that guess. I was apparently mistaken when I mentioned Ayame, it was a normal mob vote, I believe.
yeah In order to use your special vote you have to Pm it to me so yeah  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:33 pm
DJ Sanctum
        { / smiling }

hmmm i was thinking you might be L. oh well i guess since no one seems to like me i'm going to die... this game was fun while it lasted.  

JadaDoesArt

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

DomaDoma

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:51 am
DJ Sanctum
        { / smiling }

Hey, in the unlikely event that we are wrong, at least it's hella dramatic.  
Forum Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff