Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Azure Fields (read first post, please!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:33 pm
Viola watched the two spar and sighed. "So... How long have you known Ova- I mean... Xanov?" She stumbled for a moment then caught herself as she spoke to Risu. So far the girl seemed nice and she figured she'd get to know her.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:38 pm
Kaname watches as Xanov disappears.

"What do you think he's doing, Master?" Rise asks, noticing the pensive look on her teacher's face.

"He appears to be dodging Therin-kun's attack, but you never know with Xanov-kun," the dark-haired woman muses.

Risu nods in agreement before turning her attention to Viola.

"Viola-san, you said you could fight, right? What do you do? Oh, and I'm Tanaka Arisumei, by the way, but you can call me Risu. It's what everyone here except for Kaname calls me," the girl says, beaming.

Kaname chuckles.

"Yes. I am Nobuto Kaname, the instructor at the dojo that was destroyed recently. It is a pleasure to meet you, Viola-san," the Keyblade Master says, smiling a little. Her tone is also warm except for when she mentions the destruction of her home.

pinnedbutterflywings

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:04 pm
Risu suddenly realizes that Viola asked her a question first and flushes again.

"Ah, i'm sorry. I've known Xan-nii for a few days now. Ovan-nii, though...I knew him for about three years before he disappeared," the pinkette says quietly, her face clouding at the memory.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:21 pm
Viola opened up her beat up black messenger bag and pulled out Four fans. They were set in pairs. She then opened them up and showed them to Risu. "I fight with fans... Mostly. I have a sword but I only use it under dire circumstances. I also keep a few knives with me too just to make sure I'm prepared." She laughed nervously. "I'm a bit over cautious." She put the fans and pulled four knives out as well to show her. "Nice to meet you Kaname. Very nice to meet you too Risu. I'm surprised that I'd never met you before..."

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:19 am
Each body of Therin summoned an aeroga to blast the dust away and create a circle in the ground. He still couldn't see Xanov, but after moving back to the center and dispelling the copies, he stood there ready to strike when Xanov made his next move.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:15 am
Felling the dust hit his eyes he had to squint. Dawmit...what to do what to do...got it. He summons a clone and they both hit the ground the clone launches itself into the air as Xanov hides underground to strike.  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:10 pm
Seeing two clouds appear, Therin blew them away and saw a hole in the ground and Xanov in the air. He split in 2, one going to attack the clone and the other diving for the hole. He threw one keyblade at the clone covered in ice and threw spells at it with the other. His clone used an aeroga to propel himself down the hole and whatever was waiting inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:21 pm
The clone gets hit and damaged but still retains a bit of its form as it used magneraga to trap a few clones as Xanov lanches from the ground in a angle to the trapped clones.  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:54 pm
Therin, now trapped in the magneraga's field worked to free himself. When he saw Xanov coming at him, he smirked. While the real one was trapped, the clone was catching up to Xanov. It burst from the ground seconds after Xanov did, throwing a reflega at the real Therin which hit just before Xanov reached him.

(( One clone, genius))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:48 pm
Risu, who had turned her attention back to the fight, returns her gaze to Viola, her eyebrows furrowing.

"What do you mean, Viola-san?" she asks.

Kaname nods her agreement, a puzzled expression of her own crossing her face.  

pinnedbutterflywings

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:14 pm
"I've been with Xanov for about two years. And in that time I never met you...." She said quietly.

((That number may not be correct. A certain someone >.> *cough* AztecSunGod *cough* forgot how long he had been missing and... stuff....))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:45 am
Risu blinks in confusion.

"Huh? But I thought you said that you were Ovan's girlfriend? Ovan-nii disappeared over one and a half years ago... Did you mean that you were with Ovan-nii two years before he went missing?" she asks.  

pinnedbutterflywings

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:18 am
Viola gave herself a small face palm. "Sorry Risu... I'm trying to get used to saying Xanov instead of Ovan.... Good thing you knew what I meant. Yes, I was with Ovan for about two years." She blushed a bit. Viola had a habit of being confusing and getting herself confused. She then looked shyly back at Risu.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:25 am
Xanov continued to attack the reflectaga makeing dents before it blasted him back to the ground.  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:51 pm
The explosion contained all the force he put into trying to break the shield, so The clone was destroyed and Xanov was blown hard into the ground. Therin didn't hesitate to follow up by throwing both his keyblades at him, One shrouded in gravitic energy, the other with wind guiding it straight towards its target.  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff