Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its me debz

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:25 pm
Name: [ astra ]
Describe your dream soquili: a flutter of any muted scheme, preferably in oranges and browns.
Quest thread (if any): http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=6225207
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: they're pretty and the RP looks fabu.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:08 pm
I HAVE RAISED 20k NO ALL I GOTTA DO I S FIND SOMEWHERE I CAN BUY!!!!  

I.R.T3H.BEWB

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:54 pm
Name: Teh Cheryl
Soquili Name: Imperio
Describe your dream soquili: BLack base with a golden/orange/crimson pheonix wrapped around its entire body, with the head starting near the Soquili's hindquarter and tail ending below its eye.
Quest thread (if any): http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=6481771
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because Soquili are obsolutely gorgeous. Though I have a few that I co-own with POlar, this is the first full-blown custom idea that I really want. <3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:27 am
Name: ~not named yet~
Describe your dream Soquili: This is concept art, though it is missing the scales that covers the main red part of the body.
Quest thread (if any): Thread <3
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I adore Kalona's their evil personalities look like so much fun to play it would be great to get one someday. I do love the shop and would adore having my girl as she is an OC dragon of mine.

Remove

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:35 pm
Name: Zenobia
Describe your dream Soquili: Since I'm not good with words:
Coloring: http://www.modelhorsejamboree.com/newimages/repaintgrey/ziyrabfrontdg.jpg
Legs Coloring: http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/imageBank/cache/r/rel04014_e_30edbdc3f637dce35cbf37eecae2c335.jpg
Blaze/Muzzle: http://www.rainbowriding.org/images/blaze1.jpg
Quest thread (if any): http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=6466983
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I've loved and wanted a soquili for a long time, close to a year and finally got my first just the other day. Also, horses have always held a special place in my heart, I was born in the year of the horse and I grew up around horses, as my aunt had some, until I moved when I was 7. Zenobia is modeled after my Aunt's horse "Marlin," who was an appaloosa with similar markings.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:44 pm
Name: NenyaMoonfeather
Describe your dream soquili: I would love a female wind soquili in the basket stage. A soft light grey-ish blue body with a long curly mane and tail in a deeper color of the body, with one lock of silver braided in the mane with a white feather tipped with a soft dusty rose color at the top of the braid. The wings to be the grey-ish blue with tips in th color of the mane. The eyes a sapphire color. She's to be called Elenya and to have a gentle personality.
Quest thread (if any): not yet sweatdrop
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I am new and still have no idea how to go about getting one...I probably need a lot of help sweatdrop . I have always loved horses, and when I found this guild, I was so excited to join.  

NenyaMoonfeather

Lady Snowfaerie

8,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:11 pm
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: any
Name of horse: Moonlight
Owner: Kisha
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Wild
Breed: Silvernight
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): eyes=deep blue, body=pure white, hair/mane color=shiny light blue, look at the picture below, hair/tail style=just like Kanti has
Reference Image(s): User Image
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): basket
Default accessory color(s)?: Brown and silvery, probably blue too.
Tag Frame color: Light silver
Tag Feather color: Blue, white and light silver

Quest thread

Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because when I first saw one, I just knew I have to get one! They are so beautiful. And I want to roleplay in the guild with a Soquili I own.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:26 pm
Name: DarkHeartedSorrows
Soquili Name: Arsenic
Describe your dream soquili:
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Arsenic
Owner: DarkHeartedSorrows
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Quiet
Breed: Spirited
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Eye color- Icey light blue | Hair color- Black | Hair Style- mixed, braided mane, long tail | Body color- Dark red | Markings- The same types of stripes he has, with some being empty and others being solid, and the darker red heart over his eye, and the scattered spots. DON'T FORGET THE WHITE ROSE! Gotta love the rose! (see reference) | Hoove color- black
Reference Image(s): User Image

easier to see his stripes and everything in this stage

User Image

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: white
Tag Frame color: black
Tag Feather color: One black one dark red

Quest thread (if any): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because they are absolutely gorgeous and I've actually wanted oe for quite some time, I just never got around to coming up with ideas and making a thread. Finally I came up with the idea to turn my pride lands lion Arsenic into a soquili, and Izzy inspired me to quest for his whole family. ^^ So yeah, in short, I just love the soquili lineart, the colorists, and the people in soquili -nodu-  

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:48 pm
Name: lysia_nyteblade

Soquili name for quested pet: Meredeth NicEssuse (from the Merry Gentry series writen by Laurell. K. Hamilton)

Type of soquili: Regular Mare.

Describe your dream soquili: This would be a normal soquili mare though I guess she would be considered a costplay aswell. Her coat color would be a moon kissed white almost glowing. Her eyes( if possible) are a tri-colored set of a ring of jade green, a ring of emerald green, and a ring of liquid gold. Her mane and tail are long and flowing to the ground, no braids. Also they are the color of a deep red, much like spin out rubies and garnets.

Quest thread (if any): Questing thread

Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I've been lurking here for a wile and fallen inlove with the different soquilies around the thread. The art work is wounderful and I have been wanting one since I first saw one in a sig about a year ago.

Also questing for later use.

Name of quested soquili: Killing Frost

Type of Soquili: Regular Stallion

Describe your dream soquili: This is another character from the merry gentry series. He's one of Meredith's gaurds and lovers. His coat color is a snowy white, His mane and tail are long and flowing like the one for meredith quest above only in the color of silver christmas tinsel(sp?). His eyes are stormy grey like a winter's sky. (character's eyes fluctuate with his mood really...)

Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I've been lurking here for a wile and fallen inlove with the different soquilies around the thread. The art work is wounderful and I have been wanting one since I first saw one in a sig about a year ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:55 am

Name: Takakun
Describe your dream soquili: Asriel is an alicorn of great beauty and she knows it. She is of the duskiest violet color, her body elegantly carved with intricate delicate markings of silvery white and vibrant azure. her eyes are dark, with black horn and hooves. Her wings a dark violet and streaks of silver and azure, her mane and tail white with strands of violet.
Quest thread: User Image
Why do you want to quest for a soquili: My first love so I've come back to it =). There's alot of joy when receiving a basket and seeing a soquili's growth, and to roleplay and develop their personality and quirks, to plan their future. Especially so after putting thought and effort in creating a custom soquili.

Other soquili to be quested for:-
Liryael
Mythril
Wrodon

Takakun

BrightWind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:29 pm
Name: Brightwind

Describe your dream soquili: Any! Every horse that I've ever have, had, or taken care of has been different and I love everyone. I really can't choose amoung that soquili's as well since each one is gorgous.

Quest thread (if any):

Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I was born horse crazy and I always will be. I've been admiring the Soquili for a long time and now I must have one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:05 pm
Name: Sakura
Describe your dream soquili: It's from the book of Revelations. It's based off the Whore of the Serpents back the represents Rome and it's power. So she's got purples for rome's royalty, reds for it's power, and greens for the serpant, as well as coloring like whores' make up and jewels back then
Quest thread (if any): Will Her Lonliness Never End:Nenharma's Quest For Oblivion
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because Nenharma is looking for a companion and Oblivion seems to be just right for the hardened wanderer. Maybe she'll even settle down.  

.+.Forever Bleeding.+.

katersaur

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:54 pm

Name: Kater (katersaur)
Describe your dream soquili: Based off of my mare, Ginger. <3
Quest thread: The Quest for My Mare <3
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Ginger means a lot to me, and the least I can do for her is to get a Soquili of her and RP her and what not. <333

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:06 am
Name: Nagi ((NagisaKaoru))

Describe your dream soquili: The two main boys from the video game Chaos Legion. The red haired tragic hero, Sieg, and the white haired sinner, Victor.

Quest thread: Chaotic Quest

Why do you want to quest for a soquili? The game Chaos Legion had a deeper meaning to it than most would see. It showed me with Victor's betraying of Sieg that friendship is the most important thing in life. Victor kills himself as Sieg reached out to help the friend whom had stabbed him in the back. I know it seems silly, but I loved the complex issues and messages in Chaos Legion and just want a little peice of it. Also the art here gets a 10/10. ^^'  

NagisaKaoru

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:29 pm
Name: Elrohir (It means "Dapple" in Elvish.)
Describe your dream soquili: A handsome Dapple-grey stallion, marked with socks on all four legs and a white snipe marking on his forehead.
Body:
Dapple grey. Coat color is medium grey/light grey. There should be some variation in the coloration and size of the dapples, as seen here, though the contrast between the darker and lighter greys should not be as great and dapples should not be as obvious, rather the dapples are soft as seen here.
~Chest: Soft white fleck towards the center.
~Legs: Dapples continue until the area just above the knee. Coloration then changes to a slightly darker grey, becoming increasingly darker as it moves down the leg, then goes to a white sock starting around the ankles. (Example of a horse with a sock marking seen here.
~Head: White snipe marking on forehead, as seen on this horse.
Eyes:
Crystal-clear Light blue.
Mane/Tail:
Darker grey towards tips, medium/light grey towards the middle, lighter towards ends, white at very tips.
The mane and tale style should be that seen on Zach and Calisto.

Quest thread (if any): http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=7803711#99826483
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I remember the first time I saw the Soquili shop: While waiting for a roleplay response, I was browsing through the B/C, not really sure of where I was going, just sort of clicking on whichever title caught my eye. The Soquili shop was just starting out, the front page fairly un-decorated and no Map to speak of. I already had many pets to deal with, most of them Fully RP-required and very time-consuming. I had just started to get used to my limited Gaia time... my father decided that I should only be able to go online during weekends. (He defined this as Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and School Holidays.) He claimed that it was because I was spending too much time online, even though I only went on when I had finished my homework and school always came first- I had straight A's. With roleplay-required pets and a limited amount of time I could roleplay them in, I just didn't have time to hang around another thread.

My interest has recently been sparked again. Most of the roleplay-required pets' shops died out, or have become "Journal Optional." I am able to keep up with them, and still have time to chatter with my friends and even quest for new pets.

As for his look, and the breed?

Breed- I am realistic. I know that it would take me years upon years to save even enough for a 500k Regular custom, no matter how dedicated; Limited time to save on my own, and not many people willing to donate so far as I can tell.

Look- The first horse I ever rode was a Dapple-grey gelding. It was when I was barely 5 and a half years old, and my Aunt took me to a local ranch. They were having trail rides, and so she had signed my horse-loving little heart up. They tied me into the saddle, and a groom walked along side. Even so, I felt as though we were galloping across an open field, like I had seen the riders in movies do. I don't remember his name, but that ride has stayed with me through the years.

Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff