Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Winter Wolves of the Revolution [RP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:15 am
"Sorry Adam." Zoe pulled two machetes from straps on her back, revealed when her cloak was ripped off. She smiled at Rayne for a second, twirling the machetes in her hands. At least my parents taught me one thing.. She thought as she looked down at the weapons. Her parents had taught her the basics of handling a machete before they sent her away. She shook her head and looked at Ivan. Her fighter blood had been stirred up, and she was ready. A smile danced across her face and she growled quietly. "Let's dance big guy."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:37 am
-adam walked over to ivan again and kicked him in the shin- adam said "you jerk"  

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:06 pm
(I meant where he actually is. He's been M.I.A. for a while now.)

Ivan grabbed Adam and tossed him into one of the nearby trees before returning his hammer to both of his hands.
I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation, wolf. Your werewolf ancestors, of where your half breed filfth descends from, has attempted to kill the czar, my close ally. In retaliation, I have declared war on it. I am a stern but merciful king. I have seen you all fight bravely, and I trust that you are loyal. Help me end this war, so that I might return to my home. You will be praised as heroes and held in high regard. If you wish, you can return here, or live in Anadyr in the royal palace. All I ask is that you stand down and join my ranks. If not, I will be forced to make an example of you.

Ivan lowered his hammer as a sign of peace, muscles loose but ready should he have to finish what he started.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:56 pm
((OOC: Question. When the hell am I getting healed it's kind of boring just laying here passed out beside an old man!!!!!))  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:18 pm
-Rayne faltered for a split second, glancing at Zoe.-

How do we know you aren't lying? -She said clutching her sword.- You've done nothing but try to kill us.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:35 am
Zoe paused. She glanced at Rayne, meeting her gaze, then looked at the ground. "If we agree to stay out of your way, but don't join your vampire horde, what then?" She knew they had to measure their options carefully. A bad decision could lead to the end of a race, or the end of them.

Meanwhile, Koro sat over Yuri and Ryuu. He took smoke from a pot full of a dark liquid and passed it over their wounds. He then captured some of it in two small glasses. He then pushed the glasses onto the two men's noses. He set the glasses down and leaned back. And now the wait...  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:46 am
Ryuu jumped up into a fighting stance, and looked around at everything. "Where am I," his eye's beginning to adjust, "Who are you? How is my wound healed already? Where are those girls? They are no match for that demon."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:27 am
"Sit pup. Your wounds are not yet completely gone." Koro grabbed Ryuu's shoulders, and with a surprisingly strong force, pushed him down. "I can either put you back to sleep or you can calm down son. Your call." He chuckled. Looking out the window, Koro sighed. "Do not underestimate my granddaughter. Nor the other wolf girl. Both have strong connections with the moon, and whether they know it or not, with each other. Half-ling wolves have a natural bond. Together, they'll be fine. If unable to kill him, they will at least be able to escape from him." He paused, taking in a deep breath. "As for who I am and where you are, my name is Koro, and you are in my home."  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:25 am
-adam looked at ivan- adam said "NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! you filthy bloodsucking demon!!! theres no way in hell i would join you i have been sent here for a reason and that reaseon is to protect these people... so now i will protect them.... by killing you!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:52 am
Ryuu calmed himself, "The only one able to kill him is another chosen one. The one marked by this." He pointed to the star on his chest. "And I know about the half ling thing," he growled, "I am a half wolf to so I also, have a strong connection with the moon."  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:25 pm
"I can kill ivan with a little help" adam thought to himself  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:22 pm
-Rayne paused, looking at Adam, and then Zoe, and at the small girl who came from nowhere.-

There's no turning back for me. My home is gone. -She let out another snarl towards Ivan's direction.- I won't give up until he's been completely destroyed. We have no reason to trust him, and it's obvious he won't let us be, so we have no choice. Fight or Flee? So what will it be guys?

-She braced her feet shoulder width apart, and held her fathers sword across her body, pointing it directly at Ivan.-

I vote we fight!

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100