Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:49 am

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron smirked for a moment. Good, I'm not late. I have to make the team! he thought although it was easy to see that there were more students than positions available. "I'm probably going to go for beater," he admitted. It was a good way to get any anger out that boiled up inside of him. Although if the beater positions are taken, he'd probably try to get a spot as chaser.

wearing

((If there are too many people trying out, don't let Cameron be on the team.))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:28 pm
User Image

Raya took one step onto the pitch and promptly begin to turn around. "Sigh, looks like I came to late for tryouts theres no way I'll be able to make it onto the team even with all the expirence I have." Raya decieded to head back to the great hall and sit with Nova she had seen her talking to that one girl with the blue and green eyes so maybe they were friends and she could maybe become friends with her. "Yeah and then we could do all kinds of pranks." with that thought firmly in her mind she left the pitch thinking there was always next year.

User Image

Alicevamp0

Hilarious Gatekeeper

11,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin turned to the sound of Cameron's voice. She walked over to him, "Hi Cameron! What do you wanna be? I think I'll try for Seeker or Chaser," She said with a shrug. She stood there, looking around, slightly. Caitlin chewed on her lip, trying to figure out what she was going to do. She blinked a couple times, "Dunno what I was gonna do..." She whispered to herself. When she realized someone could have heard her, Caitlin's face flushed scarlet with embarassment. Caitlin knew if they were real friends, he wouldn't care, but it was still embarassing.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Gryffindor // Muggleblood

Mood: Happy

Thoughts: Wow, a lot of people are showing up…
Love Interest: No one
OoC: (())

“It’s all good,” Raiden replied cheerfully to Hannah, “ Wow, it looks like a lot more people are showing up.” She glanced over to a pair of twins that were talking to each other they seemed pretty confidant that they’d make the team or at least one of them was. Cameron had also shown up along with some girl that had come and gone just as quickly. Her confidence waned slightly, but she wouldn’t leave without a proper fight for the position of Keeper.

Another conversation seemed to be going on between Caitlin, Driftwood, and Cameron; Raiden felt no inclination to join however. Though her and Cameron had apologized, she still felt a bit of tension between them. The dark haired girl didn’t feel the need to start anything up without reason.

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:21 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron flashed a toothy smile towards Caitlin as she trotted over to him. "I'm gonna try for beater," he said simply. Chaser? Oh, that's like outfield, he reminded himself. I guess she can aim well. After a moment of silence, Caitlin implied that she forgot what she was about to do. "Oh, uh.." Cameron hadn't any idea what the girl planned on doing.

wearing

((If there are too many people trying out, don't let Cameron be on the team.))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:11 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud
User Image

Mood: Dreadfully Confused
What I am doing: Thinking
What I want to be doing: Getting Answers

Jayden ran on the field, wondering if he really was that late. But....he looked around for Colton as well, seeking answers to the many questions swirling around in his head at the moment. The boy told Jayden that he was possessed; possessed of all things. How did Colton expect to go through time without Jayden questioning him? So many questions he had to ask, but he knew that would probably be better left unsaid. So, he held his tongue, hoping that Colton knew very well that Jayden would protect Tristain.

"Hello everyone," the third year chaser told them. There are so many first years! he thought to himself.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:07 pm
Lorelai Brookwater
1st Year Gryffindor
Pureblood without prejudice

User Image

Who am I with?: Quidditch Hopefuls (Where am I: Quidditch Pitch (What am I doing?: Waiting, talking (How do I feel?: Nervous, excited
What am I thinking?: Quidditch (Who are my friends?: Anneliese, Dominic, Richard (Who Do I love?: No one

Driftwood wand with a Peacock Feather Core

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lorelai smiled at Caitlin when she walked up. She looked over at an Upperclassmen looking at them all, obviously surprised of their numbers. Lore decided to walk up to him and ask him a question.
" Hey, I'm Lore. Do you know who the Quidditch Captain is?" she asked curiously.

User Image

Oh Have some Heart and Hold it to your chest...
((OOC~~ ))
I spent my time watching
the spaces that had grown between us
And I cut my mind on second best
the scars that come with the greeness

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:31 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Hannah giggled a bit at Raiden and smiled. Hannah hoped that tryouts would start soon so she could see if she would get the spot she hoped for, but knew there were many people trying out and there wasn't a good chance."Wow that girl left quickly,"she said as she watched a blonde girl step onto the field then just as soon as she got there she left. Then Hannah turned to the twins and blushed a little when she saw Keith. Hannah remembered when he fainted at the station, but she still thought he was cute. He was also in her house so she was glad she could maybe become good friends with him. Hannah quickly looked back at Raiden so she wouldn't seem like she was staring at the boy.

Mood--- Nervous/Shy/Excited

Location--- Quidditch Pitch

"Thoughts" Wow she left quickly....

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:28 am
User Image
яεgrετяσι ηστнιηg ғεαяяσι ησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηяσι εvεяyτнιηg
User Image
With a flustered expression on his face, Colton jogged onto the quidditch pitch with his Firebolt II and a hefty bag of equipment in one hand, and the weathered trunk of various balls in the other. As he reached the crowd of chattering students, he skidded to a sudden stop and tossed the load he was carrying onto the ground.

"Hello, everyone. Sorry I'm late. Everyone please pass around this clipboard and fill it out. When you're finished, I expect all of you in the air for a quick warm up while I organize today's try outs. Feel free to grab a broom from the barrel if you don't have your own" he told them in a rushed, but professional voice, pointing to a large, battered barrel of old Cleansweeps and Comets in the center of the field as he handed a clipboard with the sign-up sheet to Jayden. He turned to the pile of equipment on the ground and immediately began sorting it into smaller piles based on the respective positions.

The sheet upon the clipboard read:

[b]NAME:[/b]
[b]YEAR:[/b]
[b]POSTION OF CHOICE:[/b]
[b]BACK-UP POSITION DESIRED:[/b]
[b]PREVIOUS QUIDDITCH EXPERIENCE:[/b]

[[OOC: So sorry I"m late, I just got back from vacation! The core of try-outs will take place tonight.]]
User Image
нσω dσ yσu ғιgнτ α ωαя ғяσм вστн sιdεsωнεn σηℓy σηε cαη ωιη?
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:47 am

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

When Cameron received the clipboard and quill, he quickly filled out the needed information.

NAME: Cameron Rowley
YEAR: First
POSTION OF CHOICE: Beater
BACK-UP POSITION DESIRED: Chaser, if not then Keeper is third
PREVIOUS QUIDDITCH EXPERIENCE: None. I'm a muggle born

When Cameron filled in the last part of the form, he felt his heart drop slightly. He's had no Quidditch experience, but maybe if he plays well today, he would get on the team! The boy picked up a random broom and did as he did in Flying class. He lifted one leg over the broom and his hands gripped the front of the handle before taking off into the air.

wearing

((If there are too many people trying out, don't let Cameron be on the team. Also, I hope you had a great time on vacation ^^))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:05 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Hannah smiled when she heard Colton speak. She turned to look at the boy who was the captain of the Quidditch team. Her cheeks flushed once again when she noticed he was really cute. She realized now likely ought Colton was cute and Keith was cute. When he started to hand out the clip board she took the clipboard and started to fill out the information with her new quill.

NAME: Hannah Palidonia
YEAR: First
POSTION OF CHOICE: Beater
BACK-UP POSITION DESIRED: Chaser
PREVIOUS QUIDDITCH EXPERIENCE: None really, but I flew before I came to Hogwarts. I was raised in a wizard Orphanage.

Hannah giggled as she handed the clipboard to the next person. She looked at her borrowed broom and said,"Up." She smiled as the broom rose up to her hand and she swung her body on the broom. The red headed girl let the broom lift up in the air as she looked down at Raiden and Caitlin with a smile. Hannah sighed as she looked around with her hands gripping the broom with both of her hands. She felt light as a feather in the air with her broom under her high in the air.

Mood--- Excited/Nervous

Location--- Quidditch Pitch

"Thoughts" I hope I become a beater....

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:08 pm
User Image

Team Captain
Colton Raines

Keeper

OPEN

Chasers
Remy Bleiddiaid
Jayden Cloud
Daisy Gaunt

Seeker

OPEN

Beaters
Colton Raines

OPEN

Porcelaine Ivory

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:17 pm
User Image
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════╗

Keith smiled as the captains arrived and took a page of the form. He filled it out.
This is so mine. he thought as he handed back the form. "Oh by the way captain, I'm Keith Alvern." he said with a smile.

NAME: Keith Alvern
POSTION OF CHOICE: Beater
BACK-UP POSITION DESIRED: Seeker
PREVIOUS QUIDDITCH EXPERIENCE: about 6 years, dad trained me.

╚════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:20 pm
User Image

User Image

┏──────────────────────────────┓

Sean took a form and filled it out before handing it back to the team captain.
Well let's see if I can do this. he thought. "Sean Alvern." he said softly.

NAME: Sean Alvern
POSTION OF CHOICE: Keeper
BACK-UP POSITION DESIRED: Beater
PREVIOUS QUIDDITCH EXPERIENCE: 6 years.

┗──────────────────────────────┛

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image
яεgrετяσι ηστнιηg ғεαяяσι ησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηяσι εvεяyτнιηg
User Image
Colton smiled as the first two students arrived, and he watched them from the corner of his eye as he continued to sort the quidditch equipment.

Being too wrapped up in the task at hand, he jumped slightly at the sound of a pair of similar, yet contrasting voices. He raised his deep gray eyes to find the perfect explanation: a set of twins who seemed to possess two very different levels of confidence.
"No doubt related to Ravenclaw's chaser, and the rest of the Alverns?" he half asked, half commented, searching their faces for any similarities in appearance. Nice to meet you two," he continued with a lighter, more inviting voice. "Go ahead and grab a broom from over there and take a few laps around the pitch to warm up. We'll get started soon."

In contrast to the boys, Colton's voice was surprisingly deeper, and his form shockingly taller, yet he easily found similarities between him and the new Gryffindors. Smiling to himself as he realized this, Colt picked up a beater's bat and tossed into its proper pile.

User Image
нσω dσ yσu ғιgнτ α ωαя ғяσм вστн sιdεsωнεn σηℓy σηε cαη ωιη?
User Image

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games