Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Monster High Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:16 pm
"You don't have to hide your ears or tail around us we're all not human or at least not completly human."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:17 pm
Gregory blushed a bit when he realized she might already know more about him than most people... like the fact that his true form was almost entirely covered with scars... everything except his tattooed left cheek... "Well... Um... I don't mind if you read my mind, but don't go blabbing my secrets, 'kay?" With that, he winked at Kaccee.  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:26 pm
Kaccee nodded to both of them and took off her hat and undid a small hole in her dress, letting her tail peek out i understand, secrets are precious, it would be rude and cruel for me to talk about your life  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:40 pm
Gregory nodded. "Thanks." He looked her up and down. "So... Your ears and tail are very pretty. They certainly suit you." He smiled at her. "And remember, if you need help, you're welcome to come to me." He hoped she heard that thought. His words often sounded better in his head.  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:44 pm
Kaccee smiled, even though it was small, the smile was warm thank you, and i will remember  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:45 pm
"Well if you are going to show your tail and ears I can reveal this."As his ear's grew to the size of an elf's, his eyes turned pure white, and his fang's grew out a bit.  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:49 pm
i've never seen that before....well, i've never met a vampire or half vampire..... she said as she watched him change, her head tilted  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:53 pm
"Well I've met a kitsune before much less a telepathic one."He said as he smiled and it was a kind and warm smile.  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:53 pm
Gregory smirked. "Shall I show my true form, as well? It's not nearly as pretty as either of yours, but it could be a heck of a lot worse, too." He chuckled. "Of course, I could keep the ugly bits hidden..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:57 pm
"If you want to you can."  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:08 pm
kaccee nodded well, its only fair  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:12 pm
Gregory glanced at Kaccee. "Well, the worst scars would be hidden by my clothes, so... What the heck?" He grunted a bit as horns burst from the back of his and curved toward the front. Wings sprouted, shredding the back of his shirt, and a slightly crooked tail slowly grew into place. His face looked like a roadmap of pain, jagged scars telling a silent tale of torment. His hands were just slightly more disfigured, with a cross branded on the back of each one. The only place that hadn't been marred by some sort of torture was his left cheek, which bore the tattooed cross. "This is what happens to a demon raised among Christians, I suppose..." Gregory chuckled weakly.  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:15 pm
She gasped and her eyes went large oh my........ i'm so sorry! she frowned and looked down  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:29 pm
Gregory patted Kaccee on the head. "Don't worry about it, cutie. If my foster father hadn't had the courage and strength to run me out of town, to chase away the creature he'd come to love as much as his true children, I'd be much worse off." He sighed. "The old man had tears in his eyes that night... It was the only time I ever saw him cry... The night he told me to leave, and never return..." Gregory smiled. "I wish he could hear how much my singing has improved... He always said I had a voice like an angel, despite being something so much darker..."  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers