Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Role Play
DNTB Roleplay {closed/locked} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mousekit88

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:03 pm
(I am totally lost here. -_-)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:09 pm
mousekit88

[ooc: pretty much, your character and my character are at your house while the others are out doing stuff. Also, I think it's the next day...]  

Ayame Naruki

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:44 pm
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image
I started giggling. "Oh my. So it is true that you are telepathic. Oh? Are you sure you're not?" I stopped giggling and went serious. I dropped my basket of strawberries and picked up Shia-chan by telekinesis and made sure it hurted a bit.
"An odd human you are. I don't know much humans who actually are telepathic. But."
I turned my eyes red.
"I absolutely loath it when people dig their noses into things where they don't belong. Now... I will open my mind to you once and a while. The only reason I did back then was to really see if you were telepathic. Otherwise... I shut my mind off to you and you're not allowed at all to read my mind.
Don't get sneaky either. If you- even a teensy bit peek in my mind, I won't hesitate to endanger your life."
I released her from my telekinesis and sighed.
I walked closer to her and knelt down to her, hoping I didn't scared her as much as I intended to.
I brought my hand to her face, covering her eyes.
"Kono ningen wa, watashi no me o tsukemasu."
(Give this mortal, my eyes.)
I let down my hand. Now I wonder how her reaction would be...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:39 pm
mousekit88

(ok so we were at your house, then I meet my shingami at your house, then some random dude comes, and idk what happened there, then Ryuk comes to the earth (I don't know why) it got wild, then he leaves, then shingami boy and his shingami leave. then me and my shingami leave. we're at my house, except I had to coff up blood and stuff. Jake is at his house once again. so confusing for now. if this didn't make sense then read from begining to some far...)  

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:59 pm
Shia ^^

I now have the eyes....

Shia smiled when Kurai guessed right. but not when she used her telekenesis power on her. her eyes went from happy to shocked and oh my god I'm going to die mode and it felt like hands were around her throat. she watched her eyes turn red. "OW!", Shia shreiked in pain as she rised up from the floor and was alway from the floor. Then she heard Kurai say,"I absolutely loath it when people dig their noses into things where they don't belong. Now... I will open my mind to you once and a while. The only reason I did back then was to really see if you were telepathic. Otherwise... I shut my mind off to you and you're not allowed at all to read my mind. Don't get sneaky either. If you- even a teensy bit peek in my mind, I won't hesitate to endanger your life." . then she dropped to the floor. Shia started to laugh. until Kurai covered her eyes with her hand, and spoke some incantation: "Kono ningen wa, watashi no me o tsukemasu." then she lifted her hand from Shia's eyes. Shia started to feel faint. SO much in one day, she thought then passed out.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:42 pm
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image
I sighed for what seemed to be the upteenth time that I did.
Was this girl on her menstrual cycle or something? She often has weird reactions and mood swings to everything at the moment.
I used my telekinesis once more on the girl. I carried her- without pain- to her bedroom and place her on the bed.
Mortals. I shook my head. "Fascinating, yet troublesome creatures."
I took a piece of paper from a normal notepad by her nightstand and wrote the following.

Shia,

Hope you get used to your Shinigami eyes when you wake up. I won't be here when you do wake up though.
I'm deciding to be more...hm... what's the word. More experienced to the area.
I know nothing of Earth, and it makes me uncomfortable to be in an area where I'm not familiar with most things.

I would be busy doing some private investigations on how the game is doing so far.
If you need me, all you need to do, is p***k yourself then let a drip of your blood drop to the death note in your possession.
I will instantly know you are calling me.
But only do this when you really need me.

Kurai Akarui

I placed the note by the nightstand and closed her bedroom door. I then floated out the window.
'Where to start....' I thought to myself.

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:40 pm
Shia woke up to find her Shingami gone. she looked around, and saw a note on her nightstand. she picked it and read it. oh so shes off in the world having fun...., Shia thought. She went downstairs to go get something to eat and picked out a "Red Baron Pizza" (lol) from her freezer and cooked it in the microwave. While she was waiting she looked at the pictures on her fridge. Especially the one with her boyfriend sitting right next to her. she smiled and sighed. that jerk Light, he had to kill my boyfriend....god that's another reason why I hate him, she thought. Then she heard the microwave go BEEP BEEP BEEP, letting her know that her pizza was ready. She took it out and started eatting it.....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image

Izzy walked down the street after following the boy, Collin, to his house, she heard him talk to himself a few times, but he could also be on drugs or something, bluetooth's we're common nowadays also, maybe it was that? She sighed and sat on the park bench across the street from some housing.

This case was hard, harder than she had ever attempted, and it was really starting to get to her. To bug her. She didn't know something. No, she was just thinking to much. She leaned her head back and let out a long exhausted sigh, "Jeez."

ptjessd

Married Husband

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:23 pm
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image
♬*Hums Misa no Uta*♬
Afternoon soon became nightfall.
Using my speed and my acute vision, I was able to be familiar with probably this whole city.
Even if I was a Shinigami, I felt parts of the fatigue that any one would feel.
I yawned.
'Mmm, I should head back to Shia-chan's house to see if she's using her new set of eyes.'
I was on my way when I heard a sigh. I looked down to see a woman. I floated down to get a good look on her face.
She was sitting down on a bench and looked tired as well.
I flashed my red eyes.
"Izzy Colfer."
I analyzed her outfit and noticed something shine a bit. I tilted my head and got closer, though she can't see me.
"Oh? A gun?" I looked up to her face. "So you're an investigator too hm?"
I started to float but made a pose that looked like I was sitting.
"Maybe you'll supply me some valuable information..."
I'm sure Shia-chan will be able to take care of herself for a few minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:46 pm
User Image

Izzy pulled her legs into a criss cross and she looked around pulling her gun out of her pocket and putting it on the inside of her jacket, it was weird out here, like someone was watching her.

She waved her arms around her and then stopped, if anyone saw, she'd look crazy, but she could shake this feeling.

ptjessd

Married Husband

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:10 pm
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image
I started giggling. My my, this human was very amusing.
I pouted. Now if only I had my strawberries with me, this would be very entertaining~
Oh well, I sighed.
If this human doesn't do anything productive, I'd be so bored I'd actually want to go back to Shia-chan's house.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:12 pm
Shia ^^
these eyes are amazing...

heh, time to check out these new eyes, Shia thought. She opened the door and walked outside. It was nightfall by now so everyone should be almost asleep in her neighborhood. She looked around and smiled. It was almost like the world had changed. She remembered a music video that she once watched. It had a guy who saved his life, then he got some ablitiy to see other's lives, but her couldn't see his own. So he saved a lady from getting killed by a tree branch, a size that could kill her. and she got the abitily as well. She saw a lady walking by her house. The lady was at least 24 years old. hmm, so her name is Massie Clark. ok time to test these eyes out. Sorry Massie, Shia thought with a smile. She wrote Massie's name in the Deathnote. 40 sceonds later she was dead.  

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

ptjessd

Married Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:14 pm
User Image

Izzy shivered then stood up, she made sure she had her hand on her gun at all times and then walked down the street, was she going to call out Hello ? No, that would be like inviting the bad guy to come and kill you.
She started to walk down the street towards the station. She saw a girl drop dead and stared, Oh no, she thought and ran behind a building, she felt so childish and weak, but it could be dangerous, and by the looks of it, the girl was already dead.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:40 pm
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image
I felt a jolt somewhere in my body and started to smirk.
Shia-chan... has just wrote someone's name in the death note with the use of the eyes.
As if I was telling this to the woman in front of me, she got up and started walking to the station. When she saw the lifeless girl's body- the one that Shia-chan had just killed, she ran behind a building.
Am I ever so glad I did not have to stifle my laughter in front of humans when they do silly things.
Now...
I looked back at the body. Where did Shia-chan run off to... and why did she choose a random person to test out her new skills and not a criminal that actually deserved to be killed.
I looked back at the Izzy-san, and I wonder what her next action would be.

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ptjessd

Married Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:50 pm
User Image

Izzy frowned and slid against the brick wall of the building, she tried calling the station, but there was no answer, she peered around the corner and stared at the dead corpse, "God." she snapped and leaned back against the wall, she just dropped, like a fly, no symptoms or signs, she just collapsed...she thought and the bit at her nails, this was so supernatural, t was scary. Ad if there was supernatural way to killing the woman then there must have been a supernatural way of finding out their real name. She looked up and then sighed, "Damn..."

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff