Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image "I don't know what human think, we tend to have different views on things. I have seen many men bed a woman to have a child than leave her to raise it on her own." Kallan argued. "I am glad you don't want to give that up though."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:30 pm
User Image

User Image

He seemed to give a soft laugh at this, kissing his forehead before nuzzling him. “Please cheer up…Oriax, you really have nothing to worry about,” he said softly to him. “Besides you being in my life…I have no one to hate me and have been in the best health I can be in. So cheer up and smile for me…please.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:42 pm
User ImageOriax looked to Jason as his forehead was kissed. "Alright I won't worry then." he said with a soft sigh. Hearing the others words he couldn't help but smile. "Fine..." he purred nuzzling the others chest with his nose.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:08 pm
User Image

User Image

His cheeks seemed to turn a light red for a bit before chuckling a little. “It will probably take awhile for me to get used to you doing that in your human form,” he said with a small sigh. “Do you…find my human form attractive.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image"doing what this?" Oriax questioned nuzzling the other. He gave a soft laugh but looked up confused with Jason's question. "I do, but you have another form?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:54 pm
User Image

User Image

At this, he blushed a brighter red before nodding softly to him. Though at his next question, he laughed and shook his head. “No I don’t…I was just wondering if you found me attractive,” he said softly to him. “Today I have been very lazy…suppose tomorrow I should look for work. Also, if you want dinner to be on time, you are going to have to let go of me.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:00 pm
User Image"The way you said it made me think you could also change but yes I do find you quite attractive." the daemon answered with a devious look. "And you would like me to go with you tomorrow?" Oriax questioned. Reluctantly he released the man when asked to so that dinner might be prepared.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:08 pm
User Image

User Image

Laughing at how he was reacting, he leaned down to give him a quick kiss before he went into the kitchen to prepare their dinner. “You can, I think you would probably be really useful to help find those people in need of my work,” he explained to him. “I am kind of tired of taking simple work for small pay…I want something different that could actually make a big difference.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:19 pm
User ImageOriax gave a small frown when the other laughed at how he reacted the quick kiss soothed the daemon. He followed watching from the doorway. "So you want something more challenging with better pay. I believe we will have no problem doing that." the daemon grinned.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:45 pm
User Image

User Image

He seemed to smile at this, finding that he enjoyed having someone to talk to. “So will you be sharing the bed with me tonight or are you going to be sleeping in one of your animal forms,” he asked him. Even though they had agreed to start a family, he wasn’t about to start assuming he could have at him as he pleased.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:04 am
User Image"Where would you prefer me to be?" Orix questioned. There was no hint of persuasion either way in his voice only a slight curiosity. He wondered how soon the other would want him or want to start trying to have a child.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:14 am
User Image

User Image

As he put the things into the stew, he put it over the stove to cook before he put some bread to cook into the over. “Well I would like for you to share the bed with me. You know I do want that family but I don’t want you to feel pressured because of what I want,” he said looking to him. “I mean…looking at this from a human’s point of view…I have none you for less then a day and yet we are already talking about starting a family. For us that is very big step and most of us want to stay with the one we start the family with…I just hope that you daemons have that same view.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:19 am
User Image"I have no feelings of being pressured. Are you saying you wish to bed me tonight or just share the bed?" he questioned clarifying. "Yes you have known me for less than a day but we already have a bond that would take you and another human years to create. To me it does not seem weird but I was not raised human. I do however want to stay with the one I start a family with."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:39 am
User Image

User Image

Jason seemed to chuckle some, finding it hard to believe that this was really going to happen. “Yes that means that I want to bed you tonight,” he said gently to him. Breathing out, he tried to calm his nerves some and focus on the food, making sure that none of it would burn.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:57 am
User ImageOriax smirked hearing the other wanted to bed him that night. He felt a bit nervous never having been bed before but excited none the less. "Then I shall share your bed with you none the less." Oriax said walking up behind Jason silently. "Just be nice to me..." he purred right next to the other's ear.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff