Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Ҁιяqυє ɖє ϻαscαяα∂є (Need Patrons!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:43 pm
[[That is as tense and vicious as a rottweiler on steriods during a thunderstorm...]]
The Phantom of GO
User Image

User Image

User Image
[[ ... Jello could always do the helping, then again. XD And, don't worry, she'll survive. ]]

Alastor felt nimble young woman's grip on his toned arm, though it only felt like a creation of clay was being wrapped around his skin. His eyes resumed their bright red coloring as he commented in a short, staccato-like manner that demanded leaving him alone as she left his side to help Shadow Dove, "Never judge any of these books in this large library by their pretty-looking covers, child. Therein lies various beasts within. And I am, perhaps, the most vicious of them."

His voice was clearly filled with spite as his hardened gaze watched the pair hoist faerie, whose wings vanished in her unconsciousness, and carry her very slowly to the proper trailer. 'What have I done? ... I'm a hellish creation not meant for these lower beings... Maybe I should've joined Lucifer all those thousands of years ago.'

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:45 pm
II Jello II
[[That is as tense and vicious as a rottweiler on steriods during a thunderstorm...]]

[[ You know it. ;D ]]  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:51 pm
"Time is a circus..."
User Image
"...always packing up and moving away"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shadow DoveUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"We had better go..." Dove whispered, a faint whisper as breathy as the soft winds on a summers day. She glanced toward the tense stranger, who's presence had an extreme ominous feeling to it. It seemed to make the shadows grow, the moon shine brighter, and the air seem heated. Dove glanced down at the floor, snowy hair covering her face, and murmured under her slightly minty breath, "I preferred Alaster better..." and gazed back up as he walked away, his toned back muscles rippling under his tight skin. Absently letting her mind wander after his deathly presence faded, she picked up Beth's body and started walking, with the ballerina behind. "I don't believe I know your name..." Dove commented, without looking back. The girl had won some of Dove's respect after standing up to Erebos... Dove's feet almost silently pattered the loose dirt, the air seeming to fill her man-made lungs anew. She ignored the hooting and whistling from the circus tent signaling that the show had begun.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:53 pm
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡XXXX⊰ ℒᵒᶺᶤᶤᶳᵋ ⊱XXXX♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

User Image

Loviise was steaming. She hadn't had the least bit of bad intention when she had wandered off, and now here she was, carrying an unconscious woman to a room, pretty much being kicked out of a circus. "Loviise." What kind of freak did you have to be to get kicked out of the sanctuary for freaks? As soon as she got the girl to her room and made sure that she would be fine until she regained consciousness she stormed from the trailers and towards the pier to wait for the ferry. She had been treated less then hospitably, and wasn't happy at all. She stood briskly in the cold for a moment before her entire body slumped and she sank to her knees. God, she could feel the hysterics coming already. She trembled and clamped her hands over her mouth, trying to keep the sobs quiet. This place wasn't normal, the people weren't sane...Or she wasn't. The man had had wings, by god. They weren't human. And she knew that. She was going to have to watch her back for the rest of her life, if she even made if off the island.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
[[ ... Jello could always do the helping, then again. XD And, don't worry, she'll survive. ]]

Alastor knew what he had to do. He disappeared as soon as he had introduced the first act into the night, under a cloak of shadows as he began his search for the ballerina all over the island, flying under the easy cover of night. 'Dammit... Now, for what she has seen, she cannot leave. She has to stay. Dammit, dammit, dammit!' It only took him a matter of minutes before he saw a lone figure with flowing blond hair at the pier.

He grimaced at the thought of what he was being forced to do, but he knew it had to be for the troupe's sake. Landing deftly, he walked silently towards the trembling girl and could clearly hear all of her thoughts; they were left unguarded as she quietly sobbed in horror. He closed his eyes and, the line of his mouth twitching with the feeling that he was practically sinning against his holy creator, he jabbed quickly at the back of her neck, causing her to immediately go unconscious through the surprising sting of the very motion in itself... He let out a hiss of pain as he could feel her sudden flow of emotions as she entered the blank sleeping state, a blank tear flowing down the curve of his face.

"I'm truly sorry, my dear."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:06 pm
[[ And, with that, I've got to go. Goodnight, guys. ]]  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:19 pm
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡XXXX⊰ ℒᵒᶺᶤᶤᶳᵋ ⊱XXXX♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

User Image

Loviise was sobbing heartily, but was just about to compose herself when she sensed something. She had been crying to heavily to stop immediately and little gasps and hiccups traveled through her as she struggled to listen. Nothing was audible over the roaring of the ocean and the wind that whistled in her ears, her hair whipping her in the face. She shook herself, deciding that ignoring the paranoid feeling was best. The darkness of night was coming over the horizon, encasing everything that surrounded her in a prison of eerie and chilling for the next twelve hours. She did something that she often found helpful, and with the wind that seemed to carry sound so easily she let out a scream, trying to get rid of all the stress and emotion. She moved to turn around, but just as a a teeming mass of darkness appeared in the edge of her vision a sharp jab of pain blossomed from her neck and she fell forward as blackness enveloped her.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:59 pm
"Time is a circus..."
User Image
"...always packing up and moving away"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shadow DoveUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She heard a knock on the door, and with a frown opened it. There was no one there. Dove walked out, a bit confused. Shouldn't all the performers who weren't in bed should of been in the tent? Dove heard a twig snap to her right, so she followed the mysterious sound. Inching forward, she followed. "Hello?" Dove asked, her voice seeming startling loud in contrast to the far away echo of the applause of the circus. A small hurried intake of breath, a blink of an eye, a twitched ear, and a stay hair floated in front of her face. Her eyes unfocused, and she felt an odd stinging sensation in her back. She felt dizzy, and she sunk to her knees, she felt a pressure on her back, pushing her down further.

Dove's eyes rapidly focused and unfocused. A cold hand gently caressed a strand of her snowy hair, twirling it about his long, bony finger. She glanced up to see a blur of a face, slowly coming into focus. Glasses... a cleanly shaven face... a white lab coat... a malicious grin... Dove coughed up some blood, the red ruby liquid causing the dirt beneath her to turn into crimson mud. "You were such a beautiful creature..." Said a cajoling voice, a smooth voice enticing her to sleep. "Why did you leave me, my wonderful creation?" The face focused, a scene in her memory ignited. It was of a man looking at her through the links of a dog cage, his grim smile shining in the dark room. The scientist that had created her main chemical DNA. Slowly closing her eyes, her long eyelashes brushed the soft dirt. She noticed her face was on the dirt too... it felt as soft as a pillow. A steady stream of blood ran from the edge of her perfect mouth. Her hands were bound behind her back. "Goodnight, My Precious Pet..." said a sickly sweet male voice. The scientist smiled a bit, his sick face twisted into a vicious smirk, like a gash on his face with teeth inserted. This was the last thing Dove saw before she closed her eyes.

Her mask dropped slowly, as if in slow motion. It landed beside her, ignored as the scientist ordered a team of heavily armoured FBI men to pick Dove up. A peice of metal gleamed in the moonlight, stuck into her back. It was a serrated knife, surrounded by a pool of ruby blood, up to the handle in Dove's soft flesh on her back.

There the mask lay, in the dirt, abandoned, alone.... as the wind picked up and the orderly footfalls of the FBI men faded away into the darkness, a single drop of dew landed on the mask from a tall tree, the drop of crystal clear water slowly rolling down from the eyesocket of the mask. Like a single, unearthly teardrop...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

finniii

Salty Genius

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:01 pm
[[Ugh, such a long post... Take time to read it please, that bugger took me 20 minutes... ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:05 pm
[[How dramatical... I feel the sudden urge to top that...]]
The Phantom of GO

finniii

Salty Genius

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:08 pm
II Jello II
The Phantom of GO

[Urm...It's kinda hard for Phantom's character to be in two places at one time. I'm kinda assuming that's who you assume to pop up and save you. I would probably wait a bit if you're going to pop a big scene change, kuz it gets really confusing otherwise.]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:09 pm
[[ *reappears* I'm ba- Oh, my. ]]  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Ayame Chiba

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:09 pm
Ayame Chiba

Ayame looked around confused following Shadow dove silently with a girl in her her arms. "Whats going on she whispered?

sorry its so short..im confused as to where we are in the story  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:16 pm
[[Lol I wish I had thought of that... I was preffering something a bit more dramatical... A bit of updates, a new love within the Lab..., I'll think of something... ;P But girl, you have some seriously skilled imagination. I'll come to you next time I have writers block.]]

[[Side note: This is the evil scientist guy: ]]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[[Quite a charmer, ain't he?]]
KittyKatKaye
II Jello II
The Phantom of GO

[Urm...It's kinda hard for Phantom's character to be in two places at one time. I'm kinda assuming that's who you assume to pop up and save you. I would probably wait a bit if you're going to pop a big scene change, kuz it gets really confusing otherwise.]

finniii

Salty Genius

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:17 pm
[[ xD ]]
The Phantom of GO
[[ *reappears* I'm ba- Oh, my. ]]

Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games