Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:54 pm
User ImageAlys 'Eel' Kayln Abrams

Alys looked at the boy. "Uhm....I wouldn't disagree with Will. He had a toad in his back pocket," she teased. Looking at Will,she smiled. "It's alright. This boy doesn't know what the heck he's talking about," she said firmly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:56 pm
User Image

Xenos stepped off the train glad to be back at school. 3rd year....wow time really is flying." He thought to himself. On the Ravenclaw's shoulder sat a small eagle. His eaglet was almost a year old now, and Rhys looked around at the crowd eager. There were alot of first years, alot more then he remembered during his first year. Smiling softly as the memories of his first time off the train floated to the surface, he was lighlty nudged.

"Hey, seen Tamara or Kari yet?" Yuan asked cradling Grog in his arms. The Hufflepuff looked tired but just as happy to be back at school. "No I haven't. I wonder how their summer was."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:58 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will clicked his tongue and turned away from the other boy, walking over to the water's edge again. "Yeah, you're probably right. So, Alys, what do you like to do for fun?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:00 pm

Alys thought for a second. "I play basketball and guitar. I used to also throw hobos in the dumpster," she said,shrugging. She didn't do anything interesting in the alleys really.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:01 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara spotted Yuan and Xenos getting off the train and waved. "Hey Xenos! Hey Yuan!" She made her way over to them, hoping that Hikari was following behind her. She was happy to be back at school and hopefully, things would start returning to normal.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:03 pm

"Hm, basketball might mean you'd be a good Chaser. Ever flown on a broom before?" he asked, the thought not even occurring to him that she lived in an alleyway and was Muggleborn. "Oh, hobo tossing? That must make a good sport."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:07 pm

Alys could tell he was being sarcastic. "Alleyway. It was fun. My friend,the one I turned into a slug,helped me find the hobos. We picked them up and threw them into the dumpster," she said,shrugging.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:10 pm

He chuckled and pointed up towards the castle. "Well, if you're any good on a broom, I think you'd make a great Quidditch player. I'd say either a Chaser or a Beater. Tamara's a Beater and a pretty ferocious one at that. Me, I think I'm gonna try out for Chaser or Seeker." He paused, thinking to himself. "Hey, are you much of a reader?"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image

"Tamara! Hey, how are you?" Yuan said happily glad to see her. She's changed alot over the summer. He thought smiling. It seemed longer since he had seen everyone.

"Hello again Tamara. You look well. How was your summer?" Xenos added also with a smile. The Gryffindor was one of his few friends here. Now if they could find Hikari the gang would be back together.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Alys nodded. "I read whatever I could get my hands on. Everyday I would go into the bookshop and he would let me read his newest books," she said,smiling. She thought of what he said. "Chaser would be better. Hunter would most likely end up pummeling somebody with the beater's bat," she said,sighing slightly.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:18 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara smiled to her friends. "I'm good mostly. Busy summer and all that. How about you guys?" Then Xenos asked about her summer. "I actually spent a lot of my summer in Hogsmeade. Daemon's living with Yuki Isolde in the Hog's Head since his mum... Anyway, we also went to Italy for a week and a half. Spent it out down in Sicily mostly. The beaches there are lovely. Dae had fun too, even if he didn't admit it. I knew." She smirked, referencing her psychic powers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:20 pm

Will nodded. "Well, when we get up to the school, I'm gonna lend you my copy of Hogwarts: A History. It's a really great book and I think you'll enjoy it. Plus, I hear it comes in handy for our history class. I shudder to think about that class. Tamara told me horror stories."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Mexican Donuts

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:22 pm
User Image

Alexander Greyson
1st year

"Hmm, that's a tough one. Well, not really. I WANT to be in Ravenclaw, I'm smart, and curious and logical.. But when I judge myself from an outside perspective, I seem like I could be a Hufflepuff, I'm loyal enough. I'm not very Slytherin and just a little bit Gryffindor. So, I don't know. What about you two?" Xander said, sighing.

He had been mulling this over for a long time, and his still didn't know. It was bothering him. His mother was a Hufflepuff, and she had many good friends. His father was a Professor, but a Squib. But that didn't mean anything about him, since he was adopted. His parents were surprised he was a Wizard at all, even though he had been raised as one. They had blamed all his magical accidents on his brother.

It was when he leaned towards Charlotte to get a look at the people behind her, that he noticed Nott staring daggers at him.

Hmm? Well this was interesting. If he liked the girl that much he should just say so. Sure, Charlotte was pretty, but Alex hadn't started feeling any of those feelings yet. But it was still fun to tease people. Let's test this relationship between the two out.

Xander yawned, and put his arm around Charlotte. Cliche, but it did the trick.

"Sorry, My arms are a little cold." He said. He looked over at Nott to see how he reacted.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:24 pm

Alys smiled. "You really shouldn't listen to Tamara about everything. Friends and siblings lie..." she said,trailing off. She started to fiddled with everything. From the hairclips holding her hair back to the hood on her coat.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:30 pm

He shrugged. "Well, they weren't horror stories per se, but if you like boring professors, he's your guy, or, ghost, rather. He makes my usually bookworm-ish, good grades sister do poorly in class. That, my friend, is saying something." He paused and watched her fiddle with her outfit, a smile growing on his face. "Getting impatient are we?"  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games