Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blossoms Lunar High School(Need Students and Teachers)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role-Playing, High School 

Reply Dorms
Skye's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:40 pm
"Very good Kyuma!" she clapped when he finished and smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:15 pm
Kyuma set down the guitar, "R-Really?" Kyuma smiled and hugged Skye, "Thank you for taking time out to teach me!" Kyuma thought for a second, "Well I'm not a master, but thank you for teaching me a song." Kyuma felt so happy, "Now.. Lets do something you want to do." Kyuma went and put away the guitar then he called over to Skye, "Any suggestions?"  

IkatskiX

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:35 am
"Yes really, and um well I don't know what we could do.....I guess I'm not quite used to having people around to spend time with........." Skye stood up and walked over to him and gave him a hug.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:29 pm
Kyuma smiled as Skye hugged him, "Well I'm fine with doing whatever you want, and I'm not used to spending time with people either, so we can get used to it together.."  

IkatskiX

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:25 am
"Yeah I suppose we can, what about........what about swimming, there is a pool out the back if you want."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:33 pm
"Swimming? Sure sounds fun! Let me go get changed." Kyuma ran to his room and seached through his closet to find clothes suitable for swimming. "Ahh there we go!" He quickly changed then went to knock on Skye's door to see if she was ready to go.  

IkatskiX

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:55 pm
"One moment" she called as he knocked she searched threw her draws and pulled out her bikini and got changed, she opened the door and gave Kyuma a towel "Come on" she grabbed his hand and ran outside to the pool.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:36 pm
"!!" Kyuma's face turned bright red when he saw Skye in the bikini, ""Uhh uh okay.." He spoke nervously when Skye grabbed his hand.. He wasn't sure what to thinkor say, he spoke under his breath, "Best not to say anything.." When they arrived at the pool he glanced at Skye for a moment and then quickly looked at the pool, "I-its a nice d-day to swim.." He felt like such a fool.. But he couldn't help it  

IkatskiX

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:58 pm
Skye laughed and blushed, she ran over and jumped in a few seconds she came back up to the surface. "Its warm....come on its boring swimming by myself." Skye smiled and waved over to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:19 pm
while still laying on the roof he heard some noise so he opened his eyes then got up and walked to the back of the roof and saw both Skye and Kyuma playing in the pool he sat and watched them for alittle while rubbing his eyes it looks like they are having fun also Skye looks really cute in that bikini Leon said to himself  

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:07 pm
Kyuma looked at the water, it was so clear.. He hadn't seen water like that in years, "Alright then, I'm coming in!" Kyuma dived straight into the water and resurfaced, he was shivering, "Y-you l-l-lied its c-cold." It may have been warm to Skye but it was the complete opposite to Kyuma  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:49 pm
Skye laughed "I didn't think you would have fallen for it." She splashed Kyuma and swam away a bit "You should swim around, it'll help you warm up oh and your it by the way." She dived under and swam up behind Kyuma, resurfacing quietly.  

x-KrazzehKiwi

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:34 am
Kyuma was still shivering as he spoke, "I-I'm it-t?" This wasn't fair.. First of all he was freezing in the pool, second of all Skye is most likely a way better swimmer than he is. "A-alright.." He submerged himself under the water and he resurfaced just to the left of Skye, "Maybe you aren't a better swimmer than me." He turned as fast as he could and swam away, "Oh yeah, you're it!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:36 am
Skye smiled, she dived under the water and swam under neath him then resurfaced in front of him, she tapped him lightly on the shoulder "Your it" she then went and dived back under the water.  

x-KrazzehKiwi

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:46 am
Kyuma was discouraged, he didn't like being it.. "Aw man.." Kyuma dived underwater and resurfaced a few times looking for Skye, "Where is she?" Kyuma spotted her out of the corner of his eye, he dived back under the water and resurfaced behind Skye, Kyuma put his hands on her waist and whispered into Skye's ear. "You know.. I've always wanted to tell you... You're it.." Kyuma let go and dived into the water, he resurfaced a good distance away from Skye  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff