Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Dirge of the Broken Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:19 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Syra nodded. "Heading there is the best option I have; I might not find all my answers, but I'm pretty sure I'll get a few." Her attention shifted to Xena. "I'm ready to go there as soon as you are - granted I have a weapon to defend myself with, that is." She smirked.
Xena: "It would be better than nothing, though I won't be surprised if Amity Park is having its share of zombies as well aside from ghosts."

Carbuncle: "Zombies would be the least of our worries once we get there." He said.

Xena: "Though it's better to be safe than sorry, though there are answers I'm hoping to looking for once we get there as well." She would then look to Syra. "Is there a specific weapon you prefer to use?"

"Well if Xena goes, then I go." he spoke up as he finished his drink and tossed the bottle into a pile in the corner.
Xena: She gives a nod. "Despite wanting to see a way for me to get home, I am also curious as to how some of the people we've encountered managed to get a hold some of my father's ghost hunting equipment."

"Yeah. Ain't we run inta two a them thermos things already?" he asked as he rubbed the back of his head.
Xena: She gives a nod. "My grandparents were the ones who invented majority of my father's ghost-hunting equipment. The Fenton Thermos is pretty much designed for trapping ghosts. You can even trap more than one in a single thermos. I don't know any ghosts powerful enough to break through it." She said. "The thermos wasn't only thing we encountered. There was also a special belt that if placed on a ghost, it would send a nasty shock if they try to use their powers."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:11 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"Nice to meet you, Xena." Syra found the nearest wall to lean against. "Well, I woke up in this city in an alley without any memory. Even after I ran into Carbuncle, I only recovered one," she lifted a finger up, "Amity Park. Besides that, I have no idea who I am, where I am, how I got here, and why."
Xena: "Amity Park?" She asked. "I have been there once when I was a child. My parents took me there to meet my grandparents and my Aunt Jazz during the Christmas holiday." She said.

Syra cocked her head to the side a bit. "You've been there once? I find it interesting I can remember where Amity Park is because I've gotten a sense that I've been there before; only thing is, I can't remember any memories that deal with that place."
Xena: She gives a nod. "That's right." She said. "I have plans on going there. I'm not sure what's in store once we get there, but hopefully the Ghost Zone portal would be available at my father's place."

Carbuncle: His ears twitch as he listens to the conversation before looking to Syra. "Maybe if we go there, perhaps you might be able to find more answers."

Syra nodded. "Heading there is the best option I have; I might not find all my answers, but I'm pretty sure I'll get a few." Her attention shifted to Xena. "I'm ready to go there as soon as you are - granted I have a weapon to defend myself with, that is." She smirked.
Xena: "It would be better than nothing, though I won't be surprised if Amity Park is having its share of zombies as well aside from ghosts."

Carbuncle: "Zombies would be the least of our worries once we get there." He said.

Xena: "Though it's better to be safe than sorry, though there are answers I'm hoping to looking for once we get there as well." She would then look to Syra. "Is there a specific weapon you prefer to use?"

Syra shrugged. "Not sure what I am specifically good with, but I guess anything that can be used quickly and keep the zombies from biting me." She made a quick, side-glance to Raphael before turning her attention back on Xena, listening to the conversation taking place. "How did these people get their hands on this equipment anyway?"  

Mikajo

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:15 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Syra cocked her head to the side a bit. "You've been there once? I find it interesting I can remember where Amity Park is because I've gotten a sense that I've been there before; only thing is, I can't remember any memories that deal with that place."
Xena: She gives a nod. "That's right." She said. "I have plans on going there. I'm not sure what's in store once we get there, but hopefully the Ghost Zone portal would be available at my father's place."

Carbuncle: His ears twitch as he listens to the conversation before looking to Syra. "Maybe if we go there, perhaps you might be able to find more answers."

Syra shrugged. "Not sure what I am specifically good with, but I guess anything that can be used quickly and keep the zombies from biting me." She made a quick, side-glance to Raphael before turning her attention back on Xena, listening to the conversation taking place. "How did these people get their hands on this equipment anyway?"
Xena: "Would a gun be good enough for you?" She asked, her kitsune ear twitching a bit. She would then shake her head a bit. "That is what I want to know, though when we were in a place called Innsmouth, some of the inhabitants seem to know alot about me, even knowing my heritage."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:19 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Xena: "Would a gun be good enough for you?" She asked, her kitsune ear twitching a bit. She would then shake her head a bit. "That is what I want to know, though when we were in a place called Innsmouth, some of the inhabitants seem to know alot about me, even knowing my heritage."

"Yeah, good enough for me." Syra folded her arms across her chest in a relaxed position, leaning against the wall for support. "People you never met before knew a lot about you? That's a bit creepy."  

Mikajo

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:27 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"Yeah, good enough for me." Syra folded her arms across her chest in a relaxed position, leaning against the wall for support. "People you never met before knew a lot about you? That's a bit creepy."
Xena: "Tell me about it, though I wouldn't want to go back there again." She said. "I'll see if I can find you a gun. I have brought food and such in here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Xena: "Tell me about it, though I wouldn't want to go back there again." She said. "I'll see if I can find you a gun. I have brought food and such in here."

"I really appreciate your help, Xena." She moved away from the wall closer to the kitsune girl. "Although I'm pretty blank in the head, if I can help you, let me know. Girls have to stick together, right?"  

Mikajo

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:33 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"I really appreciate your help, Xena." She moved away from the wall closer to the kitsune girl. "Although I'm pretty blank in the head, if I can help you, let me know. Girls have to stick together, right?"
Xena: She smiles a bit then nods. "Right." She said. "I do hope that you'll find your answers. Not knowing who you are really doesn't sound too good."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Xena: She smiles a bit then nods. "Right." She said. "I do hope that you'll find your answers. Not knowing who you are really doesn't sound too good."

"We'll both find our answers. It's a little... no, it's very frightening not to know who you are, but not nearly as much because of you guys. I feel safe around you...." She pauses, glancing at Raphael, "all."  

Mikajo

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:24 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"We'll both find our answers. It's a little... no, it's very frightening not to know who you are, but not nearly as much because of you guys. I feel safe around you...." She pauses, glancing at Raphael, "all."

He nodded a little at her, then started to pull the armor off. Once free of it, he threw it in a corner and picked up a belt and tied it around his waist. He then grabbed a pair of sai and put them in his belt before looking at the other three there. "Aight.... ready? Probably can grab a good gun off a dead solider or somethin." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:25 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Xena: "I'm glad you do." She said with a nod. "Between zombies and the military, you'll need as many allies as you can find."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Mikajo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:59 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Xena: "I'm glad you do." She said with a nod. "Between zombies and the military, you'll need as many allies as you can find."

Syra smirked before turning toward Raphael. "Sounds good. I think we're all ready to head out." She pauses in consideration before speaking again. "No hard feelings from before?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:08 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Syra smirked before turning toward Raphael. "Sounds good. I think we're all ready to head out." She pauses in consideration before speaking again. "No hard feelings from before?"

"Nah. No hard feelins.." he said as he held out a three fingered hand for her to shake.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Mikajo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:10 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"Nah. No hard feelins.." he said as he held out a three fingered hand for her to shake.

She took his hand, shaking it with a bit of power, but hardly enough to faze the turtle. Her smile seemed more genuine and wider, shifting into a grin. "Now let's go figure out the answers to our questions."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:14 pm
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

She took his hand, shaking it with a bit of power, but hardly enough to faze the turtle. Her smile seemed more genuine and wider, shifting into a grin. "Now let's go figure out the answers to our questions."
Xena: Giving a nod, she would head out from the mausoleum with Carbuncle following behind her.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:25 pm
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

He nodded and followed the three out.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces