Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Orphanage! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:32 pm
<<>>
Lestat half-crawled half-leaped down and landed in Ichii's arms though his tail was touching the ground (being a full grown lizard and all)

"So you're the famous Ichii" Eli said with the same smirk/smile he'd given Runo "You know you got a search party after you?"He smiled (actually smiled! Miracles do happen!) when he saw the igana drop down on Ichii.
"Oh there you are Lestat"

<<>
Lizzie finally stopped for a moment sitting down on the window sill she'd been currently looking at and putting her head on her hands.
Ana could be anywere-could be getting farther away even as she kept searching.
"Really I'm here less than a day and already I don't know where my sisters are" she said with a sigh

<>
Ana was enjoying beeing carried and rested her head against Sora's arms. Looking all around all the while with sharp alert eyes.
"Lithee?" she said eagerly clearly meaning 'do you think that was my sister'  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:49 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
~~~Leo
Leo looked at Ichii.
"But you're down now' he said wondering how Ichii could be stuck on a tree if he wasn't even in the tree.

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:50 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo squeaked and ran towards Ichii and Lestat, grinning happily before skidding to a stop in front of her brother, "Oh wow! He's HUGE!" she said excitedly, waving her arms around frantically for emphasis.

Ichii's flush darkened slightly as the attention was shifted to him at the moment, and he moved the iguana into a more comfortable position in his arms. "B...Before I mean." he mumbled.

Sora shrugged and his ears twitched slightly, "I kinda hear a different voice by one of the windows." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:56 pm
LEO~~~~~~~~~~~
Leo nodded understandingly. MIa's 'brilliant-supergenius ideas' often ended with him stuck somewhere in some way or another. It was no fun.
"We should go back inside now" he said, he was always the one to be cautious when it was him and Mia and now that he was with Ichii and Runo he found himself in the same position. It'd probably be best to go back to Sammy and Miki.
"How'd ya get down anyways Ichii?" he asked tilting his head to the side.standing by the other boy.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:06 pm
<>
Casey had found a club to go to and was now having a good time. Not knowing or caring what was going on with their sister.

<<>>
Lizzie looked around she could have sworn she heard voices-one of which sounded like Ana's.
"Could just be I'm exhausted and hearing things" she mumbled but kept going anyways.

<>
Eli raised an eyebrow at Ichii's shyness. (he could almost swear the kid was scare. Which was a bit funny seeing as his little sister wasn't)
Not haha funny but still...
"If you guys want to go inside" he said indifferently petting lestat.
"I have a feeling the ones I came with will be inside already"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:30 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo pouted slightly at the thought of heading back in but remembered that there was food waiting for them back there. "Ok! Let's go cause I'm really hungry and onee-chan will be worried. Not to mention Sora nii-san will probably be starving by now. His stomach's bigger than his brain." she giggled.

Ichii bit his lip nervously and handed Lestat back to Eli before he answered Leo in a timid voice, "The iguana helped me."

Sora's ear twiched again as the voice grew louder, "I think that's her!" he said excitedly before bounding after the voice with Ana cradled carefully in his arms.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:15 am
LEO~~~~
Leo raised an eyebrow in the same way Sammy sometimes did at Mia (cute ne? he's a lot like his brother)
"Must be one smart lizard" he said, he was glad to have found Ichii and smiled at him having forgotten having to walk miles and miles to find him.
"ichii, I though you didn't like lizards" he said careful not to mention that Runo had told him and Eli and every other person with ears nearby that Ichii would most likely scream like a girl if he saw Lestat.

SAM & MIA~~~~
Sam set down some cups, chewing on a red vine as he went. when he neared the counter Mia snagged it out his mouth taking him by surprise.
"Mia! What...?"
"Miki said no sweets til after dinner"
Sam rolled his eyes and tried to reach for the red vine only to have the little girl pull back and keep it away from him-plus he couldn't really reach that far afraid if she tried to hold it back too much she may fall.
Finally he gave up and went back to the task at hand mumbling under his breath about kids and selective hearing, and licorice. Mia munched on the candy happily.

((srry about the randomness but I needed something for Sam and Mia. Also I moved the day before yesterday and my house hasn't been internet-connected yet which is why I can post at this time (after class) for now.Again sorry sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:03 am
((And because I use Kira's computer I am bound by her schedule-and change of address and now have to find another place to mooch internet from sweatdrop
@Neko-Koi since you are online at nite, we won't be able to respond to your post til we get to the college library(in the morning) but we will respond. Sorry bout the inconvenience...even though Kira's the one who moved. =w=))

ELI & LESTAT>>>>User Image

"Iguana's are very smart"
he said "geckos and others of their family are pretty dumb but reptiles from Lestat's side of the family, they're almost as smart as birds" his smile faded a bit when he realized he was probably talking over the kid's heads. He'd been watching people for too long he concluded, the first time someone showed an interest in something he could talk about (and he had to admit he could and would talk people's ears off about reptiles) he just had to talk if only to know he still could.
He smiled a bit at Runo's reasoning. Turning to her as Ichii and leo seemed to be talking.
So she had another brother.
"Better go then" he said letting everyone go at their own pace "wouldn't want your brother to starve to death" his voice was dry(as always) but if you looked close enough you could see the light in his expression. Now that Lestat was found he wasn't really worried about much. He began to pet Lestat absently.

Perched on Eli's shoulder Lestat looked back at Ichii and winked an eye at him before settling and closing both eyes in contentment as Eli began to pet him.

User Image<<<<<<<<<<
Lizzie was really starting to worry.
Ok so she had started to worry the minute she lost her sister but now she was starting to panic (something she always tried o avoid as it never did her any good).
She had always managed to find Ana at one point or another so the idea that she may really be lost had always lurked in the back of her mind never really taking hold.
But now...
She leaned against the wall and shut her eyes feeling close to tears
If something had happened to Ana she'd never forgive her sister-or herself.

ANA>>>>User Image
Ana was staring at the scenery from Sora's arms with rapt attention. The baby was pleased both by being carried and by what she saw.
There were lots of windows, perfect for crawling out of and high places which she had come to think of as (associate with) 'stairs'. Which was good as she couldn't crawl up steps yet but now she could practice, and then there would be even more rooms (and windows) to explore.
Her sister had been pushed to the back of her mind-as most infants can't really keep thoughts present.
And she remembered that she was being carried by someone relatively new and that her sister was still nowhere in sight however, she gave a sad little sigh settling down in a comfortable position burying her face on Sora's shirt as if she were to fall asleep, (though she stayed awake).  

JezebelxRedfern

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:40 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

((Ah, I see. That's no problem, I don't mind. I'm usually on at night because of school, homework, soccer and such. I wish I could be on longer though....))

Runo cocked her head to the side and took hold of Eli's hand, "That's true. He'll probably complain that we took too long. You should come with us! Besides, you're here at the orphanage because someone left you here, right? So that means you're with us. Maybe we can all become a big family. All," she paused and counted on her fingers, "Nine of us!" she grinned brightly, counting Lestat in her so called 'family'. Runo leaned back on her heels and balanced her weight with the help of Eli's hand, slowly pulling him forward not-so-subtly.

Ichii looked a bit embarassed and turned his head to the side, hiding behind his bangs, "I...I don't. But this one helped me, so it's okay." he looked up and caught the small wink the lizard directed at him. A small smile crept up onto his face and again, he lowered his head to hide it. It was better to be invisible than to be the flamboyant one that gets too much attention, he always told himself. An inaudiable sigh passed through his lips and he turned his back toward the group, flicking his head in a 'let's go' manner.

Sora pouted slightly as the voice he previously heard faded away. This was gonna get harder and harder. His stomach growled loudly and he silently 'shh'ed it. All he wanted to do is eat, then go back to his pocky, which was now tucked in one of the pockets in his shirt. Sora's eyebrow rose when he felt the pressure of Ana's head on his chest. Was the little infant tired? He sighed and continued to look for the mysterious sister, peeking his head around the corner of the house for the girl before he continued his trek. Maybe not getting anything it eat was inevtable.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:43 am
((@ jez Oh that's rich Jez mooch of my internet which will be back on soon btw and then blame me for moving. -_- well..Nie! razz ))

~~LEO
Leo nodded at Ichii taking his cue he began to walk towards the orphanage before smiling slightly at what Runo said, he was kind of sad about thinking of 'families' (because of what happened to his parents) which was why the smile was a bit sad. But he liked Runo and Ichii and the idea of the Yotsuras' and them being 'one big family' was nice to think about.
besides Sammy seemed happier around Miki and Sora too (proabably cause they were older like him and weren't troublesome like Mia was.)
"hn, If Runo an' Mia were sisters they'd probably bring the house down" he whispered to Ichii with the same small smile before falling back into silence knowing the other boy preferred it to talking.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:54 pm
((@Kira heh Nie to u too. @Neko-Koi You play soccer? That's cool I play street futbol(soccer) I wish I knew the right way to play to learn but..well now It's too late to try and learn it. I know what u mean thou.If it were up to me I'd skip class and just come to the library and post. School's annoying -_-: ))

Eli's smiled faltered but he recovered quickly masking his thoughts from all three kids.
The reason he was in the orphanage was simply put that like many kids born in the system he'd been living in homes since memory served. It was why he'd started watching people instead of talking to them. he'd realized at an early age that if you watch people the same way you watch tv you get a pretty good idea of what to expect'. (not to mention it was just as entertaining)
He'd also learned other-less pleasant things. One of them being group homes aren't family and thinking of them as one was a bad idea.
But the kids didn't need to know that, jaded as he was Eli never really shared information unless it was nessesary, they'd most likely learn this on their own as he had and at least Runo and Ichii would have their siblings. That was more than most kids had.
"Wonder if they're gekos or iguana's" he murmured to lestat as if expecting the reptile to answer him, it'd be nice to find someone that wasn't stupid in a home (so far Runo Ichii and Leo were the first 3 he'd met in a while) but he usually got stuck with geckos (he'd been stuck with Casey for 4 months, if that wasn't an example of stupid people being abundant..)
He tilted his head to the side, observing the 3 kids as he walked . Ichii was a lot like he had been at that age (minus the heaps of sarcasm and satirism that always seemed to make Eli Ritter a natural born deadpan snarker) not a talker and not exactly a people person. (though unlike him he apparently wasn't a reptile person but to each it's own) Runo seemed to be a bit of a genki..and very smart-that he was starting to notice more and more, not even in the bookworm kind of way but just able to pick up on things and understand them like most kids her age couldn't.
Leo seemed to be middle ground, he couldn't pick up anything about him, he wasn't quiet he wasn't hyper, he wasn't shy, and he seemed to get on with both siblings despite the two having opposite personalities.
It was...intersting, he decided. How all three seemed to get along.
"So what're your niichan and neechan like?" he asked Runo as he kept walking foward, letting her swing back, careful not to let her or lestat fall.

Lestat looked down at Runo climbing farther up on Eli, kids that were this active had often poked and pulled at him. And now Eli was entertaining her and almost letting Lestat fall off-this wasn't nice.
He'd like the boy better, he was calmer and didn't make him feel so on edge.

User Image<<<<<<<<<<CASEY>>>>>>>>>
User Image
"What the hell are you thinking?"Lizzie didn't even bother looking up already knowing she'd find her older sister in front of her. And she'd probably be a little...well she'd been at a club most likely she hadn't been drinkin water let's leave it at that.
Casey meanwhile was glaring at the younger girl holding the bags she'd left by the gates.
"Why'd you leave all my stuff by the door, what if it got lost?"Lizzie gave a sigh willing herself not to raise her voice, Casey was dong enough of that for the both of them.
"Our stuff, Case. I left our stuff by the gate because you left me there asleep on the street with it and Ana wandered off and I had to find her"Casey looked around as if just noticing the littlest Mcdonald was not around.
"I knew it seemed quieter for some reason" she murmured before turning back to the matter at hand. "You still shouldn't have left the bags out there"
"To look for Ana! Did you not hear me? I can't find her anywhere! I think she's really lost!"
"Well you're the one who wanted to bring the little brat, we could've just left her at one of the homes, that's why they're there, they'd have taken her"
Lizzie decided that since casey wasn't herself and they were both tired and exasperated she should not hold what she just said against the older girl, if only because she had more important things on her mind that slapping the red out of Casey's hair.
"Just help me look for her"
"As if I'm wasting my time on that little.."
"Casey!" this time Lizzie did yell.

ANA>>>>User Image
"Mokona" Ana said quietly peering up at Sora when he looked down at her. A word that here means 'this is confortable' and 'this won't be fun much longer' as the expedition was making her a bit fussy (she'd seen the outside enough that it no longer held interest and just wanted her bottle and nap already)
At hearing both her sister's voices (even casey's who scared Ana) her face lit up with recognition.
"Lithee!" she said trying to point to Sora the right direction with both hands...and her head and half her body-she leaned foward in his arms trying to call his attention to the screaming match nearby.

((For the record, I hope i don't come offf as trying to define anyone's characters, this is just how Eli's mind works and his perception of things -it could b wrong. Also yes Casey is as bad as she seems. Not everyone can be the jerk with a heart of gold or the misunderstood one, some people are just mean and have too few redeeming qualities to make them heel-face-turn that is where villains come from, I always feel putting a 'bad one' in keeps things interisting.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:20 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

((Yup, I play forward and center mid-field. I think the same here.))

Runo cocked her head to the side in thought. "Well, Miki's kind of quiet and she is the 'slavedriver' as Sora calls her at times. She's usually either taking care of us or working. She worked at a grocery store when we were at the other orphanage so that we could get stuff, like pocky for example," she smirked at the, remembering Sora's infatuation with the sweet.

"Sora on the other hand is like me. Really energetic and loud, oh and also really really hyper. His emotions usually get the better of him so he has a short temper. He's obsessed with pocky and he won't let anyone touch it because he's posessive. Oh! he also likes people petting his ears. That's usually how I get him to do things for me. He's so submissive when you touch his ears." she finished with a laugh and looked up at Lestat with a grin. The lizard interested her, seeing as she had never been this close to one.

Ichii glanced at his sister with a small frown. Should she be talking so openly in front of a stranger this this? He bit his lip and shook his head. The older boy hasn't done anything suspicious yet but it was best to keep an eye on him. Small shivers went down his back when he caught Eli studying each of them and he turned back to Leo, "Probably. Their schemes would get us all thrown in jail."

Sora jumped slightly when the yelling started and he nodded down at Ana before taking off at a run, his ears twitching to the sound of the girls' voices. He turned the corner and almost fell into the older girl, a quiet gasp escaping his lips, "Wah! Sorry, sorry!" he breathed out.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:43 am
~~~LEO
Leo laughed at what Ichii said careful not to be so loud so Runo wouldn't hear (she might get mad and he didn't want that)
"I wouldn't really mind" he said with a shrug and the same nice smile "You'd be cool as a brother" with that he kept walking.
He glanced at Eli when he noticed Ichii frowning at him. Did he not trust him?
The guy was sorta creepy but he didn't seem too bad.
the lizard kind of scared Leo-but that was just because a friend from school had gotten bit by one once and had needed stitches.
He shudered a bit at the memory, Leo hated needles, they were the real reason the lizard scared him.

~~~SAM & MIA

"Sammy do you think we're staying here long?"

Sam looked up from folding a napkin into an origami dog-something that had been requested by Mia.
"Hm I don't know maybe" he said, he really didn't know. They hadn't been at any home longer than a couple of weeks.
MIa pouted, that wasn't the answer she'd been looking for, She wanted Sammy to say that of course they were staying here, that why wouldn't they stay here when it was so much nicer than any other place they'd been to.
Sam handed Mia the finished origami napkin to distract her.
"Here now draw the eyes in"
Mia grabbed a pen and happily forgot about her previous inquiry. Sam waited for the rest with a thoughtful look on his face.
He hoped they stayed, he'd been here less than a day and already he wanted to stay here.
"Wonder if Miki found everyone alright"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:45 am
Eli smirked a bit as Runo went on nodding here and there to show he was listening.
He noticed both leo and Ichii glancing at him and looked back at them before realizing that the whole I'm-watching-you thing was most likely creeping them out ( hell, he most likely creeped them out)
He smiled when he saw Runo's interest in Lestat 9and lestat's reaction to her)
"Don't mind Lestat" he said as the Lizard eyed Runo from as high as he could go on Eli's shoulder...and head without falling off. "He's a bit antisocial, because of how he was treated he doesn't really like people, plus people are scared of him so they don't go near him" the irony of how much he had in common with his pet didn't escape him.
He leaned down a bit so he was closer to Runo's level.-though not all the way down knowing lestat could freak out.
"Wanna pet him?"

User Image<<<<<<<<<<CASEY>>>>>>>>>
User Image
"watch where you're going" Casey snapped shoving the boy back without so much as a glance thankfully not hard enough to make him fall or anything.
"Case" Lizzie said in the usual tone she gave her sister, she had yet to see who had run into her but she could be a little a nicer about it.
"Don't you Case me he ran into me"
Hah, when as the last time Casey was nice about something.
She glanced at the boy who'd ran into her sister before looking away not wanting to be caught staring or anything.
He seemed nice, a year ago Lizzie would have probably befriended him even..pity that after being around Casey for a day or two he'd most likely hate Lizzie and Casey.

Ana being on front of Sora got thumped on the forehead with Casey's arm and quickly buried herlsef deeper into Sora's with a little yelp. Knowing whenever Casey was around her it was not good.

At the yelp both sisters turned and looked at Sora. Casey advanced closer to him, Ana for her part tried to get as far away from Casey as she could without dropping on the ground altogether, the more the eldest girl advanced the more frantic she got until she looked like she'd cry at any moment.
Casey seemed unfazed by Ana's fear of her she gave the infant an exasperated look before callng back to her other sister.
"Liz, I believe this belongs to you" she said reffering to Ana
ANA>>>
User Image  

JezebelxRedfern

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:33 pm
((we have internet back! ...well Kira but yay we're back! =w= ))  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff