Welcome to Gaia! ::

Booty Prowling Panthers

Back to Guilds

Prowling Glows & Bumping 

Tags: booty, grab, prowling, tank, fish 

Reply Booty Prowling Panthers
♥♥ Win FREE FISH Every Week By Bumping & Keeping Track!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessie0611

Tipsy Lover

15,400 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Over Easy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:01 pm
That is crazy awesome, I rly thought everyone was soo far ahead of me tho >.< was surprised. Thanks tho :]! I might try again next week biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:14 pm
Jessie0611
That is crazy awesome, I rly thought everyone was soo far ahead of me tho >.< was surprised. Thanks tho :]! I might try again next week biggrin
Good, we luv 2 hear that!!! cool  

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Razumi Yazura
Crew

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:18 pm
FAIRY SEEKER
great job everybody, lots of bumps logged this week

i havent been logging lately but i am bumping and grabbing more than ever - i want to booty grab enough gold to buy 1 years worth of fish and monsters, before the 250 bonus disappears - cant do that when logging slows up the grabbing, i can grab about double the gold when i am not logging - will get back to logging when i have bought my last 49 monsters - ummm... at least i will buy some if they ever come back for sale again

i want to buy the years worth of fish so i can just relax and have fun on gaia without worrying about replacing fish or spending money, or worrying if they will stop being for sale - just got to buy 7 months worth of 7 fish to finish (49 monsters) - then will be back to logging - so i'm off now for more BG fun!!!
Man. That's a hefty amount. I'm starting to struggle and trying to stock up at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:23 pm
Razumi Yazura
FAIRY SEEKER

i havent been logging lately but i am bumping and grabbing more than ever - i want to booty grab enough gold to buy 1 years worth of fish and monsters, before the 250 bonus disappears - cant do that when logging slows up the grabbing, i can grab about double the gold when i am not logging - will get back to logging when i have bought my last 49 monsters - ummm... at least i will buy some if they ever come back for sale again

i want to buy the years worth of fish so i can just relax and have fun on gaia without worrying about replacing fish or spending money, or worrying if they will stop being for sale - just got to buy 7 months worth of 7 fish to finish (49 monsters) - then will be back to logging - so i'm off now for more BG fun!!!
Man. That's a hefty amount. I'm starting to struggle and trying to stock up at the moment.

omg that is a lot O.O whats the main fish/monster ur saving for?  

Jessie0611

Tipsy Lover

15,400 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Over Easy 100

FAIRY SEEKER

Proxy Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:53 pm
Jessie0611
Razumi Yazura
FAIRY SEEKER

omg that is a lot O.O whats the main fish/monster ur saving for?

alpha grams + gnome couriers  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:56 am
User Image
***May21st-May 27th***
1.Razumi Yazura w/154 bumps "Aquarium Mini Monsters Lorelei"
2.Zengar Zonvolt w/140 bumps "Aquarium Irrawaddy Dolphin "
3.Fred66 w/117 bumps "Aquarium Mini Monsters Lawnshark "
***Congratulations***

ProwlingJoe
Vice Captain

Dangerous Grabber

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

FAIRY SEEKER

Proxy Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:14 am
more great logging and prizes, congrats and thanks to everybody - and special thanks to all those uber bumpers in the guild that have helped my tank start getting into the top 10% of tanks - your bumping is appreciated heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:16 am
We... had a bumping contest going on? rofl

*was obviously paying no attention!*

Thank you! mrgreen These guys will make nice additions to my tank.  

Zengar Zonvolt

ProwlingJoe
Vice Captain

Dangerous Grabber

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:25 am
Zengar Zonvolt
We... had a bumping contest going on? rofl

*was obviously paying no attention!*

Thank you! mrgreen These guys will make nice additions to my tank.

Great to hear!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:42 am
i will be back to logging in just a couple days i think - i need to grab only 290,000 more gold to buy 4 more fish to finish my year supply of fish heart  

FAIRY SEEKER

Proxy Fairy

ProwlingJoe
Vice Captain

Dangerous Grabber

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:29 am
FAIRY SEEKER
i will be back to logging in just a couple days i think - i need to grab only 290,000 more gold to buy 4 more fish to finish my year supply of fish heart

ok miss seeing ur logs xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:14 pm
@FAIRY SEEKER: I try to help your tank as much as I can. I hate when I miss it since I'm not always on the right time. gonk  

Razumi Yazura
Crew

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500

Fred66
Crew

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:36 am
Great bumping and congratulations everyone.
Thanks for my prize Joe. Can't wait to put it in my tank.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:09 pm
I have a question.. can we go ahead and start logging bumps for this week even tho its not up yet oor is it going to be next week o.o  

Jessie0611

Tipsy Lover

15,400 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Over Easy 100

FAIRY SEEKER

Proxy Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:50 pm
looks like i will be back to logging this week, in a day or two - i got all my years supply of fish (+more) - i decided to scrap the monsters and go with regular fish, cost me a WHOLE lot less and the extra benefit is people are grabbing my tank again and the per game gold payout has increased - went with gwees and memphis mermaids and even when the tank only glows with 8 fish it is outperforming my alpha grams and when it glows with a normal 12 fish its breaking 2000 gold game per game which my monsters only rarely did - plus i think the tank is much prettier now

i had to pay 900,000 for a another backup zoey cause of course they are no longer for sale and they were probably rarely bought to begin with - oh well, the zoey is my second favorite fish after the memphis so i had to have one - i actually booty grabbed the 900,000 so i have a lot of hours involved in that one fish!!!  
Booty Prowling Panthers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games