Submit

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:10 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Ash was shock to hear the commander and when she saw donnie going dead. SHe was scared she couldnt move her feet or her body

Raph: "Who was it? What'd they say!?" he asked as he grabbed her arm. He saw Xena's expresion and Michelle suddenly picking up the pace. "What's goin on!?" he exclaimed at the three women.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:15 pm
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover
Ash was shock to hear the commander and when she saw donnie going dead. SHe was scared she couldnt move her feet or her body

Raph: "Who was it? What'd they say!?" he asked as he grabbed her arm. He saw Xena's expresion and Michelle suddenly picking up the pace. "What's goin on!?" he exclaimed at the three women.
Xena: Nodding to Michelle, she continues to use her ghost powers in attempt to remove the poison from Donnie's body, despite that Donnie is now dead. Her ears twitch when she heard Raph, though she didn't even look at him. ".....Your brother....is dead..."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:23 pm
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

The expression on her face was grim but determined as she heard Xena respond. "We need the poison out his body first and then I can try to revive him."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:04 pm
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

"it was the commander lady......she said donny will die from the poison. unless....." Ash walks over to Don and her eyes, hands, and body glow in a lime green. she puts her hand into Don's body and collects the poison. after a few minutes she pulled her hands out holding a huge black ball. she eats it and puts her lips on Don's forehead. "don come back." Ash commands softly in a ghostly way.  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

Xena: Nodding to Michelle, she continues to use her ghost powers in attempt to remove the poison from Donnie's body, despite that Donnie is now dead. Her ears twitch when she heard Raph, though she didn't even look at him. ".....Your brother....is dead..."

"What!?" he growled as he looked at the women, then at his brother. He watched Ash, and if he'd had breath to hold, he would have been holding it.

The poison was gone, but the damage was done. He wouldn't move as the three woman worked quickly to revive him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:13 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

"What!?" he growled as he looked at the women, then at his brother. He watched Ash, and if he'd had breath to hold, he would have been holding it.

The poison was gone, but the damage was done. He wouldn't move as the three woman worked quickly to revive him.
Xena: After watching Ash's attempt to help Donnie, she looks to Donnie's lifeless body before turning around to leave the area.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:14 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

Michelle cast spells under her breath to see how much damage was done by the poison to his system  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:15 pm
Ash tried to command don's soul again. "don come back please. we need you Don. your brothers need you. i need you" she kissed Don's forehead.  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:20 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

Xena: After watching Ash's attempt to help Donnie, she looks to Donnie's lifeless body before turning around to leave the area.

"Where ya goin!?" he exclaimed. "You gotta wake em up!" he said before moving towards Donnie. He waited to see if Ash's attempt worked, but when nothing happened, he moved to grab Donnie by the shoulders. "Stop ******** around! Wake up, goddammit!!" he said as he shook his younger brother roughly. When Donnie still didn't move, a small sound, almost like a sob escaped Raph. "WAKE UP!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:26 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

"Where ya goin!?" he exclaimed. "You gotta wake em up!" he said before moving towards Donnie. He waited to see if Ash's attempt worked, but when nothing happened, he moved to grab Donnie by the shoulders. "Stop ******** around! Wake up, goddammit!!" he said as he shook his younger brother roughly. When Donnie still didn't move, a small sound, almost like a sob escaped Raph. "WAKE UP!!!"
Xena: She stops walking when she heard Raph, but she didn't look at him. When she heard the small sound escape him, she was silent for a good while until she finally speaks, "He's not going to wake up. The poison may have been removed, but the damage has been done." She then starts to walk off again.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie

Xena: She stops walking when she heard Raph, but she didn't look at him. When she heard the small sound escape him, she was silent for a good while until she finally speaks, "He's not going to wake up. The poison may have been removed, but the damage has been done." She then starts to walk off again.

"And you're just gonna give up?! You coward! You're nothing like the brave girl Rini told me about! The Xena I learned about was stubborn like her mother in not wanting to just give up on people's lives! You are just a coward, a good for nothing coward!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:32 pm
"I got it guys." Ash layed down next to Don and both glowed a dark red. Ash has transported to the soul world. "I command to see Donetallo Hamato right now" she asked out loud and Don's soul appeared infront of her.  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:40 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie

He growled a little before hearing Michelle. He shook his head and watched Ash.

@Ash: "This soul?" she asked as she appeared. "It belongs to me. Nice trying here, little death girl. I'm a Necromancer though. I have a contract. You want your friend back, you deal with me. A little something of deal I made." she baled up her hand and Donatello's soul disappeared from sight. "Is this going to turn into a personal battle between you and I?" she laughed as she used a spell to knock Ash back into her own body. "Make me an offer..... I'll think about it." her voice rang out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:47 pm
Ash gasps before sitting up gasping for air still the voice ringing in her head. 'offer? what can i possible offer to that damn witch?' Ash thought as she thinks of something to offer to the lady.  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:48 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie

He growled a little before hearing Michelle. He shook his head and watched Ash.

@Ash: "This soul?" she asked as she appeared. "It belongs to me. Nice trying here, little death girl. I'm a Necromancer though. I have a contract. You want your friend back, you deal with me. A little something of deal I made." she baled up her hand and Donatello's soul disappeared from sight. "Is this going to turn into a personal battle between you and I?" she laughed as she used a spell to knock Ash back into her own body. "Make me an offer..... I'll think about it." her voice rang out.
Xena: She was silent, even after hearing Michelle. She fades from view as she jumps up into the air and takes off. She knew that there was something more to that poison than meets the eye.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff