Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
█ ▌ ▐<3 My Prince Charming (SasuNaru)+Other pairings<3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:31 pm
Hikaru-chan101
(Uh-oh, Kiba's in trouble and he doesn't even know it yet~ XD He's out pestering Shika, so I guess it'll be Shika who will end up dragging him in, won't it! [Dies laughing])
3nodding lmaoo  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image

Iruka backed up and gulped, a nervous smile spreading over his face.

"Y-yes Miss Kushina... I'll get right on that..! One moment-"

He then stuck his head out into the hallway, "WILL SOMEONE BRING IN KIBA PLEASE?! ... HE'S IN TROUBLE AGAIN!!!"

You can then hear an inaudible voice yell something back, causing Iruka to stiffen and him to become even angrier. "THEN GET SOMEONE WHO CAN DRAG HIM BACK!!!"

He then turned back to Miss Kushina, "He'll be here in a short while Miss Kushina. Would you like to wait, or tour more of the decorations to calm your nerves..?"  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:39 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXK_u_$_h_1_n_a

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

Kushina was close to losing it but Iruka manged to calm her down a little. She sat on a nearby chair waiting patiently for Kiba's return.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image

User ImageHaruno SakuraUser ImageUser Image

Deciding that it was time to go as the sun was close to disappearing she already left her house with her parents beside her.

She did not say anything back or create a conversation considering that she wasn't all in the mood for talking. With both of her hands in her finest salmon colored silk with sakura petals all over. All three of the Harunos walked towards the castle in a quiet manner minus the two adults.

(I can also be Ino xd )

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image

Kiba laughed and patted the man's shoulder, a grin on his face.

"That's the Shika I know! So I take it your Mom forced you to come? She here???"

The scruffy teen squinted comically and looked out amongst the guests, searching out his friends gung-hoe mother.

(Sorry- I didn't see the new shika one! XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image

(I'm going to skip forward in this area for now)

It was then that Minato came down the stairs, smiling happily at his chat he'd had with his son- that is until he saw his somewhat irate wife and the head butler trying to soothe her.

"What's wrong dear?" He said as he sat down next to her and took up her hand to place a butterfly kiss against. "Is there something troubling you..?"  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image

(it's ok = )
"No, she said she's busy planning a trip or something."

Urging himself to not come up with a sarcastic remark.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:54 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
(I can also be Ino xd )

You should! It's fun when you control an entire area of the storyline!!! XD (I did that with my Iruka and Kiba characters earlier!)  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXK_u_$_h_1_n_a

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

Kushina was still fuming even though she saw her husband, her aura now even made her hair float making 9 tails. Instead of answering him, she pointed at the table of stolen foods.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:56 pm
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
(I can also be Ino xd )

You should! It's fun when you control an entire area of the storyline!!! XD (I did that with my Iruka and Kiba characters earlier!)
lol Ok!! I'll give it my best! lol  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image

Ino Yamanaka

Ino was quite excited for the ball. Not only will Uchiha Sasuke be there she might have a chance to dance with him. Smirking to herself at the thought.

Noticing a familiar bubblegum hair she ran towards the trio.

"Hey!! Sakura!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image

Kiba frowned, "Well that's not any--" The boy was then cut off by a very angered voice behind him.

"Kiba, you have been summoned by Iruka and Miss Kushina."

Said male stiffened and turned around, wanting nothing more then to curl into a ball and hide at the sight of the intense look received from the very irate Neji Huuga... On seeing the look the other was giving him, the doggish man paled, and, in his fright- took off in a random direction.

(Note: I felt that Neji would be an interesting choice for a Kiba chasing job! XD But Kiba ran because they sent Neji- a noble and the only one to ever take down Kiba in a chase- after him..! So he KNOWS he's in trouble! [dies laughing])  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:09 pm
User Image

Minato looked in the direction his firey wife was directing and laughed good naturedly,

"I take it Kiba's been eating all of the food again! Those Inuzuka's sure are bottomless pits, aren't they? No need to worry my love!"

Minato swept his arms wide, trying to seem more dramatic, "I caught wind of the situation and kindly requested Sir Neji to look into the matter~!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image

(lol! Oh, that would be hilarious xd I can totally see that as well)

Shikamaru watched the scene play out in front of him, seriously entertained just that he wished he brought something to snack on.

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image

User ImageHaruno SakuraUser ImageUser Image

Sakura turned her head, "Ino-chan?"

Her emerald eyes staring directly back at the pale ones. Taking noticed that her friend is also wearing the finest silk but in the colors she prefers, Light purple with lilies all over.

:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff