Total Votes : 226

Kiara_Mizu

Interesting Prophet

8,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:04 am
it was me and 2 of my straight chick friends. we were drinking and watching movies. when one of them says " I wonder what its like to kiss a girl." and i was all like " its great in my opinion but i am bi" we laughed and then the other one asked me " what do you like about girls?" and i said " theyre soft and warm" they both looked at me crazily. so we continued to watch the movie. then one lays down in my lap and slowly directs my arm around her. and the other leans against me and lays her head on my shoulder. (this is kinda normal cause they both love to cuddle and think im the best cuddler) the one leaning against me kisses my cheek. i look at her and she proceeds to kiss my lips. the one in my lap says "no fair my turn" and pulls me down to her and kisses me. one thing led to another and the next morning i wake up in the middle of 2 beautiful naked women. all in all it was a great night  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:50 pm
Emmi Heldt
Moneygirl14 In

No excuse, I have a plethora of mental "disabilities" and I'm still more intelligent than the average guinea pig. If you don't know anything, you might want to read Urban Dictionary, Wikipedia, and use Google religiously.

I love you for that haha!  

mitsuknight

les/bi paradise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas