Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:19 pm
oxox
User Imageoxox

User Image

User Image

Yomi Gin Reido
Genin

"Even a mouse, can have a heart of a dragon"
"I'll give you a whole new meaning to the words, Frost Bite!"

User Image

Yomi was the last to enter, He needed a moment to shift gears from his child-state to his ninja-state, and when Yomi was done he entered. However Yomi didn't come in alone, he brought a chair in with him to stand on to be as tall as nadere. "Hello Yukikage Crisis, I am Yomi gin Reido." The eight year old said bowing, "I came with these two to ask for a headband as well, and I look forward to the duties you give me." Yomi said finishing as he looked back up at the Yukikage, while still standing on the chair.

{{{User Image}}}

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:02 am
User ImageUser Image

Crisis watched idly as the three shinobi piled in one after the other. Decreasing in height it seemed with each entrance. Though each were respectful, introducing themselves to him with full name. One a Shinsetsu clansmen caught his attention almost immediately. Even here within the Snow country such a blood trait was rare. It would be silly not to catch the full interest of such a boy. "A pleasure to meet you all. Nadare, Yosuke ... Yomi." He waved to each daintily in turn as he spoke their names. To make sure that each knew they had his full attention regardless of what they spoke. As he shuffled through the desk for headbands he spoke to the trio once more. "You do know you are but Genin, you don't really have a duty~ at least not one you can do alone."  

Misujage

Saint

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:27 am
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

NadarexShinsetsu

”I will keep my conscious like the freshly…

User Image

Nadare seemed embarrassed that he seemed to insinuate that he, as a genin, should be assigned a duty to only himself. "The pleasure is mine sir but I do have a question," nadare said becoming visibly nervous. "You...wouldn't happen to be a shinsetsu would you?" He asked his tone hopeful his hands playing with the hilt of his sword. He was trying not to get excited for if he did and it was only a coincidence he would be crushed.

User Image

... fallen snow pure and at peace"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:58 am
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

"I would love to paint the snow..."

User Image

Yosuke looked to Yomi, who stood on a chair. She didn't crack a smile. The sound of a racing pulse pulled her back to the Kage. Her eyes were fully open this time. "A team then, sir?" Her voice sang out as though another had taken hold. Her voice was easy enough to pick up that she wasn't like her friends. In fact, she was female. She released Nadare's sleeve and kept her crimson eyes to the Yukikage. Something in his blood had caught her. It raced as though the Kage realized that Nadare was a Shinsetsu Clan member. She ever blinked as she looked at him.

User Image

"...in your blood."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

These two who spoke, maintained their composure quite well. Always polite with selective words that would obtain respect from even a Jonin. Crisis could not help but think such an official way of speaking was but a game to these children. What child ever had a reason to carry such official tones, even if they were not cold. "No, I am an Auditoire. But I do have the abilities of a Shinsetsu clansmen." A joke, slightly. A small smile began to grow wider at his own antics before the young girl spoke up. "Yes Yosuke a team, you three already seem so acquainted."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:54 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

NadarexShinsetsu

User Image

"Oh, I see, thank you sir I was simply curious since you seemed to emit the same chilling aura that I myself do." Nadare said with a slight bow of his head. He was a little disappointed and you could see it by his slightly slouched posture. He soon straightened out and schooled his face into a cold wall of indifference. He had placed this as an option so he shouldn't be so down. "You are correct yukikage-sama," he said referring to her last statement. "Yousuke here, while not much younger then me, is like a little sister and yomi over there like a little brother, so we are indeed very well acquainted," he finished with a small upward twitch of his lips indicating a tiny smile.

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:03 pm
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

User Image

Yosuke nodded. "We've known each other since day one at the academy." She looked at Nadare and then to Yomi. A frown still on her lips she turned back to the Kage. "Despite the fact that they came to me. I trust these two with my life." Yosuke tensed. "Even the factor of what happen before I came here." Her eyelips feel to half open once more. "But who. Would want. To think. Of such. Dark days?" Yosuke blinked for the first time in the presence of the Kage. She sighed at the thoughts that crossed her mind.

User Image

"...in your blood."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:13 pm
oxox
User Imageoxox

User Image

User Image

Yomi Gin Reido
Genin

User Image

Yomi had kept silent, letting Nadere finish what he came to ask. However something caught his attention, a set of words that Crisis had said that made the new genin curious. "Umm can I be so bold to ask how you have Nadere's bloodline and not be related to him at all?" The eight year asked curiously as he jumped down from the chair, keeping his absolute composure, "and I wish to ask if you know if any Hyouton users are in the village?" Yomi asked as he walked toward chrsis' desk to receive his headband.

{{{User Image}}}

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Responses and questions seemed so well thought out, as if they had played this scenario over an innumerable amount of times within their own minds. If not just for the sake of curiosity they seemed to corner the man in his speech. Forcing his words to elevate themselves almost, alas that was not the way Crisis was. Nor should it be the way Genin were, but it was not his place to voice such an objection. Yet still as they spoke they did not appear to be a happy lot, their smiles either non existent or feigned. Just listening to them speak caused a slight chuckle to rumble within his throat. It was good to see them so close, but that could cause higher flaws in a team. Though it could as well be of great benefit.

"I emit this aura because I share their abilities, and perhaps in one way or another my ancestry may connect to the clan. Though I myself still remain an Auditoire. Don't become clouded by the ideal that your Kekkei Genkai forces relation Yomi. There is nothing keeping one from roaming as they so please. Leaving traces of their own lineage all about the world ... A snow user does not make a Shinsetsu." He looked upon the small boy as he voiced his response. Though the response was not just for the boy, but for Nadare as well. Yomi, so small and so innocent. Always curious, was that not what was so great about a child. Even despite his immense sword he still seemed so very young and so very fresh. The same could not be said for his companions. "I know of one Ice user, but he has been docile for some time. I doubt he could be found anymore. I'm sorry Yomi."

An interesting group composed of highly diversed companions. Each forcing a way of speech that drowns out their uniqueness. But each with a body language that shouted their personality. Could they be anymore special in this way. The bureaucratic Nadare, always blunt. The solemn Yosuke, her look could cripple a father. How sad she looked, but for what reason. What could have occurred to plaster such a look upon a child's face. And the small Yomi, who seemed to overexert himself to appear older than he was. Mocking the elders around him, did he think their actions a game. Or perhaps he wished himself a bit older.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:03 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

NadarexShinsetsu

User Image

Nadare nodded silently as he stepped up behind yomi silently contemplating his kages words. "If I may be so bold if I ever have problems with my bloodline could I come to you for a tip? If not then I understand you are a busy man." He asked in curiosity. He was not afraid to ask for help when it was needed. He rested his hand on the pommel of his sword as he too waited for his headband.

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:24 pm
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

User Image

Yosuke gripped her hilt tightly as her friends asked for help with their bloodlines. Her head lowered and her bangs shadowed her eye. "Its not fair." She whispered. "It's not fair. They ask for help...what about me? My bloodline is a secret." She gritted her teeth as she thought to herself. "I can't ask for help. I have to figure out my bloodline alone. It's not fair." Yosuke's body flinched at the feeling of anger. It made her blood boil. This feeling she couldn't help but to show this feeling off...well, jealousy. A few seconds later she snapped out of it. She looked around the room. She looked like she didn't realize what was going on. She shook her head and looked to Yomi who was the closest of the three to the Kage. Yosuke held her head and released her hilt; allowing her hand to relax to her side.

User Image

"...in your blood."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

He looked to Nadare with the same soft smile he always wore. "If you ever have a problem Nadare, don't hesitate to come to me." Yet still the girls actions did not go unnoticed. Though her words drifted upon silent winds her aggravated face showed something different. The question on his mind would be whether or not to address her concern now or wait until the other two departed. A scene in front of her comrades could be bad, but with their support could it not be good. Always the puzzling situations he found himself in but nevertheless his heart could not let it go as easily as his mind wished. "Are you alright Yosuke?"  

Misujage

Saint

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:12 pm
oxox
User Imageoxox

User Image

User Image

Yomi Gin Reido
Genin

User Image

"Oh is that so... I guess I will have to learn on... my..." Yomi stopped mid-sentence just staring at the nearest window, watching some snow fall. Almost immediatly after that though, anyone can almost see the words shine right above Yomi's head like a neon sign, "Engaging child mode," as he darted toward the window with a huge smile, and began jumping up and down, "Nadere Nadere.. Yosuke Yosuke... can we get shaved ice after this please please please?" He asked the snow reminding him of one of his favorite treats. Immediately after his outburst Yomi blushed and put his hands over his mouth, then just collapsed on the ground face first completly embarassed. A muffled voice came from the floor quite clear though, "I'm firmly sorry for my outburst." This was soon followed by, "Shut it Nadere." Who hadn't said anything but Yomi kind knew to preemptive strike anyone who might be smiling at this situation. Yomi stayed on the floor for a good two minutes, before geting up, bowing to Crisis, and walking behind Nadere with his blush still as red as ever.

{{{User Image}}}

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:20 pm
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

User Image

Yosuke lifted her head as she heard the Yukikage's voice. Concern for her hung in his voice. "Um...I believe so." She couldn't shack the feeling for long but looked at Yomi who freaked out about the fresh fallen snow. Not sure what to say she kept quiet; trying to figure out as to what had happened a moment ago.

User Image

"...in your blood."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:35 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

NadarexShinsetsu

User Image

Nadare chuckled softly at yomis act of childishness. It was good he was able to still act like a child. He smiled softly at his little brother figure. "As to your question a second ago, yes we can" he said reaching behind him and ruffling his hair softly. "Yousuke if there is anything wrong me and yomi are here to talk to," nadare said with a warm smile and a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Even yukikage is concerned." He said quietly.

User Image

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games