Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Humid Bay ][ Village Gates [GATES CLOSED TO OUTSIDERS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:43 am
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae cursed the ANBU with her entire being, bitting back her fighting words. They had been permitted to enter after another chat with the higher ups. She didn't care what lame a** excuse the ANBU came up with. Common sense would suggest that the enemy wouldn't try to sneak into a village through the front gates nor ask for permission to enter. If they had been enemies and were here to really inflict harm upon Yukigakure they would be strong and certainly strong enough to take out the dwindling ANBU guard that stood guard. She scoffed to herself. Well at least I don't have to wonder if I'm wanted by Yuigakure. If they are aware of me and are letting me in I guess they don't really care. The ANBU was a pompous a**. Jae had loved Yukigakure in her time and had she not made the mistakes she had she would have remained there for all of her days. Appreciation had nothing to do with the manner in which they had been treated at the gates. Jae felt sick to her stomach and that alone silenced her, paired off with her frustration. She fell silent, waiting for Noctis to lead the way. Her expression was void of anything that could be recognized for emotion, the ANBU having hurt her mentally. Following behind him she couldn't even bring herself to appreciate the architecture and snow she missed so much.

[Exit ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:41 pm
[enter gates
exit to office]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:48 pm
░░▒▓██►Akatsuki Kain◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki gets to the gates reports his mission from the Yukikage and is let out. He then heads for the forgotten lands up north.

[Exit to Forgotten lands]
╚═════
Use of Posting style allowed my Grand Chevalier Haji
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

AC:0 Ryo:0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:46 pm
░░▒▓██►Akatsuki Kain◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki arrives back at the gates with the sack of gems and heads to the Yukikage's office.

[Exit to Yukikage office]
╚═════
Use of Posting style allowed by Grand Chevalier Haji
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

AC:300 Ryo:250

Its easy see lol

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:21 pm

User Image

Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 0 // CP: 190/220 ll

He arrived at the gates, gazing ahead at the area beyond them. "Odd, I didn't think I'd be the early bird." He mumbled before feeling a deep yawn stretch his eyes closed. He settled down beneath a crate just beside the gates. Not many people were here and it wasn't like Hanzo was out in the direct open. Perhaps he could provide a little challenge for the man to come find him. Adults should set a better example. Let's see.
---
(Kageton: Kage Kibou [ Shadow Release: Shadow Trick ] ) [1/2]
He moved his hands together to create the specific handset of seals to conjure control over the nearest shadow. Hanzo was currently sitting behind the empty barrel crate hunched a little crookedly to the side. The shadow from the barrel nearly overlapped Hanzo's own black frame but not on the exception of his elbow and shoulder. To hide that, Hanzo morphed the shadow to make it look acceptably leaner, which was why he chose to move the barrel closer to the frame behind the gates. This was due to the fact that it had more contrast in exposure to more sunlight and the shift in it's lighting. Carefully, after molding the overall layer, he positioned himself to lie on his right with an elbow to prop his head comfortably. As he was in the barrel's shadow, he could see it from the wall fairly well. He concluded that there wouldn't be any more flaws and stirred into a nap.

This was would be done to conceal the shadow his sitting frame cast while behind the barrel. He simply modified the shadows to appear on another side where his body wouldn't cast it's shadow past the barrel's. So all in all, one wouldn't see it if they passed through the gates. But from any other angle, it would be a different story. He didn't really intend to be fully hidden and knew it wasn't one of his best works but it would obscure a linear view if the person was just walking forward. Anyway, from the other angles, he thought it would be hilarious if people thought he was just a roadside corpse, likely pillaged of from his belongings with his appearance and all. Hm. There wasn't even a good point to this. He noted with a dull expression. It was too cold for him to nap here anyway with the flecks of cold tickling at his eyes to open. Don't keep me waiting, scraggy haired Monk.. He propped his head to the left, feeling uncomfortable now. Oh well, at least he managed to master one more of his clan's techniques.

He scrunched his face in his discomfort. He canceled his jutsu before standing back up, stretching his back while craning his head around for the search of Zain. He didn't know it but his sudden body moving up from behind the barrel already spooked a village passerby.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image
Caden ❈ Hakemoto ❈ Monk ❈ Advising Jounin

Happii shinsesaiza kimi no mune no oku made
Happy synthesizer I'll play a melody

xxxxxxZain was taking his own sweet time getting to the gates, his hands behind his head after that relaxing hot bath with his soon to be wife Fuji. "Her body is so perfect...so curvy...soft.." He blushed a bit as if cold; which he wasen't. Spotting Hanzo he walked over to him and ruffled the young boy's hair. "Be sure to leave your headband here kid." He noted, smirking.

Chakra ❈ 315/315 ❈ Bukijustu ❈ States

Hikareau futari ni shiawasena oto wo
The happy sound of two attracted people

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:56 pm

User Image

Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 0 // CP: 190/220 ll

He squinted at the man while attempting to re-fix his hair. Honestly.. what a weird guy. Let me guess..he's still having a hard time remembering names. Oh boy, I have a winner. So he replied back. "Tochiga Hanzo." By the mention of his headband, the younger male briefly nodded. "Oh that, I already left it at home." He gazed back over at the man, noticing the odd warmth on his face. Well someone took their time.. Newly weds. How nice. Hanzo thought of that as sincere at first but then he tilted his head back, giving Zain a peculiar look while covering his teeth with his sleeve in an ornate fashion. "Lead the way, Hakemoto-san.~"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:09 pm
User Image

xxxxxxZain scratched his head and nodded, figuring he;d remember the kid's name after a couple reminders. "Well for today you'll be Ushio Taka, your gonna be the obediant step son, wanna choose my disguise?" Hanzo could choose for Zain to be a female or anything.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:37 pm

User Image

Tochiga, Hanzo

"Ushio Taka." Hanzo quickly understood and for that reason he nodded his head in agreement to his new alias. Not a bad choice for naming, at least in this situation. But will he remember it? He mused but put that note aside and pondered about Zain's selection. Well for starters, Hanzo was not so crazy for another mom. Then again, he was just as curious of this opportunity. "Let's see.." Back from when he scruffled his hair, Hanzo vaguely remembered the image of his own father. Sadly, he also wasn't a good example to sculpt an idea for Zain. "My stepmother should look like she's in her mid thirties. A kind and round face, but stern when need be. A widow, perhaps. She should have a homely appearance but Mama, it's up to you.~" Mm..Too boring, but it leaves a lot to the creative. He hoped it was something acceptable to the older man.

"By the way, would you prefer my transformation as well?" He expected it to come across as a dumb question but since he put it out there already...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image

xxxxxxZain nodded, he could play that role. "Well your the same age, your hair is blonde and your eyes are beautiful blue, your a bit of a feminine stepson and you wear glasses. Your also short." He chuckled a bit; he could remember Ushio easily.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:13 pm

User Image

Tochiga, Hanzo

He blinked momentarily and remained neutral without much words. His wide amber eyes eventually glazed on with new intelligence. Hanzo now saw him as a formidable man. And for that same reason..he felt he shouldn't question him but in hindsight he also thought of him to be remarkable. The male could not believe how quickly Zain could sum up his details. Still, Hanzo felt more or less inclined to retort about the short and the feminine assortment. Although he did seem a bit fixated on the coloring of his eyes. The young male gave him a brief smile, one with a slight challenge to it's edge before assuming a nod. "As you wish." He brought his hands together but not before contemplating on the image. Within seconds, his body had been engulfed with curling smoke. Drafted now, an androgynous young male standing five four had taken Hanzo's place. He carefully adjusted his glasses as though it had a terrible habit of falling out of place. His lenses snapped off it's light, revealing his austere blue eyes. "Good?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image

xxxxxxZain admired the kid's creativity, he might be of use as a distraction to gather girls! He chuckled at that and nodded that it was good. Making the handsigns to himself, he changed quickly from his imagination, when the smoke cleared a women in her early thirties or twenties was standing infront of him, her chest a might C 34 and her curly white locks made her green eyes glisten in the sunlight. "Hmm, your so cute my little son! Look at those cheeks~!" She pinched the boy's cheeks at the same time smiling.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:50 pm

User Image

Tochiga, Hanzo

His lack of passion continued to show despite the difference in complexion. However. . .after the transformation of Zain. . . He nervously grinned, allowing the blush for it would be apart of his nature to as Ushio. Even if he narrowed his eyes, this woman was no typical step mother. His lips felt limp, praising the man for his spunky and colorful vision. At least he couldn't say that the man was boring. I don't think..anyone will believe her for a widow.. In the end, it was the fact that Hanzo knew the guise of Zain that kept him at his wits. Ach..Zain-san, having too much fun with this, aren't you? He kept thinking, more or less flushed from looking directly at Zain's result. But he must keep his composure as Hanzo while also his persona as Ushio. Meanwhile, Ushio tried to speak in the condition of his cheeks being stretched along with lips. "Awah...Mothew, pwease.." His firm hands carefully held her own to part with his face. He looked at her with the tiniest bit of sadness and possibly some inner irritance. What, cute? Not handsome? "I-I'm seventeen years old, I'm not a little kid anymore..!" He carefully slipped from her slender fingers before rigidly snapping his head to the side. He was embarassed as many adolescents his age would be whenever their mothers would dote on them in public. That was Hanzo's assessment for the most part anyway. A sheltered, young man with a slight mother's complex as well as the spoof of trying to prove himself and being protective of his maternal figure. But Zain's personality? He'll probably pick it up somewhere along the way.

With his back turned away from his 'mother', he adjusted his glasses once more. "So what's our back story..should the question pop up? Also, what's Mama's name?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:53 am
User Image

xxxxxxZain chuckled, putting a pink nail to her smooth pink lips. "You will always be my little boy Ushio~! Your mother's name is Koko~" He started to walk ahead of Hanzo, looking back when he remembered he asked another question. "Our backround is mother and son, we'll say we live in the country of clouds and that we came in for supplies~" He laid a arm around Hanzo's shoulders.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:06 pm

User Image

Tochiga, Hanzo

He was feeling a bit uneasy but at least the sight of it wasn't so bad. Still, it made him shudder to think that this woman was actually the same sleazy man in disguise. "Easy enough." He commented with parted lips and a nervous scowl. Feeling her weight over his arm, he quickly looked away. "Lead on then...mother."  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games