Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Heavy Rainfall ][ Dojo of Symphony Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki ❅ Daiitoku
Yuki
Genin ❅ Yukigakure ❅ Shinsetsu
0 両 ❅ 180 Chakra ❅ 0 AC

Nobuyuki listened intently to everything his opponent had to say. "Don't worry! None of my techniques can even damage this place, except for maybe Gouwan. And I'm sorry if you think I'm looking down on you. I just have a problem with injuring people..." His thoughts started to drift off, but he quickly regained control. "...Err, anyways...I do want an all-out fight. Please, don't hold back." He smiled at his opponent as she began to rush him. "Hm...what is she going to do?" He asked himself, trying to analyze the other genin's movements. Of course, that was pretty hard to do when she was running straight at him. A few moments later, he noticed that his opponent jumped back and let the puppet continue to rush him. "Riiight. This is going to be bad." He put his right leg behind him to brace for impact and pulled both arms back. Chakra started to surround both of his fists, until they were completely covered in it. "Okay, so all I need to do ********." He had finally realized how large and destructive the puppet was. "Whatever, I'm sticking with this plan." So when the puppet was almost right in front of him, he thrust both hands out as hard as he could.

Techniques used:

Gouwan x2

((Sorry if the post doesn't make any sense. xD))

Dreams are true while they last
and do we not live in dreams?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image

User Image
Yukigakure || Puppeteer || Genin

┌─────────────────────────────────┐

All according to plan.

Miyuki wasn't going to stretch this battle out any longer than it needed to be. As Mitsuhide was about to run straight on into the double Gouwan, something unexpected would happen. Right as the chakra energy was released, Mitsuhide would absorb and take the damage (he was tought, and his armor was only a little bit scathed). Then, the puppet would simply vanish. In rapid succession, Miyuki had dismissed Mitsuhide--and summoned Masaru. The other puppet was built for stealth, and in the blink of an eye it appeared behind the opponent. With it's creepy grin spread across it's face, the puppet would open it's chest cavity near the other Genin and wires would spring out and latch onto the opponent and suck it in, if not avoided sooner. Masaru could not be broken out of, and so if he was caught in the trap (which the chances were high, thanks to her sneakiness with the other puppet) then she would hold him there until he admitted defeat. If he did not admit defeat, Miyuki would have Masaru use the spikes on the inside to impale him.

Techniques used:
Gyakukuchiyose Kugutsu - C [-20]
Kuchiyose Kugutsu: Ichi - D [-10]
Mechanics - [-5]

└─────────────────────────────────┘
Chakra: 160/200
User ImageUser Image

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:25 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The F i r e That S i n g s In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Genin | Tenkei | Genjutsu | Yukigakure

Rikuto stepped into the dojo, glancing around for a spot to sit and read his newest scroll. Finishing this would complete everything he needed to be a successful genin and he was itching to get it all done. He had a few more things to do with his bloodline but that could wait This genjutsu will be more what I need... he thought and found a corner to sit in. He spread the scroll before him and found six techniques that would be helpful to him "Perfect..." he murmured.

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my muse...| ||  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki ❅ Daiitoku
Yuki
Genin ❅ Yukigakure ❅ Shinsetsu
0 両 ❅ 180 Chakra ❅ 0 AC

As Nobuyuki's fists made contact, the puppet disappeared with a crack. Unfortunately, it wasn't the puppet that had made the cracking sound. "OUCH! That wasn't a pleasant feeling." He began to shake his hands back and forth, but soon realized that it hurt to do so. "Hm...I might have broken them. Whateve--" While he had been talking to himself, his opponent had summoned another puppet that was right behind him. He was too slow to react though, and the puppet opened its chest and wrapped Yuki in a bunch of wires. "-r. Well this is problematic." He looked down at the wires that were wrapped around him. "Ah well. I don't think I can break out of this."

Dreams are true while they last
and do we not live in dreams?

User ImageUser Image

iOath

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:50 pm
Rikuto Tenkei Sanyu Genjutsu Techniques
Shiin's Kanashibari Music (Unnamed)
B (4posts)
This unnamed Genjutsu technique is used by Rice Field Country ninja Shiin. Using his clan's well known musical abilities, Shiin will play a tune on his flute which will bind in place anyone he targets.
Base Duration: Until the tune stops.
-Rikuto beckoned to a nearby shinobi and asked him to help with some of the techniques ”I just need you to move around. Yeah just-no, it won’t hurt.” he said with a chuckle and used his bloodline to summon a flute, pulling it from his hair.
-He took a deep breath and began playing, the tune light and easy. The shinobi moved around, walking left and right at a smooth pace until he started to slow. He looked confused for a moment and tried to go faster but found he was slowing down. Rikuto watching in mild amusement and kept playing, the shinobi slowing down until he was frozen in place.
-RIkuto walked up to him, walking around him in a circle to see how it worked and still played the melody. The shinobi’s eyes watched him move around until Rikuto stopped playing and he almost fell ”See? That didn’t hurt did it..” Rikuto said with a grin, helping to steady the shinobi so he didn’t fall.
-Rikuto grinned at his hands and tightened them into fists That was awesome. he let his breath out slightly and shook his head Way wicked…but I can’t let it go to my head…it would be bad. he thought.

Magen: Chō Ko (Demonic Illusion: Butterfly Evolution)
D (1posts)
An illusion in which countless butterflies surround the enemy. This gives the caster the chance to place an exploding tag on the victim's body before cutting off the illusion, revealing that all the butterflies were exploding tags that all detonate alongside the original.
Base Duration: 1 Post
-I am NOT doing this with a helper. Rikuto thought, dismissing the other shinobi with thanks. He instead took a dummy from its place and set it up, hoping the Cho Ko didn’t destroy it too badly. He signed and to everyone around him it would appear that butterflies had swarmed the dummy, floating and landing on it. Rikuto quickly planted an explosives tag on the dummy and the whole thing exploded as the butterflies returned to their real form; explosive tags.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Rikuto rolled up his scroll, smiling as he stood, and took a deep breath Done....now I think I'll go check out the village. Haven't been here in a while... he glanced at the fighters and left the dojo, having no desire to find out what was up.

((Exxits...))

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my muse...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:12 am
User Image
“What have I done?”

The blurred figure that so rapidly tore across the field stopped. As moments went by, it was apparent that it jerked forward, as if trying to continue. Blood pooled from the figure as it slowly began to clear. Shigeru and holding Ayaki's body, came into view. His skin began to turn back to a normal color and his eyes as well. The crimson liquid flowed out of SHige's right arm, mangled and torn. As if bearing such a great weight, He dropped to his knees before falling onto his chest. Ayaki was laid out on the snow before SHigeru who shivered and groaned. He sobbed and gasped at the different types of pain that took grip of him. His tears had not ceased since he had stopped and the cold now threatened to defeat him. His blue armor was stained and his right sleeve was reduced to tattered remains. Shigeru's entire body quivered, soiled and unclean. "Ayaki.." Shige gasped as he turned his head upwards to once again see the horrific state of AYaki's body. He looked away and struggled to get closer to her but could not move. His muscles had been ripped beyond function and there was no strength left in him. The Hachimon: 6th Gate Duration 0/5 posts

Suddenly, Shige had spit on the ground under him. A small seed hit the snowy ground and began to dig into the soil. Shigeru closed his eyes and he gasped and sobbed silently. The seed continued down until it disappeared inside the hole it had dug. Shige then dropped his head over the hole and closed his eyes. The freezing wind swept snow over him and numbed some of his pain. His muscles and arm had received extensive damage from his batle and the use of the Celestial Gates. Inside, Shige still felt the burning pain of his wounds and the lack of chakra. Still, he let what little he had left into the ground below his head.
Jubaku Eiso [ Binding Nest ] Training Posts 1/7 (1/10 -3 Academy Reduction)

Blood trikled out of Shigeru's mouth and spilled on the seeded ground. Shige opened his eyes and tried to look up to Ayaki once again but not without great pain and effort expelled. "I...never thought..we would end up the way we have." Shige spoke softly, just as loud enough as he could but was not much above the sound of the wind.
Jubaku Eiso [ Binding Nest ] Training Posts 2/7

A crooked, broken smile broke Shige's face as he thought about how they had met for the first time. "I remember..I had just come back from a mission. Wounded and broken." Shige seemed to begin to laugh but began to cough harshly before halting suddenly. "I had thought you were just he most annoying and obnoxious Chunnin I had ever seen.
Jubaku Eiso [ Binding Nest ] Training Posts 3/7

The small hole that had been dug began to swell and steadily began to form a small mound. Shigeru now stared at Ayaki's feet before glancing at his arm. "I remember sharing a meal with you for the first time. I had found you at 'The Spot'" Shigeru looked back to Ayaki, setting his chin slowly on the snow. "That's when I found out you weren't so obnoxious. You the most interesting person I had met yet."
Jubaku Eiso [ Binding Nest ] Training Posts 4/7

Snow began to cover Ayaki now, only slightly, catching onto her clothing and powdering her skin. Shigeru smiled and closed his eyes as he rested his head on the snow. He too was being buried and as time passed, he felt less and less of his body. Still, he let out his chakra into the ground much like the blood that froze quickly. The small mound grew larger until it ceased and instead it became a bit wider, spreading under the two.
Jubaku Eiso [ Binding Nest ] Training Posts 5/7

"You had taken me in that night. I had graduated from the Academy and had no place to stay." SHige continued, his eyes still closed, his eyelashes becoming heavy with snow. "You showed me a warm home and such a feeling that I had never had before. You became my family and I left you alone." Shige frowned as his breaths became shallow.
Jubaku Eiso [ Binding Nest ] Training Posts 6/7

Shigeru whispered now, his voice drying much like the blood that had been spilled. "I couldn't forget her and now..." Small tears pooled under his eyelashes and cut his skin with the wind. Shigeru opened his eyes and looked at Ayaki who now was mostly white with only a few faded clothes showing out of the snow. "I'll never have you."
Jubaku Eiso [ Binding Nest ] Training Posts 7/7

The snowy ground shook underneath them and burst open. Countless wooden tendrils reached out and laced together over and over. They wrapped together around and under Ayaki, cradling her and lifting her slightly off the ground. In a moment, the wood grew until a great, full tree stood on the field. Only Ayaki's upper body was showing out from the tree's trunk. Shigeru struggled to look up at Ayaki in the tree but the muscles in his back could not be called upon. Slowly, the tree began to sink under, taking everything within and compacting it. Shige's eyes could not stay open long and the sight Ayaki's face disappearing into the tree as it descended into the ground was the last thing Shigeru saw.

XXXUser ImageXXX

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

||--||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Rikuto was staring up at the snow falling when he tripped and took a face plant in the snow. He coughed and his eyes watered up but he swallowed down pain, sitting up to look at what he had tripped over H-H-Hand! he scooted back a bit then realized it was someone frozen under the snow. He jumped forward and began shoving snow off, unearthing the man "Oh god...hey! Are you alive?" he asked, turning the man onto his side and cradling his head in his lap "Hey...!"

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

The boy entered the dojo and looked around. "Well, there's a man collapsed on the ground, a kid trying to help the man, and two children sparring. I'm assuming that I'll have to spar one of those children, but just to be safe..." He walked over to the middle of the dojo. "Oi, I'm the new Yukikage. Where's the genin that I need to spar?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image

User Image

It seemed as though her spar with the other Genin was over, and so Miyuki released him from her puppet and dismissed him. It was at about this time that a kid walked into the Dojo, and Miyuki turned to look at him. He must be the new Yukikage... It seemed as though they changed so frequently in the village that Miyuki had a hard time following. As if to enforce her belief, the kid said that he was the new Yukikage. "That'd be me, sir..." she said, and waited to hear the Yukikage's response. Somewhere in her mind, Miyuki felt as though she wanted to ask about the other Yukikage, but now was not the time. For now, it was best if she just sparred and continued to train... Once she was of a higher rank she would have more time to pose her queries.

Chakra: 200/200
User ImageUser Image

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:14 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"Thought so." Tsukuyomi turned and walked over to the girl. "I see. If you're the one I'm supposed to spar, then...attack me." He simply stood there and waited for the girl to attack.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image

User Image

A bow. "Of course, sir." she said and summoned Mitsuhide. The samurai appeared before her, and chakra strings extended from Miyuki's fingers to the puppet. With a flick of her wrist, the puppet moved. She was sparring the Yukikage... Yet, she was still so weak that she could only summon one puppet at a time. It would take much more to be able to summon another. This was a test of sorts... A marker in her journey to become stronger. To see how badly she would get defeated by the Yukikage. A simple melee attack wouldn't work on the Yukikage, but Miyuki hadn't a clue how else to begin a spar. Another slight hand movement and Mitsuhide rushed forward. A simple diagonal strike from the Yukikage's left shoulder to his right hip would begin. The Yukikage would be able to block or dodge it, and so Miyuki was prepared for another attack immediately to follow.

[-10 Chakra]

Chakra: 190/200
User ImageUser Image

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"A puppet user? Interesting..." Tsukuyomi swiftly unsheathed his katana from his back, using a modified version of the "Sword Drawing Technique." Continuing with the Sword Drawing Technique, he sidestepped and swung the sword down onto the puppet as it charged. "Tch. That's probably not going to do much. That puppet's most likely made out of wood, so at most it'll leave a dent..." He thought, in an attempt to analyze his attack.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image

User Image

As the Yukikage's sword swung onto Mitsuhide, it clanged against the puppet's thick armor and managed to chip a small piece off. He may look young, but it takes power to chip away from this strong of armor... Miyuki thought while quickly thinking up what to do next. For now, she was a safe distance away from the Yukikage, but surely that would change in only a few moments. Another flick of her hand and Mitsuhide continued to charge forward. Once he was close enough to the Yukikage for any sort of hand-to-hand fighting, Miyuki shot Mitsuhide's hand upward as though he were about to do a short-range uppercut to the Yukikage's stomach. Before the punch connected, Miyuki had Mitsuhide launch a kunai at the Yukikage. It was a long-range weapon, and so the launcher had enough force to launch it over several feet. Since this was in close-quarters, that power would pack a punch. An enemy at the same rank as Miyuki would probably be left with a kunai in their stomach with how close and fast and powerful the launcher was, but this was the Yukikage... A fact Miyuki would do well to remind herself. Simple mechanisms wouldn't work on him...

[-5 Chakra]

Chakra: 185/200
User ImageUser Image

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games