Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
Super Junior Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Super Junior is the Best???
  Hee Chul/Dong Hae
  Ki Bum/Eun Hyuk
  Shi Won/Ryeo Wook
  Han Kyung/Kang In
  Yeh Sung/Sung Min
  Ee Teuk/Kyu Hyun
  Shin Dong
View Results

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:01 am
orientalxbaby
yes yes so heechul was doing you a huge favor. . . how are you ever going to pay him back . . eh??? but you guys are lucky you have those kinds of dreams i have weird messed up ones that do not have any meaning in them at all. .

SUPPORT HIM OFCOURSE!!! biggrin

Don't worry, most of the times I have those kind of dreams too. ^^ Its just that KPOP/ROCK dreams are happening more frequently now..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:02 am
yea. . i guess. . so whats new with superjunior???

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:51 pm
They won a prize! I dunno what it was, I think it started with an M.... Its on the 6th episode of Full House. biggrin Awwwwww they cried!! That made me want to cry!!! ShiWon looks so cute when he cries............. crying AHHH THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFUL!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:26 pm
SutekiYume
They won a prize! I dunno what it was, I think it started with an M.... Its on the 6th episode of Full House. biggrin Awwwwww they cried!! That made me want to cry!!! ShiWon looks so cute when he cries............. crying AHHH THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFUL!

they cried. . eh??? i guess i need to watch it then!!!.. . . keke. . .

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:44 pm
i love to watch guys cry. it makes you wanna cry with them, especially if they are hott or adorable. i know it sounds mean, but i love beautiful beautiful tears. . . . they just seem like real people when they show their emotions. . . . and yeah, i should watch that too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:49 am
@ Oriental and Se7en : It's weird, but yeah, me too! I like to watch stars cry for some reason....... I dunno, I guess like Se7en said, it brings out their real emotions. XD I almost cried, but then my parents were around and my sister too so they would be like, "Weirdo.." hahaha.  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:03 am
yea.. . it just proves that they are human. . but you never know when they are faking it. .

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:48 pm
hehe thats true. but why would they fake cry?  

f a n g i r l

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:30 pm
x_xse7enx_x

Well...... they COULD be doing that for the camera..........

You know, to show their sensitive side...... BUT NYAH..... looks pretty real to me. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:53 pm
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x

You know, to show their sensitive side...... BUT NYAH..... looks pretty real to me. biggrin

hehe. . i guess thats true. . . . . i dont care. . . it looks pretty anyway. . .hehe  

f a n g i r l

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:44 am
x_xse7enx_x
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x

hehe. . i guess thats true. . . . . i dont care. . . it looks pretty anyway. . .hehe

Lol, yup. X3

Anyway, not alot of men would want to cry infront of like a million people. XD Or am I incorrect? Hahhaa, they look beautiful.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:16 am
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x

Lol, yup. X3

Anyway, not alot of men would want to cry infront of like a million people. XD Or am I incorrect? Hahhaa, they look beautiful.

yea. .. but i quess i am the kind of person that likes to question things. .. yea. . lots of guys would not like to. .

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:28 am
orientalxbaby
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x

Lol, yup. X3

yea. .. but i quess i am the kind of person that likes to question things. .. yea. . lots of guys would not like to. .

Lol that's alright. It's pure human nature. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:50 pm
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x

Lol, yup. X3

yeah, but i've noticed that asian celebrities cry a lot more over here. . . the guys i mean. Are they more sensitive? whats the deal with that?  

f a n g i r l

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:47 pm
x_xse7enx_x
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x

Lol, yup. X3

yeah, but i've noticed that asian celebrities cry a lot more over here. . . the guys i mean. Are they more sensitive? whats the deal with that?

Well........... I dunno.....

Actually, most Korean people are brought up rough. O_O You know, through elementary to highschool, the teachers beat the crap out of them if they do badly in grades...... even parents. It's really weird.  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff