Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Outbreak Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMBIE EVERYWHERE!!!
Coming for your brains and it's too late to change. 8D
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Goes to get zombie fighting equipment
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Boards up house to wait things out.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:45 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I'll be more than happy to have you. Sit up front with me, Lil Lady." he said smiling and indicating to the front part of the wagon that had a seat and a metal plate between it and the zombies probably so if one come out of the daze, it wouldn't be able to attack him.
Xena: "Also I would appreciate it that you could at least let my friend have his free will. You should've just talked with us before pulling that stunt with him." She said before taking a seat on the front part of the wagon.

"Lil Lady, I had no idea that a zombie could speak! Most that I have met were simply mindless creatures. I figured that I would need to use my gift on every zombie in the area." he said apologetically. "How about I wait until we get back to my place and then I can release just him?" the man asked.
Xena: "Fair enough, though I can't make guarantees that my friend would like what you did." She said. "He is one of the few zombies that have regained intelligence."

"I see." he said as he jiggled the rains to make the horse attached to the buggy start to walk. It pulled the cart on through the graveyard and out a back entrance. "May I ask what you and your friend are or are those elaborate costumes you're wearin?"
Xena: "My friend is a mutant turtle aside from him being a zombie." She said. "As for me, I am a ghost/kitsune hybrid."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:53 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I'll be more than happy to have you. Sit up front with me, Lil Lady." he said smiling and indicating to the front part of the wagon that had a seat and a metal plate between it and the zombies probably so if one come out of the daze, it wouldn't be able to attack him.
Xena: "Also I would appreciate it that you could at least let my friend have his free will. You should've just talked with us before pulling that stunt with him." She said before taking a seat on the front part of the wagon.

"Lil Lady, I had no idea that a zombie could speak! Most that I have met were simply mindless creatures. I figured that I would need to use my gift on every zombie in the area." he said apologetically. "How about I wait until we get back to my place and then I can release just him?" the man asked.
Xena: "Fair enough, though I can't make guarantees that my friend would like what you did." She said. "He is one of the few zombies that have regained intelligence."

"I see." he said as he jiggled the rains to make the horse attached to the buggy start to walk. It pulled the cart on through the graveyard and out a back entrance. "May I ask what you and your friend are or are those elaborate costumes you're wearin?"
Xena: "My friend is a mutant turtle aside from him being a zombie." She said. "As for me, I am a ghost/kitsune hybrid."

"Interesting. What are your names?" the man asked.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:00 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "I'm Xena Phantom. My friend is Raphael Hamato." She said. "And yours?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:05 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Nice to meetcha, Xena. I'm Brother Hank Potter." he said smiling.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:11 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Pleasure to meet you, Hank." She said before tilting her head slightly. "So where are taking those zombies?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:15 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Pleasure to meet you, Hank." She said before tilting her head slightly. "So where are taking those zombies?"

Back to my home upstate. I have a small plantation there where these zombies will be safe and so will the people of New York. Of course after a while I'll have to expand." he said conversationally.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:23 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Back to my home upstate. I have a small plantation there where these zombies will be safe and so will the people of New York. Of course after a while I'll have to expand." he said conversationally.
Xena: "Though what about the military? They have a necromancer on their side."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:03 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: "I have a way of staying under the radar of the military. As long as they don't bother me, then I don't bother them. Everything goes hunky dory. And what the military don't know I'm doing wont hurt them, huh?" he asked with a chuckle and a wink.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:20 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: "I have a way of staying under the radar of the military. As long as they don't bother me, then I don't bother them. Everything goes hunky dory. And what the military don't know I'm doing wont hurt them, huh?" he asked with a chuckle and a wink.
Xena: "I suppose. Hopefully they won't know long enough until a cure is found."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:41 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: "My thoughts exactly. So what brings you and your friend to New York?" he asked.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:59 am
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: "My thoughts exactly. So what brings you and your friend to New York?" he asked.
Xena: "It's a long story for my case. However, Raphael has been living in New York all his life along with his brothers and adoptive father."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:27 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "It's a long story for my case. However, Raphael has been living in New York all his life along with his brothers and adoptive father."

"So there are more of them?" he asked blinking. "That's interesting."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:13 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Raph's the only one who's been turned into a zombie as far as I know. I have yet to meet two of his brothers."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:41 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Raph's the only one who's been turned into a zombie as far as I know. I have yet to meet two of his brothers."

"I see." he said nodding.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:22 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I see." he said nodding.
Xena: "I agreed to help Raph with this zombie problem and help find a cure while I try to find my way home."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff