Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
S o . M a n y . Y e a r s . . . [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:18 pm
User Image AJ ran, half stumbling. Her leg was already starting to give out, her heart slowing. She neared the mansion with 5 minutes left. She was slowing down a lot, her mind already shutting down. She ran past the swan-shaped strawberry bush, and stumbled into the pool house.

Half a minute left.

She scrabbled through the nightstand, but it wasn't there.

15 seconds left

She ran to the bathroom, her leg dragging, no feeling in it.

10 seconds left

She pushed down the medicine bottles in the medicine cabinet, past the Advil and Tylenol

5 seconds left

AJ finally found the orange container.

4 seconds left

She weakly tried to open the lid, her fingers feeling like they were 400 pounds each

3 seconds left

AJ finally popped the cap and gulped down her four prescribed pills.

2 seconds left

She fell to the floor in a heap, hoping against hope that the pills would work before her heart stopped...

second...

left

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:33 pm
User Image

Aya Inoue

For some odd reason, Aya felt like somebody's light had been extinguished, out there in the world. She shook her head, wanting to get rid of the bad thoughts in her head.

'What if that was.. AJ?'

Aya shook her head and breathed in. It probably wasn't her. Probably somebody else. But her nerves were getting the better of her and she started walking towards the direction AJ went. Besides the wolf-like eyes, she had far more weirder abilities. She could sniff out the scents of other people. All the abilities a wolf or a dog had. It was weird, maybe the reason why she had few friends. Aya broke into a run, worried, scared. She didn't want to lose a new friend she had just made.

No. She couldn't afford losing someone else.

bones and rot

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:18 am
Kyoya

User Image

Shina (below Kyoya)

User Image

Shina and Kyoya soon entered the pool house. "She's dead..." Shina said, checking AJ's pulse. "...." Kyoya said, searching his backpack for something. He got out a restarting gun, which was a gun-like tazer with two long needles, and a purple handle. Kyoya put the gun straight to AJ's heart, and activated it. The electricity flowed through the girl's body. Shina checked her pulse again. "....25." Shina said. "Ergh... This is a pain in the neck." Kyoya said, using the gun again. Shina checked AJ's pulse again. "45." Shina told Kyoya. "One more time!" Kyoya said, using the gun. Shina checked her pulse again. "...56. She's alive again, Kyoya." Shina told him. "Good. Let's go." Kyoya said, exiting the pool house with no trace of their entry. Shina left as well, but he left a note behind for Aya and AJ....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image AJ slowly opened her eyes. It felt like each of her eyelashes had a 40 lb. weight on it.
Finally, she opened her eyes.
It was a small but not overlooked victory on her part.

Her normally eccentric, clear blue eyes were now clouded over.
Her left was a milky white, the retina connecting it to the brain severely damaged from the loss of blood flow.

She slowly stood up, stumbling. She barely caught herself before her head hit it sink. She leaned on the counter, chest heaving with her heavy breathing.
It felt as if she had just run 10 miles. Her heart lagged with each beat, a ragged pace, but a pace nonetheless.

She then coughed up some blood, a shining ruby color. She leaned, panting. She warily wiped the blood off of her tongue with her sleeve.
Her legs buckled underneath her weight, sending her back to the floor. She struggled with the immense thought that kept clouding her brain.

"Just give up AJ. Your life is terrible, no one will appreciate you ever. Just three hours is all you need. Those pills are a waste of money..." there was those thoughts again...

"Worthless..."

"Stupid..."

"Relief is so close, AJ..."

AJ smiled bitterly and spat out a bit more of blood, the salty-iron taste flooding her taste buds. The sun was rising already, making the sky a crimson red. The light streamed through the window, shadows dancing around.

Her left un-seeing milky white eye moved along with the seeing one, still in sync. She warily looked around, trying to push those thoughts away.

"Corvin. He let me stay here... he must not hate me then..." AJ murmured

"No. He's nice, he would of even let in your dad." the thoughts argued back

"...But... Aya. She asked if I was ok..." AJ muttered helplessly

"Aya is a nice, polite girl, unlike you, AJ. You will be just like your father..." the thoughts pointed out, poignantly.

AJ was fighting a losing battle against herself.

The envelope that Kyoya put there was on her left, if her left eye could have seen, she would of seen it. But her left eye was now dead. Forever.

"Aj, you will be..."

"Just"

"Like"

"Your"

"Father..."

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:54 pm
User Image

Aya Inoue

Aya's nose led her to a big house and there she stood with her mouth agape. "She... lives here?" She muttered to herself. Aya knocked on the double doored home but recieved no further answer. Worried, Aya lifted her hand and placed it on the door knob, turning it clockwise. Slowly. The lock soon made a clicking sound, signaling the brown-haired girl that the doors were open. The small figured woman walked inside cautiously, her nose still tracking AJ's scent down.

'What if she isn't here?'

She stood in front of the bathroom, the door shut. Again, Aya placed her hand on the doorknob, seeing a light peeking through the cracks. AJ was probably inside. Instead of opening the door and scaring whoever was inside, she knocked softly.

"AJ? Are you inside?"

Aya's silky and smooth voice echoing throughout the surely empty house. She breathed in and closed her eyes, waiting for something; a response.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image AJ's thoughts were torturing her, telling her self-esteem depleting things. AJ heard a knock, and Aya's soft voice. "Shut up, AJ, just shut up..." She told herself, thinking Aya's voice was just another trick. It was louder than expected, causing a spooky echo in its wake of the empty pool house. AJ stood up, coughing more blood into the sink, the sink already almost full of the ruby red liquid. She wiped her mouth, hating herself despratley. She felt low already, her mind beating her down, feeding her own mind with suicidal thoughts. She held her head and covered her ears, and let out a mind-blowingly loud scream. She had only screamed once, when she saw her dad murder her mother... memories she had forced herself to forget started flooding her, drowning her under the murky depths of depression. AJ bobbed above the waters of depression for a few moments, before slowly sinking deeper, and deeper.

AJ sunk down against the wall. Her heart was healthy, but her soul was not...

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:25 am
Kyoya

User Image

Shina (below Kyoya)

User Image

Shina elbowed Aya away from the door; this was the second time that himself and Kyoya would have to help AJ. Kyoya grabbed Aya, took her leg, and swung her and then let go of her when she was pointed right in front of the door. She flew through the door, breaking it. “…” Kyoya thought. “Ugh… She’s depressed. Luckily, your mom was a nurse* and she taught everything she knew to you, so this should be easy.” Shina said. “I am glad… But at the same time, annoyed.” Kyoya said, searching his backpack for something. He took out a pill, and shoved it into AJ’s mouth. Then he saw the eye. “Ugh…. I have to give up one of my 20/20 vision eyes to save a girl…” Kyoya mumbled. He took out AJ’s left eye, then took out his own left eye and put into AJ’s left eye socket. “Her body should adapt to the new eye… In about… 5 seconds.” Kyoya told Shina. “Ok then… Time to fix up that eye and make it your own.” Shina replied. Shina took out a medical kit, and then put on some glasses. “I see now… She’s been taking pills…” Shina mumbled to himself. Shina took out a scalpel, and then carefully cut the eye through a quarter. If you could see from Shina’s point of view, you could see him squeeze out a yellow juice. “All right then… Now for the hard part…” Shina said. He carefully stitched the eye back together, then put it in Kyoya’s left eye socket. “Wow… Her vision must suck…” Kyoya said, his body adapting to the new eye. “I noticed that too… She’s almost blind…. But thanks to your eyes and you eating carrots so much, the nutrient will probably overflow from your right and it’ll go to your left, restoring your regular vision. And so will AJ’s nutrients overflow into AJ’s real eye, problem solved for lack of vision.” Shina told Kyoya. “True…” Kyoya said, bonking AJ’s head. “Wake up.” Shina said.

*His former mom is a nurse, but his dad and mom left him when he was young because he was so violent.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:14 pm
User Image AJ opened her eyes, slowly. The one hazel eye and one ice blue eye was a bit disconcerting. "Woah... is this how you see, Kyoya?" The eye could track each movement, predict the next movement, and send a message of 20 equal and opposite actions and reactions to counter effect that. AJ smiled a bit, "Hm. You seem to be making this a habit, saving me..." She said, raising her eyebrow. She wasn't exactly afraid anyway. The operation had completely destroyed her soul.

No soul, no conscience, no cancer.

AJ sat up, happy for the cancer to be gone. She saw Aya sprawled across the bed, rubbing her head. AJ bound over to Aya. "You ok?" She asked, a bit worried. She raised an eyebrow at Kyoya, the eye already sensing a slight twitch from Shina, portraying what just happened somehow. "You know, you really could of opened that door... it was unlocked..." she trailed off. "Nevermind... I think you gave her a concussion, Superman." AJ said, pointedly.

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:10 am
Kyoya

User Image

Shina (below Kyoya)

User Image

"I'm sorry." Kyoya said mockingly. "I didn't have enough time to measure the distance and strength of my throw. Can't blame me. Blame my lame education." Kyoya said. "...His teachers are very lazy." Shina said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:30 am
User Image "Hm. Aren't they all?" AJ asked, a small smirk forming on her face. She sprinted over to the medicine cabinet to grab some asprin and a cold cloth (plus some other stuff from her backpack). AJ then walked back to Aya. "Lets see..." AJ said, looking through her backpack. "Hmm..." she murmured, "No, not grenade, not C4, not cancer pills..." "oh! here we are". AJ said triumphantly, holding up another bottle of medicine. The name plate said James DeKilo, Skull Medication. "I got it off some dead guy. He overdosed." AJ said, not guilty at all. "It's for a concussion. Apparently it reforms and re-regulates the blood flow to create a more rapid succession of blood." AJ said, reading off the bottle. She then popped open the lip and gave Aya about 3, the perfect amount, accoring to her height, weight, and depth of dent on the wall.  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:18 pm
[[ Out. Of. Champagne: Oh, dear, I seem to have missed a lot since the beginning of my Winter Holiday break. Sorry, but I had to go to the Philippines to attend two funerals... What happened? ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:52 am
Aya's drunk parents were burnt down inside their own house because Kyoya and Shina were angry that AJ told them off for blowing up Aya's clothing.
AJ and Aya become friends but then AJ remembers she forgot to take her cancer pills. She runs home (I'm quite proud of my dramatic ness) and takes a pill with 1 second left to live. Aya follows and knocks gently on the door AJ was staying in. Kyoya comes in (after throwing Aya through the door) with a defibrillator thingamajig and gives AJ a jump start. AJ's eye is all messed up so Kyoya gives her his and they switch... the defibullator thingie removed AJ's cancer and soul. Now they are tending to Aya, who may have a concussion from Kyoya's extremely considerate move of throwing Aya through the door.
Fantomex Reborn
[[ Out. Of. Champagne: Oh, dear, I seem to have missed a lot since the beginning of my Winter Holiday break. Sorry, but I had to go to the Philippines to attend two funerals... What happened? ]]

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:56 am
[[ Out. Of. Champagne: Interesting. 0w0 God, where the hell could Corvin fit into that? XD ]]
iiRain Bao
Aya's drunk parents were burnt down inside their own house because Kyoya and Shina were angry that AJ told them off for blowing up Aya's clothing.
AJ and Aya become friends but then AJ remembers she forgot to take her cancer pills. She runs home (I'm quite proud of my dramatic ness) and takes a pill with 1 second left to live. Aya follows and knocks gently on the door AJ was staying in. Kyoya comes in (after throwing Aya through the door) with a defibrillator thingamajig and gives AJ a jump start. AJ's eye is all messed up so Kyoya gives her his and they switch... the defibullator thingie removed AJ's cancer and soul. Now they are tending to Aya, who may have a concussion from Kyoya's extremely considerate move of throwing Aya through the door.
Fantomex Reborn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:08 am
(Coming into the pool house suddenly with a very shocked face.)  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:44 am
Well, this all happened between about 1 am and 6 am. Have your person wake up suddenly to the sound of Aya crashing through the door. Thinking there was a robber, you ran over. But your mansion was so friggin huge it took a while to get down all the stairs. You see the pool house door broken, and you start running faster. You then walk in, and you are like, what. the. hell?! hmm? :3
Fantomex Reborn
[[ Out. Of. Champagne: Interesting. 0w0 God, where the hell could Corvin fit into that? XD ]]
iiRain Bao
Fantomex Reborn

Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff