Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Storm Mountains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:41 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

|-|Rank- Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 380 |-|AC: 3,150 |-| 1,900

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai nodded and toke a step back, she hadn't thought about how he'd react with her putting his hand on her like that. As he spoke of the spar Sukai thought it was okay. "Sounds good to me." She said, truth was Sukai had never been in a spar. She didn't know if she did a jutsu to strong how it would effect Shrio. So this idea was a lot better than them fighting really. Getting piece of paper she wrote down her secret in neat cursive hand writing. As a shinobi they didn't write a lot but Sukai still had fairly nice writing. Putting it on her back Sukai leap backwards a few paces. "You want to start?" She asked smiling.

Shaking her head she suppose that she'd start dashing at Shiro she jumped up into the air doing the single flip, her leg coming down at him, due to her not wanting to hurt him she didn't use it at full-force but enough to keep him on the ground to get his secret if it hit.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Ooshiro blinked at Sukai's kick however because it lacked in full power it made it easy to avoid. Shiro used Side image to make her kick go through and afterimage, "Ukyo custom jutsu... Sumitou!" He said doing handsign and drawing his Ukyo mizo which became a blunt ink katana, instead of its sharp version. "Darling if you hold back its an insult to pride... It maybe a game but it is a spar." he said aiming his blunt sword to her stomach just to push her away, and also to tell her don't hold back. He was using all his power to prevent her from reaching the sticky not on his back and she should do the same.

| Snake Summoner |

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 455/475

AC: 3100, Ryo: 1350
-10 side image
-10 sumitou  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:03 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

|-|Rank- Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 360 |-|AC: 3,150 |-| 1,900

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai said no comment, he gave her a reason to pull no punches. Which to her was a relief. She didn't want to hold back even if it was him, well, maybe just a little. As he pointed his ink sword at her stomach Sukai moved back making a few hand signs and reaching behind grabbing her two fans. "Kamaitachi!" Sukai said opening the fans up and thrusting them forward crossing her arms in front of her as she was pushed back some by the force of the hurricane-like winds that formed into a whirlwind heading directly towards Shiro as it grew in size. The air and rocks around quickly got deep cut marks engraved into the stone.

Jutsu: Kamaitachi [ Cutting Whirlwind ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Uchiha
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai appeared upon a narrow rock seconds before Sukai had released a Kamaitachi. She stashed her Uchiha pendant away into her shirt and slipped her hands into her pants pockets. Her braid whipped about violently as the air around the three of them was pulled into the whirlwind. Dai focused her chakra into her feet, so that she wouldn't be pulled into the technique. She watch quietly. Taking in how much stronger her little brother has gotten since his return to Kumo. Along with noticing how much Sukai had grown. ...Both are getting stronger. Slowly but surely... Dai thought to herself. She held strong to rock as she waited for either one to notice her first.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:36 am
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

Sukai had jumped up on the side of a cliff looking down at Shiro when she noticed movement, someone she hadn't seen in a while. Glancing over for a moment the medic parted her lips at the sight of her fiance's older sister. "Dai? Is something wrong?" The girl asked looking at the other Chuunin uncrossing her arms and fans to her side. Usually one wouldn't simply come to watch. It was possible that she wanted to see how her brother was doing or was up to. Wouldn't it? Even with Sakaki Sukai never really understood how siblings were to an extent,

((OOC: I'm just going to move this along >. < ))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:24 am
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Uchiha

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai unfocused her chakra and moved from the room she had posted herself to moments ago. She moved out onto the battlefield, her hands still in her pants pockets. She removed her necklace from within her shirt and smiled up at Sukai. "We've got a 'mission', Sukai. You and I are to leave at once and head for Mist. Kein has personally asked for us." Dai looked at her brother and smiled before looking back to the medic. It had been sometime since she had seen the two of them but nevertheless she was there on official business.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:07 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

"Kawarimi jutsu!" he said switching places with a nearby branch. "Sis she will go with you soon... however it will be after this spar k." Shiro said opening his scroll for a trademark attack, "Ninpo Choujuu giga!!" His fast flyer came out, the mutli-winged humming bird. "Don't forget im the best flyer in kumo!" He said and with pride, (of course he was the only flier in kumo but thats beside the point) making a pass at Sukai to make sure she was still paying attention as the the second pass he aimed the his sumitou for her feet, then the next pass was her stomach. The humming bird them flew high to use the sun to sheild its next approach which was the note on Sukai's back.

| Snake Summoner |

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 410/475

- 5 kawarimi 1/4
-40 choujuu giga  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:14 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Uchiha

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai snapped her fingers and a wall of paper surrounded her and Sukai. Blocking Shiro's attack. "Sorry, its turned into a reflex. You can finish your fight then. But." Dai held a piece of paper in her hands and it folded on its own. A small white butterfly fluttered softly and latched itself into Sukai's hair. "This tracker butterfly will lead you to my location in Mist. But knowing Kein, he is being impenitent so I'l go out on a head." Dai smiled a retracted her paper. She looked at her little brother and waved before. She looked to Sukai, "See you shortly." Dai performed a few hand signs and vanished in a cloud of mist.
[exit to Village Hidden in the Mist Gates]

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:06 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

Sukai looked at Dai and nodded as she then vanished the white butterfly . Going back to Shiro she figured that what he had sent her way wasn't all he did. Listening in on all around her. Sukai bent her knees and pushed off the cliff going into the air. Her fans extended out as she twirled, her long white hair a silky blur around shinning in the sunlight. Her fans whipped around her causing a tunnel of wind that formed into a dragon aiming at Shiro with stunning speeds. Not that she didn't mind sparing him but for whatever Kein had planned for her and Dai she wanted to find out as soon as possible what was in store. Hopefully getting her enough missions in to possibly become a Jounin herself!

Sukai then bit her lip landing down she out her fans away. "I'm sorry Shiro but I feel bad making them wait on me. ." The butterfly in her hair then toke flight. Taking the sticky note off of her back she handed it to him and kissed him softly on the cheek. "Love you, see you when I get back." Turning Sukai followed the paper butterfly. The note read. "I've always wanted a little boy~ xoxo! ;')

[Exits to Kirigakure Gates]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Taijutsu // Bloodline // Uchiha Clan // Chuunin

Zetsu made his way into the mountains and to a little cave as he took a seat and relaxed alone. He was sat there thinking of everything that was going on between him and Dai. Remembering something he sighed as he remembered that the last time he saw her was the day they had lunch together when she told him she was trying to get a squad. Drawing his kunai he sighed as he marked his arm with one long slash. Blood flowed as pain slowly disappeared.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro smiled at the note as he sat on a rock thinking about what he was going to do. He decided to clear his head in the mountain for awhile, and maybe come up with plans for future custom techniques. After awhile when Sukai wasn't too far away shiro drew two birds to follow her. One was a swallow with his note from their contest, the other a woodpecker with a sumi yosou paper to watch over her carefully. Shiro smiled at his wardrobe and walked a bit away to change into something his father used to wear. Shiro was obviously on cloud nine at the moment, as he hummed a tune and went to his tent to change.

| Snake Summoner |

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 475/475

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:44 pm
High near the bank of clouds that covered the mountain, the cry of a hawk could be heard. Without warning something, ripped the Kunai from Zetsu's hand. On a boulder near by, outside of the cave Zetsu had sat in, a snow white Hawk rested with it's wings stretched, before closing them close into it's body. It tilted its head to the side and made a cooing sound as its whited out eyes stared at Zetsu. On further examination, small lines, could be seen. Making clear the bird was, indeed, made of paper. There was something wrapped around its neck and on one of it's leg. The hawk, released the kunai, dropping it to the ground. It stretched its wings, before flapping into the cave and resting next to Zetsu. It made a clacking sound. On further examinations, the item around it's neck was an Uchiha necklace. Around it's leg was a gold band. The bird looked at Zetsu, it made a sadder sounds a few times before breaking up and scattering the paper into the mountain air. The gold band, necklace and a folded piece of paper was all that sat where the bird had. The piece of folded paper was addressed to Zetsu.

Dear Zetsu,

I'm sorry. But I can't help but to feel we have grown apart. I can't bare the heartache anymore. We're young and need to live a life before setting down. We've gone different ways and have lost sight of each other. I'm sorry, Zetsu. But...I can't stand anymore heartache of not having you around anymore. I'm still willing to be friends if you wish for it too. But I'm just not ready for a life like this. Zetsu, never lose your site of who you are. Train, become stronger, LIVE. That's all I ask. I give my ring and Clan necklace back to you. My apologizes, Zetsu. I'm just not ready. This will be my last letter to you as part of you're love life.

From your friend and teammate, Dai

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:40 pm
Zetsu noticed the hawk and sighed as he read the letter. She would probably hate him for his next thought but oh well he would be gone before she could relize what happend. Thankingly he had left his headband in Kumo and he now looked some what different than he normally did he set off towards Konoha in search of someone he hated with a passion.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

After thinking a long time in the mountain's of kumo living like a hermit to find his own path and words. Shiro stretched and decided to return to kumogakure his mind filled with idea's as well as something important his mother left him, a riddle to an imatokai secret technique. However Shiro at the moment had to return to the raikage's office and ask to go to sukai to check up on what was going on. His Sumi Yosou paper should help him do that at least. He adjusted his clothes and made his way to kumo, a bit worried about what might be going on with sukai, getting a little worry knot in his stomach.
(exit)

| Snake Summoner |

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 475/475

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200