Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
Boarding School (Co-ed) -Waiting for people to join- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:32 am
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
name: isabella
description: bi female neko (leans more toward girls), shy, manga artist
appearance: same as avi but with black cat tail/ears, 5'6"
grade in rp school: sophmore

-walks past two girls toward front office to turn in application as new student- 'its no wonder everyone's staring, i dont see any other nekos' -looks discouraged while pushes door open. looks up from ground to front desk and sees Aanna off to the side and blushes- "so im not alone" mutters while noticing Aanna's tail and ears -looks down blushing and smiling up to desk and silently turns in papers receiving her new school's information- "room 235...hn i hope my room-mate is nice" -turns to leave office thanking the attendant behind the desk for the information and spots Aanna looking at her with a quizative (sp) expression- " *gasp* she has the same red eyes as i do" -blushes and escapes room quickly before having to talk to the beautiful violet haired neko-

Wow another enko, and she hot.
I say to noone and blushes.
I see her run so i ran afther her yelling. "WAIT I WANT TO TALK TO YOU!!!"

-heart races faster uncontrollably when hears neko yelling for me- 'omigosh omigosh omigosh' -chants in head while gripping binder and slowing to a stop and blushes insanly still looking at ground as hears other neko's footsteps approach- 'she wants to talk.......to...me' -thinks as squeezes eyes shut as if been slapped making the blush enhance-
-hears footsteps stop and looks up relaxing face, then turns to face violet haired neko- "yes?" -mutters silently not able to reach eye contact-

"Hi I'm Aanna.*
I said as I look at you and I smile when I see you blush.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:47 am
-stammers shyly-"i-isabella" -looks up to see Aanna smiling kindly- 'oh god is that all i can spurt out? sheesh im so pathetic...i can barely even talk im getting so worked up!' -slightly shakes head hoping to shake off any anxiety and makes ears twitch in process- "i'm isabella...i just transferred here. Nice to meetchu Aanna." -smiles as blush slowly dissappears- 'i wonder.....' "um Aanna? what room were you placed in?"
'235, 235, 235, 235, please be 235!'  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:18 pm
" I think room 235, why do you ask?"
*I Look thoughtful and I think*
(Wow wouldn't be cool if I get to be roommates with Isabella, I mean to nekos in one room would be so awsome.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:56 pm
-staggers backwards-ears twitch- "d-did you s-say 2-235?" -i ask in a shaky voice- Aanna nods- "that's the same room i was placed in!!" -my voice raises in an excited pitch and tail sways back and forth- 'ive been placed in the same room as her! and there's only two to a room! OMIGOD!!!' "Aanna...you're my roommate!" -smiles excitedly-  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:26 pm
isabella505
-staggers backwards-ears twitch- "d-did you s-say 2-235?" -i ask in a shaky voice- Aanna nods- "that's the same room i was placed in!!" -my voice raises in an excited pitch and tail sways back and forth- 'ive been placed in the same room as her! and there's only two to a room! OMIGOD!!!' "Aanna...you're my roommate!" -smiles excitedly-
"OMG I'm roommates with I cut neko!"
I yelled as I hug you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:35 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
I yelled as I hug you.

'well this is different, i've never been hugged before...hn it isnt so bad' -pats Aanna's back ackwardly-
"Sho...do you wanna show me where our room is?" 'wow that felt strange to say...our room...hn. probably nothing'  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:12 am
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
I yelled as I hug you.

'well this is different, i've never been hugged before...hn it isnt so bad' -pats Aanna's back ackwardly-
"Sho...do you wanna show me where our room is?" 'wow that felt strange to say...our room...hn. probably nothing'

I giggly.
"Sure this way"
I said as I pull you to are room.
"So do you want me to help you unpack?"
I ask.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:36 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
I yelled as I hug you.

I giggly.
"Sure this way"
I ask.

-blushes at thought of what she might find- "u-um..." i stammer shyly then looks into pleading red eyes- "-sigh- why not" i say in defeat
-starts falling over when trying to throw heavy suitcase on bed-
"Aaagh!!!"  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:44 pm
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
I yelled as I hug you.

I giggly.
"Sure this way"
I ask.

-blushes at thought of what she might find- "u-um..." i stammer shyly then looks into pleading red eyes- "-sigh- why not" i say in defeat
-starts falling over when trying to throw heavy suitcase on bed-
"Aaagh!!!"

I pull you to me before you could full.
"Are you okay?"
I ask into your ear, as I put a hand on your hip to keep you still.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:54 pm
"heh ya im okay -sweatdrop sweatdrop - im such a clutse sometimes"
-regains composure and turns so Aanna's hand falls off my hip to her side-
"well lets get started!" -i exclaim while pulling the bag's zipper open exposing a cluster of posters and special reliques hidden by layers of weekend clothes- "do we have a uniform here? i kinda forgot to ask the front desk" -i pull out my favorite 'loveless' poster with ritsuke and soubi bound together by chains wearing matching black tops-

((note: please no one yell at me if i spelt the names wrong or was completley off, i dont tend to memorize my fav anime characters' names))  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:33 pm
isabella505
"well lets get started!" -i exclaim while pulling the bag's zipper open exposing a cluster of posters and special reliques hidden by layers of weekend clothes- "do we have a uniform here? i kinda forgot to ask the front desk" -i pull out my favorite 'loveless' poster with ritsuke and soubi bound together by chains wearing matching black tops-

((note: please no one yell at me if i spelt the names wrong or was completley off, i dont tend to memorize my fav anime characters' names))
"Sorry i don't know eather, I didn't come here to long ago."
Looks down and blush.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:41 am
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

Looks down and blush.

"it's alright we can go ask the front desk or some other students after settling in which -looks at ur side of room- looks like u need to finish also"
-opens nightstand and pulls out tape- 'how conviniant (sp)' -jumps gracefully and stands on bed taping poster above bedframe-  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:02 pm
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

Looks down and blush.

"it's alright we can go ask the front desk or some other students after settling in which -looks at ur side of room- looks like u need to finish also"
-opens nightstand and pulls out tape- 'how conviniant (sp)' -jumps gracefully and stands on bed taping poster above bedframe-
"Oaky sure."
As I put everything away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:22 pm
-finishes taping anime/tatu posters and placing clothes in closet/drawers-
"how bout we go ask the front desk bout uniforms then catch somethin to eat im starved" -i boldly propose with my hands on hips-  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:45 pm
isabella505
-finishes taping anime/tatu posters and placing clothes in closet/drawers-
"how bout we go ask the front desk bout uniforms then catch somethin to eat im starved" -i boldly propose with my hands on hips-

I smile. "Sure lets go." I said as i hold your hand.  
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games