Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Prefect's Bathroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:03 am
[[Oh my goodness. The prefect's bathroom is being resurrected. Yay!]]

"Hey Sam. Hi Tabby." Lyra turns to the Hufflepuff. "I'm not sure we've met. No officially at least. If we have, I apologize. I'm Lyra."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:14 pm
User Image

Amber turned to Lyra, "I don't think we have, I'm Amber, it's very nice to meet you Lyra," she said smiling.

Stardust Disaster
Crew

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:45 am
*walks into the bathroom when no one is here and starts taking a bath in the gaint bath tubs with billions of different bubbles and smells*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:19 pm
must clean for masters... biggrin  

xxpotterluvxx

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:39 pm
xxpotterluvxx
must clean for masters... biggrin

You can't post here.
Only Prefects, Deputy Heads, and Head of Houses can.
Your still a house-elf, which means some areas are off limits to you, for now anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:35 pm
User Image

Lana who had just been appointed Hufflepuff Prefect decided she'd treat herself to a bath in the Prefects baths, she had just finished her Astronomy Final. She also had some things on her mind she wanted to think about, namely the sacking of her astronomy Professor and the appearance of the new strange Professor Ume.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:30 pm
User Image

It was midnight, and Lana had decided that a bath would do her good, she turned on the taps of the bath, multiple jets of coloured, and patterned water came out of the faucets, Lana walked around the bath turning on more taps, there were bubbles and perfumes coming out of some of the other taps now. Soon that bath was full and Lana walked around turning of the taps.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:30 pm

at midnight james telemar decided it was a great time to take a bath so bringing his towel and soap and a change of robes he walked to the perfect's bathroom as he got there the door was locked
"hmm that cant be right "
*points wand at the door*
"Alohomora "
the door opens slowly and james walks in seeing lana in the bath james turns and walks out*
"sorry let me know when you are done?"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:01 am
User Image

Lana heard a creaking of a door and turned round to see James entering, 'EEEP' Lana screamed and dived under the water. 'Uh... Ill be done soon' She said, grabbing the soap and beginning to scrub herself, 'so much for a long think' she thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:59 am
*decides that now inst the best time for a bath and decideds to slop back to the common room whille no one is looking* forgets to let lana know that i wont be needing the bath so she can take as long as she wants*  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:08 am
User Image

Lana quickly cleaned herself, then got out and dried herself, she went to open the door to let James in. But when she opened the door there was no-one there. 'Oh well' Lana thought. 'I'm out now' she begun to get changed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:27 am
*returns an hour later thinking the lake might make a great bathing place if there werent magical creatures in it*
"ok time to do some fun trickery"
*starts the water int bath*
*adds potion ingredinets*
*starts stirring*
*sets bunches of mouse traps in it*
*adds the dead corpse i found in the forbidden forest*
*adds more potions to it*
"that should be a funny surpise for the next person to come in here"
*leaves as the bath tube starts to glow darkly greenish brown with a black aura wafting up in the shape of snakes*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:25 pm
"Goodness, isn't this place dusty?" Amber told her self as she walked inside the bathroom. Taking out her wad she performed a quick scourging spell, removing the layer of dust. She started the water and one of the bubble spouts. When the tub had filled, she rid herself of her clothing and sunk in to the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:02 am
Amelia is out of breath but she finally reached the prefect bathroom, she looks around "OH! this is a bathroom, hehe this place is cool,wow its so big and purty..... great i sweated up a storm, maybe a bath with make it better," she runs toward the huge bath and lets all the bubbles out, this will be fun, oh i need clean clothes, she summons some and places it next to a towel  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:50 am
Stardust Disaster
"Goodness, isn't this place dusty?" Amber told her self as she walked inside the bathroom. Taking out her wad she performed a quick scourging spell, removing the layer of dust. She started the water and one of the bubble spouts. When the tub had filled, she rid herself of her clothing and sunk in to the water.

((ooc and you had no pause about a dead corpse and other things inside of the bath tube glowing an evil color))  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff