Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Innsmouth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Innsmouth?
Dagon!!
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
What's in your mouth? o.0
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Skittles and bits.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:11 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Holy magic is a no no." he said.
Xena: "Unlike my mother, I don't use that type of healing." She said. "The closest I can use to heal is my ghost energy."

"Ya can give it a shot." he said before looking at the old man who was shaking and huddled in a corner babbling incoherently.
Xena: She gives a nod before holding her hand out towards Raph, attempting to heal him by using her ghost energy.

Oddly enough, it worked, and his neck healed. He smiled a little and ruffled her hair before going past her and grabbing the old man's shot glass and bottle of whiskey. He poured a s**t and walked over to the man and held it out. "Aight, Old Timer. Take a drink an relax. It's aight. Ain't no one gonna hurtcha." he said reassuringly.
Xena: She smiles softly when her hair got ruffled before relaxing on the couch. She then watches Raph and the old man.

??: The old man shakily takes the shot and downs it. Raph takes the glass from him and pours another before handing it back.

"Ya gonna tell us bout this town?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:16 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Ya can give it a shot." he said before looking at the old man who was shaking and huddled in a corner babbling incoherently.
Xena: She gives a nod before holding her hand out towards Raph, attempting to heal him by using her ghost energy.

Oddly enough, it worked, and his neck healed. He smiled a little and ruffled her hair before going past her and grabbing the old man's shot glass and bottle of whiskey. He poured a s**t and walked over to the man and held it out. "Aight, Old Timer. Take a drink an relax. It's aight. Ain't no one gonna hurtcha." he said reassuringly.
Xena: She smiles softly when her hair got ruffled before relaxing on the couch. She then watches Raph and the old man.

??: The old man shakily takes the shot and downs it. Raph takes the glass from him and pours another before handing it back.

Xena: She continues to watch Raph and the old man.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:17 pm
Michelle took a seat nearby, although she re-sheathed her sword, she still kept her hand on the handle just in case anything else went wrong.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I'll.....tell you the story....." he said looking at Raph. "I'll tell you of our town......" he said. He then began to explain .  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:51 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I'll.....tell you the story....." he said looking at Raph. "I'll tell you of our town......" he said. He then began to explain .
Xena: Her ear twitches a bit as she listens to the old man's story.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:38 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Her own ears twitched as she listened to his story  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:50 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He listened to the old man, then handed him another shot of the whiskey. "So why are tha people all sick now?" he asked.

"They are not sick.......they are changing into the deep ones. Little by little....they get the 'Innsmouth Look.'" he said. First....they develop a taste........a taste for human flesh....like....cannibals. Then.....they start to change...look more like fish and squids.....and other sea creatures. That is why I thought you were one of them....." he explained.

His eyes went wide with understanding. "So...the meat....that Xena ate it's.....!"

The old man shakes his head. "There are no nearby farms. It is the meat from the sick and dying people in the poor district..... It is rancid and diseased.....once it is eaten...you start to change...."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:56 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He listened to the old man, then handed him another shot of the whiskey. "So why are tha people all sick now?" he asked.

"They are not sick.......they are changing into the deep ones. Little by little....they get the 'Innsmouth Look.'" he said. First....they develop a taste........a taste for human flesh....like....cannibals. Then.....they start to change...look more like fish and squids.....and other sea creatures. That is why I thought you were one of them....." he explained.

His eyes went wide with understanding. "So...the meat....that Xena ate it's.....!"

The old man shakes his head. "There are no nearby farms. It is the meat from the sick and dying people in the poor district..... It is rancid and diseased.....once it is eaten...you start to change...."
Xena: Her sapphire blue eyes widen when she heard the old man. "...You mean...I'm gonna...." She said. "I'm going to change into some sea monster?" Despite that she had cleaned the blood off her, the scent still lingered.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:02 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: Her sapphire blue eyes widen when she heard the old man. "...You mean...I'm gonna...." She said. "I'm going to change into some sea monster?" Despite that she had cleaned the blood off her, the scent still lingered.

"That....and you just had a human hamburger....." he said before sighing. "There's a way to reverse it, right?" he asked.

"None that I have ever seen....." he said sadly shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"That....and you just had a human hamburger....." he said before sighing. "There's a way to reverse it, right?" he asked.

Xena: Her eyes still widen, she slowly gets up on her feet. "I'm gonna...." Her eyes change into a greenish color as she moves backwards, phasing through the couch. The eyes soon change back when she backed up to wall. Not only the scent of blood was bothering her, but hearing that she ate human meat disgusted her more. She doubles over before suddenly starting to vomit.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:21 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: Her eyes still widen, she slowly gets up on her feet. "I'm gonna...." Her eyes change into a greenish color as she moves backwards, phasing through the couch. The eyes soon change back when she backed up to wall. Not only the scent of blood was bothering her, but hearing that she ate human meat disgusted her more. She doubles over before suddenly starting to vomit.

"Xena!" he exclaimed before quickly moving to her side. He held her hair back so she wouldn't throw up in it. "It's gonna be aight." he said patting her back some with the free hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:29 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Xena!" he exclaimed before quickly moving to her side. He held her hair back so she wouldn't throw up in it. "It's gonna be aight." he said patting her back some with the free hand.
Xena: She vomits after Raph had held her hair back. Afterward, she breathes heavily while Raph pats her back, her eyes remain widen.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She vomits after Raph had held her hair back. Afterward, she breathes heavily while Raph pats her back, her eyes remain widen.

"Ya gonna be aight. Just breath and don't think bout it. Aight? It's cool. Ya had a regular hamburger. It's fine. Ya just got a little food poisonin is all." he said trying to reassure her and get her thoughts off of what was really going on.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:37 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Seeing Xena start to vomit, she waved her hand, causing a potion to ease Xena's stomach to be spelled directly inside Xena.  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:49 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Ya gonna be aight. Just breath and don't think bout it. Aight? It's cool. Ya had a regular hamburger. It's fine. Ya just got a little food poisonin is all." he said trying to reassure her and get her thoughts off of what was really going on.
Xena: "Human....It was....human meat..." She said, feeling a bit at ease when Michelle waved her hand.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff