Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Backstory: To Be Named Later. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:57 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Donnie: "I don't know if Gay's can get married here." he said shaking his head. "I haven't checked the local laws, but with Zad not around, it's not like it matters, now does it?" he asked.
"I can't really tell you much, but it's up to you on what you want to do. You can spend the rest of your life becoming a lone wolf or find someone new." She said before tilting her head a bit. "By the way, do you and your siblings have anything planned?"

Donnie: "I don't think I was ment to have a mate." he murmured almost sadly. He then looked at Sirea. "Not that I know of. Why?" he asked.
"You know...I used to think the same way." She said. "Well...Danni and I are planning to go on a family vacation, and I was wondering who would take care of the bar while we're gone. He left not too long ago to set the arrangements."

Donnie: "Leonardo will probably be free to watch the bar if you'd like." he said.
"I don't mind. Just as long the bar's still standing when we get back." She smiles a bit.

Rachel: A katana blade appeared under her neck. "Watch what you say about my family."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:11 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Donnie: "Leonardo will probably be free to watch the bar if you'd like." he said.
"I don't mind. Just as long the bar's still standing when we get back." She smiles a bit.

Donnie: "Fine. Consider it done. Anything else?" he asked.
"Nothing else." She said. "Though maybe you should give yourself a vacation too. I think it might do you some good."

Donnie: "Vacation? Heh. To where? With whom? Don't worry your little blond kitsune head about me. I'm fine. What am I going to do? Work myself to death?" he scoffed.
"You got Tello, don't you? You and her can spend quality time together." She said. "I mean, you look like you need to get away from it all." She then felt the blade under her neck. "I didn't mean it seriously."

Xena: "Rachel! Put away your blade." She said, having noticed what was going on through the doorway from Mikey's room. Despite she wearing a lolita dress, she had her blade with her, but didn't draw it from its sheath. "Drawing your blade in such a manner will cause unnecessary conflict."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:14 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Nothing else." She said. "Though maybe you should give yourself a vacation too. I think it might do you some good."

Donnie: "Vacation? Heh. To where? With whom? Don't worry your little blond kitsune head about me. I'm fine. What am I going to do? Work myself to death?" he scoffed.
"You got Tello, don't you? You and her can spend quality time together." She said. "I mean, you look like you need to get away from it all." She then felt the blade under her neck. "I didn't mean it seriously."

Xena: "Rachel! Put away your blade." She said, having noticed what was going on through the doorway from Mikey's room. Despite she wearing a lolita dress, she had her blade with her, but didn't draw it from its sheath. "Drawing your blade in such a manner will cause unnecessary conflict."

Rachel: Her eyes narrowed. "Be sure you didn't." She then sheathed her blade and looked at Xena. "Your mother should watch what she says in reference to my family. She should know by now that Anna and I don't take things lightly."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:14 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Donnie: He sighed. "Maybe." he murmured. He then looked at Rachel. "Lower your blade. She probably meant nothing by it." he said before looking at Xena. "You're right."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:27 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Rachel: Her eyes narrowed. "Be sure you didn't." She then sheathed her blade and looked at Xena. "Your mother should watch what she says in reference to my family. She should know by now that Anna and I don't take things lightly."
Xena: "Isn't that why your father had taught you two how to meditate?" She asked before shaking her head. "If you allow your anger to get the better of you, then you would end up getting yourself into serious trouble." She then smiles a bit. "Besides, if there any issues going on within the bar, then let Aunt Luna take care of it." She then gives a nod to Donnie.

"You know I wasn't trying to sound offensive." She then hears Donnie. "You go ahead and give yourself some time off. It'll be okay. Ami can fill in for you while you're out." She then smiles a bit. "You've been working so hard in your lab."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Isn't that why your father had taught you two how to meditate?" She asked before shaking her head. "If you allow your anger to get the better of you, then you would end up getting yourself into serious trouble." She then smiles a bit. "Besides, if there any issues going on within the bar, then let Aunt Luna take care of it." She then gives a nod to Donnie.

"You know I wasn't trying to sound offensive." She then hears Donnie. "You go ahead and give yourself some time off. It'll be okay. Ami can fill in for you while you're out." She then smiles a bit. "You've been working so hard in your lab."

Donnie: He tilted his head a little. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you actually.....care." he murmured. He then shook his head a little. "Alright. I'll see if Tello would like to go out somewhere for some rest."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:40 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Rachel: She smirked. "Now Xena, you and I both know that if my anger wasn't truly in check, she would have gotten worse than just a warning with the katana." She heard Sirea and scoffed. "Whatever." It was clear that she had not quite forgiven Sirea for past transgressions even if the rest of the Hamatos had done so.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:58 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Donnie: He tilted his head a little. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you actually.....care." he murmured. He then shook his head a little. "Alright. I'll see if Tello would like to go out somewhere for some rest."
She lowers her gaze to the floor. "I know I have done you wrong in the past....even as far as taking away your own life. Nothing would erase that, no matter how many times I apologize or try to make amends for it. Despite the opportunities you have to take revenge, you still went out of your way to help me...even when I was stuck as a werewolf."

@ Rachel: Xena: "You know your father's going to give you a lecture on honor either way." She said before shaking her head a bit. She didn't like it when Rachel or anyone else treat her mother in such matter. "Rather than worrying about the past, you should be more concerned with your newest cousin."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:57 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She lowers her gaze to the floor. "I know I have done you wrong in the past....even as far as taking away your own life. Nothing would erase that, no matter how many times I apologize or try to make amends for it. Despite the opportunities you have to take revenge, you still went out of your way to help me...even when I was stuck as a werewolf."

@ Rachel: Xena: "You know your father's going to give you a lecture on honor either way." She said before shaking her head a bit. She didn't like it when Rachel or anyone else treat her mother in such matter. "Rather than worrying about the past, you should be more concerned with your newest cousin."

Donnie: "We've all done thins we aren't proud of. Such as listening to a glorified bowling ball and destroying an innocent being." he said with a shrug. "It was all a very long time ago. Let's forget it."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:16 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Donnie: "We've all done thins we aren't proud of. Such as listening to a glorified bowling ball and destroying an innocent being." he said with a shrug. "It was all a very long time ago. Let's forget it."
She nods a bit. "You're right." She said before heading downstairs to the bar.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Rachel: She glared. "Don't pretend you know what my father may or may not do. With honor comes respect. She wants my respect, she shall have to earn it the old fashioned way not expect to automatically get it just because she's friends with my parents. Same goes for you." A brief smile flashed over her face at the mention of a new cousin but she quickly recovered before turning and walking away.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:45 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Rachel: She glared. "Don't pretend you know what my father may or may not do. With honor comes respect. She wants my respect, she shall have to earn it the old fashioned way not expect to automatically get it just because she's friends with my parents. Same goes for you." A brief smile flashed over her face at the mention of a new cousin but she quickly recovered before turning and walking away.
Xena: She just shakes her head as she watches Rachel walk away. Her sapphire blue eyes change into a greenish color before she then flies up to phase through the ceiling to get up to the rooftop. Once there, her eyes change back into a sapphire then takes a seat near the edge.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:34 pm
Nala: "What's wrong?" she asked as she walked over to Xena and sat down.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:37 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena: Her ears perk up when she heard Nala before glancing over to her. "Why couldn't she just let it go?" She asked. "I mean, the past should just stay in the past."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:41 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena: Her ears perk up when she heard Nala before glancing over to her. "Why couldn't she just let it go?" She asked. "I mean, the past should just stay in the past."

Nala: "Some people just can't. It's how they are." she said shrugging.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff