Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
All I want to be is accepted... (Neko RP) OPEN AND ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this RP is interesting?
  Yes~
  NO!!!
  Meh...
View Results

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:45 pm
Lexi stood up rubbing her head which had taken the brunt of the collision.
She blinked as the boy started talking to her as if they knew each other.
"Do I know you?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:04 pm
Rei's eyes widened.
"You can talk?" he asked the girl incredulously. And what was with the voice change? Was she playing with him?
"Wait how did you get all the way here?"

BlaisexHarman

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:53 pm
Lexi's ears flattened she was quickly becoming wary of this human who kept badgering her and didn't make much sense.
"Look I dont know who you are or what you want" she said getting up "but I'm leaving"
"Sorry for falling on you" she added as an afterthought.
After all one must be firm but never impolite.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:37 pm
Rei blinked at her watching her leave.
What the hell just happened.
With a sigh he made his way to the high school muttering under his breath about crazy neko girls.

BlaisexHarman

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:37 pm
Hi~ My name is: Hikaru
I am exactly: 17
If you don't know, I am a: boy
Bio: Hikaru is a very secretive student. He just started attending. He has some very..unique gifts. He is easy to get along with and never really bothered by anything this placid nature hides a very cold and calculative person (though he has everybody fooled! Mwahahaha -w-)
Oh, I love: chess, reading, training (various martial arts) sushi, playing with people. power
My god, I seriously hate: stupid people, people who are all talk, loosing at anything.
Pic:
User Image

Hi~ My name is: Thoru
I am exactly: 13
If you don't know, I am a: boy
Bio: Thoru is one of the kids at Lexi's group home. He is lazy and can have a real temper but his hearts in the right place (-w-). He is hotheaded and impusive and never afraid to say whatever comes out but if the right person says the right thing he'll show a side of him that's barely seen and turn into a pussycat.
Oh, I love: Parkour (not quite at Lexi's level) different martial arts, skateboarding, sleeping
My god, I seriously hate: not being at Lexi's level in Parkour, how full the house gets, how noisy it gets, just noise in general(really the other kids draw straws to wake him up)
Pic:
User Image

Hi~ My name is: Yuri (baby's name is Ando)
I am exactly: 14
If you don't know, I am a: girl (baby's a boy)
Bio: Yuri and Ando are two siblings who reside in Lexi's group home. Yuri is quiet and extremely shy never saying much and talking with a stutter. She spends most of her time with her brother in her and Lexi's room.
Oh, I love: my ototou (baby brother), green tea ice cream, listening to music. Horror flicks.
My god, I seriously hate: Conflict, when people are sad or suffer.
Pic:
User Image

Hi~ My name is: Nekozuka-sama
I am exactly: 26
If you don't know, I am a: woman
Bio: Nekozuka-sama (lady Nekozuka) is the foster mom of Lexi's group home. She is often frazzled and a bit scattered(so would you be if you had that many kids running loose!)
It is a rumor/joke around the neighborhood that she is part neko (as her last name literally means house of cats ) but this is not confirmed.
You may see her every once in a while while she's tending to her (many) charges.
Oh, I love: romance novels, peace and quiet (she gets so little of it!) When the bills are paid.
My god, I seriously hate: The whole neko-human conflict(she thinks it disgusting that such petty differences and such ignorance give in to violence especially since its kids who often suffer), when someone hurts a child, She also hates that with so many kids they often don't have enough to go around and she can't spend much time with them all(the youngest ones usually occupy most of her time)
Pic
:User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm
User Image

Lexi jumped down from the rooftop landing swiftly on her feet and in front of her home.
her ears twiched and she flinched a bit being able to hear the racket inside even trough the wooden door.
With a resigned sigh she opened the door her enhanced senses nearly going into overload at the sounds and smells that assaulted her.
an uneven shrill and powerful chorus of "HI LEXI" came to her from the den where most of the kids had lumped together.
Lexi sniffed the air seemed like lunch was getting ready(for the little ones f course once you were old enough to you were expected to serve yourself not because Nekozuka-sama was mean or anything there were simply too many kids)
"tadaima" she mumbled not sure if the woman heard her once she had taken off her shoes she ducked upstairs. Soon it'd b lunch time and chaos would reign, She wasn't sticking around.

JezebelxRedfern

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:58 pm
Nekozuka-sama looked up when she heard the door open and close.
"What was that?"
"Lexi came" one of the kids said looking up from a drawing he was coloring.
"Oh alright then lexi came....NO TIMMY GET DOWN FROM THERE!..WHERE DID YOU GET A FROG?" She said rushing off.

Lexi walked towards her room stopping at Thoru's first. She decided to go in and see what he was doing.
Only to find him sleeping. She giggled at the sight of the younger neko sprawled on the bed. Only Thoru could sleep through this.
She reached over and brushed his bangs away from his face knowing he'd most likely bite her hand off if he were awake.

Although he was asleep Thoru started purring softly rubbing his head against Lexi's hand. His ears and hands twiched in his sleep. (something he'd done since he was a kit)

Lexi giggled again before making her way out of the room closing the door softly.
She then went into her and her 'sister's' room.

Yuri looked up at hearing the door open she held Ando in her arms.
"Oneesan" she said tilting her head to the side "You're home early"

Lexi shrugged "I was ..dismissed" she said a bit testily still not over being punished for being hassled by the human girls. she sat in the bed and played with Ando flicking her tail in front of him as he tried to grab it "Then I ran into this crazy guy..it's just been a stupid day"

Yuri frowned, she didn't like when people gave Lexi a hard time.
"I'll go to school with you tomorrow" she said smiling warmly. "then maybe they'll leave you alone"

Lexi sighed. She didn't want t tell the younger girl that appreciated as the thought was, it wasn't necessarily true.

On a rooftop NIkita was finishing off a fish she'd snatched. In the other hand she held the keychain the other boy had given her.
Except she didn't know it was a key chain and so she was staring at it with a perplexed look on her face.
"..thank you mew?" she said softly before returning to her meal.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:36 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Akeela stopped when she felt MIki's hand on her head. She knew it wasn't worth it to get in a fight with this guy.
The boy was about to retort something before the bell cut him off. Which was just as well because he obviously had no retort and the onnly reason he didn't back down was to save face.

"I'll catch ya later kitty" he said to Akeela before addressing Miki "You can't watch her for ever"
with that he ran off into a class down the hall.

Akeela sighed when the boy left, in relief and a bit of annoyance.
"I'm sorry" she said to Miki, the boy had started it with MIki because of her.

The teacher looked glanced outside her eyes narrowing at Akeela and Miki
"I don't let students in late" she said obviously ignoring what had just happened "what are you 2 waiting for?"

"For your head to explode" Akeela muttered under her breath with a small smirk, she reached out for Miki to walk inside.

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:32 pm
A bit later Lexi and Thoru were up on the roofstops.
"You wanna spar or run? Thoru asked hping she picked the first one.
"Hn...Run!" she said before taking off in a mad dash.

"Hey no fair! Get back" Thoru said running after the older neko. He easily kept up with her trough the rooftops until she went down the alley and flipped onto a ledge. Lexi was above him in parkour something about him not thinking of the most practical way to go at things.
"Lexi! C'mon!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:38 pm
Rei waited for the school to let out. Unable to go any closer to it because of the amount of neko that could jump him.  

BlaisexHarman

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:13 pm
Miki gave a smirk in the direction of the boy and shrugged, "Watch me." was her only reply. Her attention returned to Akeela and her smirk melted into a smile, "There's no reason to be sorry. I with you'd stop apologizing Akeela." she fluffed up Akeela's hair before patting it back down, grinning slightly.

As the teacher spoke, Miki's eyes narrowed. She was just about to comment, but she held her tongue and took hold of Akeela's hand before they walked into the classroom.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:40 pm
Akeela ducked her head a bit sheepishly-had she really been apologizing that much?
"eto..gomen..." she bit her tongue before the word could finish itself and instead chose a seat near the back-she never sat up front because a) That's where the humans sat. b) Her sight and hearing allowed her to not miss a thing from the back and c) people cant throw stuff at you if you sit in the back.
"Let's sit here?" she asked, in case MIki wanted to seat somewhere else.

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:15 pm
Miki rolled her eyes playfully as Akeela cut off her apology. She nodded when the younger neko suggested sitting in the back. Her reasons were the same as Akeela's, ommiting the first reason. She didn't care if she sat with the humans. As long as they didn't bug her, she was fine with pretending they weren't there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:56 pm
"You'd think this was the 1960's" Akeela whispered. The seats at the front were taken by humans. Despite there being some open seats they obviously expected her to sit in the back. (some because they didn't want her near them some because they were simply used to it)
Akeela had read about American history, she knew humans had once turned on each other for reasons similar to the ones they had for turning on nekos.
Unlike the times of segregation thou she doubted this was done because of an actual rule so much as it had just worked out that way. As if discrimination was as simple as a high school clique.

Sitting next to Miki her mental ramblings stopped short as she heard the teacher ask a question.

"Recitad el verbo hacer en pasado perfecto" (recite the verb 'to do' in past tense)
"Yo hacia tu hacias el hacia nosotros haciamos vosotros haceis..." Akeela started answering the question without meaning to her r's and l's a bit off from the foreignness of the language but aside from that it was fluent. Her tail swishing out of boredom and thumping the wall with each conjugation. She couldn't help it. Her mind worked ahead of her, and classes had always bored her.
The teacher stood above her looking down at her with pursed lips.
'Fujibashi. You've made quite the riot in this school" she said. "There hasn't been a single class where you are not in trouble. You're some sort of prodigy correct? Does that mean you already know this?"
Akeela stared up at the teacher unfazed, she hadn't made it t grade nine at this age without meting some crappy teachers (and some downright horrible ones) Other kids scared her because like the boy outside they were irrational and she could never figure them out.
Teachers however she had learned to dance circles around long ago.
"I know some spanish," she said "and I speak Japanese fluently, but I'd hardly call myself a prodigy, It's not like knowing a language means any sign of intelligence"
She blinked up at the teacher innocent as a kitten watching her and trying not to burst out laughing as the veiled insult sunk in (after a bit of time of course)

"De ahora enadelante tratais de no hablar fuera de tu turno" (from now on you will not speak out)
the teacher whispered fiercely "I will deduce points for speaking out of place. You will learn your place"
Akeela nodded placidly "You might want to brush up on your spanish" she said going back to her work "Your grammar's a bit off"

The teacher jerked but said nothing and made her way back to the board

((sorry about the spanish, i couldn't think of what to write for th classroom and i speak it fluently so it was all i had right off the top of my head =w=. I hope the translations aren't hard to follow))  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

BlaisexHarman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:48 pm
Rei made his way to the bus stop where he had to wait for Akeela. He couldn't go further into the neighborhood. It had been an understanding that since Akeela got jumped by humans and Rei got jumped by nekos that meeting halfway would be best.
He glanced worriedly hoping his sister didn't get too roughed up in the way here.
"It sure was a crazy day" he mumbled sitting down on the bench.

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff