Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Free Items & Gold: Member Giveaways, Contests, & More!
WIN GOLD! 10,000! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I do this more often?
  Well, DUH.
  Nah, you're lame.
  GIMME THE FLIPPIN GOLD AND SHUT UP!!
View Results

KyaKonami

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:40 pm
I need it because my monkey's uncle stole mine and then he climbed to the top of the empire state building and pushed Edward Cullen off and he landed in a pile of glitter and trying to find that gold is like finding a needle in a haystack now.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:48 pm
-Cries-

I just wanted to vote on the poll, but the options sound so... mean. So now I'm not voting! I hope you're happy. crying

Lasimas

MarbenP

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 4:29 am
I want that money to operate my son's butt!  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:01 am
Ok, so I have these three friends named Shut Up, Manners, and Poop. One day we decided to go to the park together! Me, Shut Up, and Manners went down the slide properly, but Poop on the other hand, fell on his face. So Shut Up called the ambulance. When the doctor arrived, he asked Shut Up, "What's You Name?" So Shut Up said, "Shut Up". The doctor asked for his name once again, and Shut Up replied the same way. The doctor asked, "Where's your Manners?" and Shut Up said, "Over there, picking up Poop" for Manners was helping Poop. So you see, I need this money to pay for Poop's surgery to fix his face! xDD  

Peppermint Twilight

Jade_Succubus

10,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:52 pm
I need the gold to buy less revealing clothes so I don't look skanky like so many high school girls. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:43 am
I would say me because my wishlist keeps getting bigger. crying I would love to shrink it by getting some of the things off of it. Even though I'm not sure which ones I would put together, I just like random things. Speaking of random.. WAFFLES! eek heart  

NightofDark

Sparkly Fairy

7,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

biohazard_wolf8080

Anxious Hunter

11,790 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:27 am
Alright you want a story? Well a story is what you're going to get.
Once upn a time there was a little gaian girl named Izzy. Now Izzy had always wanted a dark halo and a stuffed momo backpack but you see she didnt have enough gold to get both.. So she got the dark halo but then she really wanted that stuffed momo backpack so she sold the dark halo and bought the momo backpack... But then she couldnt make up her mind and a voice in the back of her head said to buy the dark halo again. But once again she couldnt make up her mind so she started talking to herself to see if she could finaly make up her mind. "Lets get the dark halo, it looks better on me anyway".... "No I want that momo backpack and Im going to get it....just not sure when" Izzy c'mon get both, you know you want to Said the voice in her head "Who's there" She asked but the voice remained silent. Thus concludes why I need the gold beause I really want to get both of those Items but I dont have enough gold yet....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:53 am
This been posted almost a year now. Give me the gold to buy my Kitty a new spare leg.  

The Only Succubus

Unleashed Sex Symbol

tetraHydroCannibin0id

4,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:20 pm
hmmm... Im gonna say because im being patriotic!! America was founded on capitalism, so, as an american, its my duty to be greedy!!!! muahahaaa!! though im really not, i figure those with an slightly warped, anarchic sense of humor would be amused :]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:10 am
i want that 10k because.....im the.....im the wat....the se*?......im the se*!! =)  

jasonpatrick27

Bloodsucker

2,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Chika means wisdom

Interesting Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:21 pm
well I'm saving money for hidden ace and have been for over a year. My avatar may look great but I've had a gaia for 3 years and worked my butt off also I want to rub it in my older brothers face and also my cousins mrgreen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:18 pm
I have 2 reasons.
1st because if you don't the terrorist will win.
2nd I need it to buy voice lessons for my parrot. All he can do now is say "yohoho rum" and swear.  

Sergeant Grik

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:30 pm
Well I want that 10,000 gold cuz I wanna see that new Green Lantern movie, problem is that I'm out of money. So maybe I can buy a ticket with the gold, so I can purchase the ticket and get inside, only to be kicked for having my cell phone blast off and get kicked out before I get to even see the previews. So later, I'll go onto Craig's list and write a rant on getting kicked out of the movies. Then gain powers to fight Scott Pilgrim and gain a million views on youtube for the video of me getting my honey buns getting laid out. So then that 10,000 g turned me into youtube star. Kind of like how a red paper clip got that guy a house.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image

Music is Expression...

you should give it to me. because if i don't get anything then chuck norris is gonna team up with jesus and sic their robot unicorns on your butt. :]

...Music is Emotion

xKuroxBarax

Free Items & Gold: Member Giveaways, Contests, & More!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games