tomrat2

3,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:19 pm
i know >: O  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:33 pm
Rik looked over at raiamu as he was begining to black out. "Thats not good" Rik bit his thumbs made (four or five O.o) hand signs and slamed his hands to the ground. "Summonihg no jutsu" A plume of smoke appeared and a figure shot put of it twords Raiamu to assist him. In the split second betwene the summoning and the assistment Rik had a convrsation with User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Archir the frozen clawed.
**lol im fricking creative X3  

tomrat2

3,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gaian 50

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:00 pm
(( The Raiamu that was hit turned into a log Rik.
The Real Raiamu is behind Misami now. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:56 pm
**i dont care i havent been able to summon this entire time and pain trained me to so you have an ally now k >: O  

tomrat2

3,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gaian 50

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:04 pm
(( Hmph. stare
Okay! blaugh
But your lucky. I didn't get to summon nuthin' scream ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:07 am
**Lol XD

Misami saw the large mammal charging her way and decided that it was a bigger threat than the log. As she manuvered her arms, the puppets went spinning after the leopard now. Suddenly the puppets stopped in place. Misami was shocked, "Why aren't they moving? Why aren't I moving!?". She struggled and looked behind her. There was Raiamu, holding a seal and grinning. "Oh... no...."

As Rik summoned the leopard, Dayabi took advantage of this momentary drop in his guard to do a devastating blow. Punches and kicks rained out of the sang encircling Rik, trying to deal heavy damage.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:25 am
Raiamu was thankful Rik summoned the leopard. He couldn't take anymore chances. He motioned for the leopard to help out Rik. Raiamu then held the ram sign in place and breathed out. "Kage Kube Shibari no justu!!" He shouted as a shadow hand slowly made it's way up Misami's body to her neck. ((Raiamu's shadow is a pervert!! :O)) The shadow hand gripped her neck choking her. She would need to give up to make Raiamu let go. Although the justu only lasts a few minutes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:33 pm
Misami was helpless. "Da.... Dayabi.... help me... you fool!" she struggled to let out.

Dayabi, hearing her call, spread the sand around both Rik and Raiamu. Misami began to have major trouble breathing as a foot came out behind Raiamu and tried to strike him.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:05 pm
Raiamu braced himself for the attack not letting go of the hand sign. He had to keep it up for as long as he could.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:20 pm
the kick hit him in the back of the head. Dayabi continued to do this as the time Misami had before she would pass out grew closer. He continued to try and brutally hit Raia in the head, hoping he'd release the seal of fall unconscious from the blows.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:25 pm
Raiamu eventually couldn't take anymore kicks and released the seal, he fell down onto the ground from the amount of pounding his head had taken. He stayed there holding his head in pain. A few seconds later he quickly threw a kunai at Misami but stayed on the ground in pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:52 pm
Misami fell to the ground gasping for air. She sluggishly threw her arm towards Raiamu and the male puppet jumped in the way to take the kunai hit.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:33 pm
Raiamu could feel a lump on the back of his head due to Dayabi's kicks. He dazily (is that even a word?) got up and gained balance. His sight had been a bit blurry but most things we're coming into focus. Raiamu then ran to the puppet and frontflipped over it, while he was above Misami he threw shuriken down at her, then he landed on his feet and turned to face Misami.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:23 pm
All the sand in the area swirled infront of Misami to protect her from the weapons. They fell to the ground as Dayabi took form infront of her. "Misami, I'll watch your back, take time to regain yourself." He said protecting her.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:47 pm
Raiamu turned and seen Dayabi defending Misami. I have to finish this here and now! He thought making the rat then bird handseal. "Kage Nui no Justu!" (Shadow Sewing Technique) He shouted as his shadow sped off towards Dayabi then at the last few seconds, several sharp,long, needle like shadows rose up from the ground trying to impale Dayabi with them. Raiamu was sure it would hit as he had no-where to go. Once he was captured by this Raiamu's shadow would catch on.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff