Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
The Personal ******** You's Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ravynne Sidhe

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:39 am
`Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,' I said, `art sure no craven.
Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the nightly shore -

-cracks knuckles- Let the ranting commence

Dear Steph, Jess, Vicky, and Taylor,

How the ******** dare you? What gives you the ******** right to not only gang up on me but judge my faith? Last I checked only God and even Jesus himself has that ******** right. None of you ******** is sinless, stop trying to ******** act like you are. Preaching to someone scripture is not the end all be all fix to their ******** problems it in fact makes it worse. All I ******** wanted was advice and a hug. But no. I get scripture shoved in my ******** face and treated like s**t all because I ******** decided to not answer your ******** questions. I didn't realize I was being tried for a ******** crime I didn't commit. If that was the case I would've hired a ******** lawyer.

My personal faith is none of your ******** concern. Just because I chose to not me a vocal retard about it does not mean I'm ******** ashamed. My faith is between me and YHVH. Not you, God and YHVH. So again who the ******** do you think you are? You claim you weren't judging but telling me I need Jesus, I don't know the Bible, and that I'm not a Christian according to your own ******** up doctrine IS JUDGING ME!

I called you guys friends once. But I see the error now. You aren't friends. A true ******** friend would try to help me out, understand that from my perspective my faith is my own personal ******** business and wouldn't preach at for whatever reason UNLESS I ******** asked them to. That's what a true friend is. Hell that's what a true Christian is.

You claim there is no good and bad Christian but born again or not? How the ******** do you know? You have NO right to determine who is born again and who is not. YOU ARE NOT GOD! Being ******** saved DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE AUTHORITY TO JUDGE SOMEONE!

So ******** you guys!

Just so you know: God will JUDGE YOU EXACTLY LIKE YOU JUDGED ME!

You guys can suck on my a** till you're bloody ******** drunk for all I cared.

Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!'
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:24 pm
******** You, *insert name here* just because you're older doesn't mean you're better! You don't have to talk, and talk, and talk- no one cares about how stupid something is or your thoughts on a few second video! Shut the crap up!!! Stop thinking your the better person and you're all great everything isn't about you... **** YOU! Just get a job already! You're worst then a little child, and much more annoying! Just leave me alone!!!  

purple shadow fox

Celestial Cottontail

11,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

KissMeHappy

Familiar Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:19 pm
Hey, a*****e, ******** YOU. Seriously. I was your first EVERYTHING. First date, first girlfriend, first kiss, first make out. s**t. I was even the first one to take you out on Halloween and show you what trick or treating's like, since you were robbed of the great experience as a ******** you for being such a ******** you for always saying how you "loved" ******** you for never kissing me first, for never defending ******** you. For talking to my best friend while we were ******** ******** ******** YOU.
And ******** you now too. You're more of a douche bag now than you ever were before. You can call me ugly and fat, but I was the girl you decided was worth being you're everything. And boy, did you. The whole damn state knew we were dating within a few days. Because of you.
Never tell me I wasn't good enough, because I know you tell other people that, when we both ******** know I ended things with you.
Gain some damn respect, keep you d**k in your pants, and realize that yeah, you're hot, but you're honestly a ******** idiot.
There's a reason girls don't want to date you after they saw what you did.
You can keep playing my friend, don't worry. It'll only bite you in the a** soon enough.
And in case your illiterate a** doesn't comprehend:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:27 pm
Dear Will,

You made me feel perfect. Like the most amazing person in the world. That's exactly what you said I was too. Perfect, beautiful, amazing. Remember how we were gonna get married in Florida? Yeah, me too. I remember every night we stayed on the phone for hours upon hours.

YOU WERE A WASTE OF MY ******** TIME YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF s**t. YOU AREN'T A MAN AT ALL, YOU'RE A CHILD. You can't even think of different things to say to all the girls you "love." You USED me to cheat! Cheap thrills! You tore me to shreds! I felt like a worthless whore! I don't deserve that! NO ONE DOES. And the worst thing is, is I KNOW I'll keep falling for it. I hate myself because of that but I will. You've ******** me up so badly, I could slit my throat.

I HATE YOU, YOU DAMN p***y MAN b***h. I HOPE YOU SEE THIS. YOU'RE A TERRIBLE ******** PUNK a** LITTLE BOY.

Dancing Macaroni

teddehguru

5,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:27 am
Dear ******** YOU. You think you're so high and mighty, well you're not. You think that just because you looked after the family before that I should just forgive what you did? ******** that. And now you have the gall to start emailing a woman you had an affair with fifteen years ago? What the ******** is wrong with you, you ******** disloyal pig. After all the things you've done to my mom, brother and I, you don't want me to come back because I'll rip your ******** head off. How do you even live with yourself, you should just go crawl into a hole and leave me the ******** alone. No, I wont write to, I don't want to hear your pathetic excuses. You send my mom emails making her think you've changed when you're really turning everyone against her you pathetic piece of s**t. Get the ******** out of my life.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:12 am
Dear inconsiderate roommate.

You're an a*****e. You saw me washing dishes, so you start a load of laundry? Really? Just wait. You'll get in the shower and oops, the dishes need washing.

So here's to you, you ******** a*****e. ******** YOU.

stare  

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

Omnalu

Questionable Lover

10,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:45 am
User Image

Dear ******** you. You have never been a good mother. Your oldest child despises you, your only son has cut you completely from his life, and Heather and I only keep in contact with you because of our little sister.

You love the attention you get from having children, but hate the responsibilities of caring for them. Jasmine is 9 and you let her walk across a highway by herself. You don't help her when she has trouble with school, then wonder why she hates going.

You never admit when things are your fault, you always try to pass the blame. Enough with that crap. You're 46 years old, grow the hell up.

I'm playing the dutiful daughter, being your shoulder to cry on. You finally 'came up' with the brilliant idea of letting someone else care for Jas.

I'm not lying when I say Sam and I need some kind of custody to enroll her in our healthcare, but I'm not telling the complete truth either. With custody, we'll be able to protect her from you. She won't have to grow up like the rest of us did, she'll have a chance at happiness and a chance to be less ******** up than the rest of us.

For the first time in your life, do something selfless and sign over custody. ******** src="https://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c152/Omnalu/BottomRight.png" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:23 pm
Because, I don't want to. Jeesus. I've said that striaght to your face. And you still don't get it. The world does not revolve around making out, okay? I'm sorry I don't get your 'logic.' Just because we've dated a month, does not mean anything.
And you know what? I think a month is going to be just about how long this relastionship lasts. I'm tired of you trying to pressure me into things I don't want to do.
One more thing? ******** YOU. (:

etched in dreams

Obliviosity

Invisible Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:50 pm
******** you again, insecurities.
Everything that makes me feel so insignificant, worthless, small and generally shitty.

I could be having a great day until you pop up, brought on by the dumbest statements, bringing me down to a nearly tearful low, wanting to just curl up into a ball and avoid the rest of the world.

Thinking theres always someone or something better to deal with than myself.
That no one could really want to be with me.
That I can never do anything right.

Why?

Whywhywhywhywhy?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:52 am
Dear Jesse, Michael, Nick, Cody, and all your little boyfriends:
Leave me alone. What entertainment do you get trying to harass a girl who you don't even know? I am older, smarter, and a hell of a lot nicer than you boys. Do you tease me because I am friends with Erica? Well so what? She's done nothing to you to deserve this treatment, and neither have I. I've had it with the name calling, the obscene shouting, and the monkey hooting. I try to ignore you, but you guys have a way of getting under my skin and ruining my day. I've told you to your faces and I'll say it again here. ******** you. ******** you. ******** YOU.

Dear dad:
Stop treating me like I'm the scum of the earth, like I'm the biggest inconvenience in your life, like you'd be so much better off without me. You're not even my biological father, you're my stepdad. You don't have the right to treat me the way you do. Stop drinking. Stop smoking. Don't ever lay one finger on me again. Why do I still love you, after everything you've ruined for me? ******** you.

Dear mother:
I'm sick of you pretending dad cares for me. He doesn't. Stop pretending he's nice to me when you're gone, that he doesn't pick fights with me just to have an excuse to scream at me and throw things at me. I'm glad I moved in with Erica, and I can't wait to move to another state and get out of here. I love you dearly, but ******** you.

Dear homeless, drug addicted biological father:
I wonder what my life would be like if you had made an effort to be there for me. If you had sent me one birthday card. If the few times I've seen you in the past 18 years weren't because we accidentally ran into each other. I wonder if you took that bus ticket that Caleb bought for you and went across the country to California. What's it like to drop everything and leave? How does it feel to have a daughter that doesn't call you Dad? What will happen to you if you get caught by the police? There's a warrant out for your arrest because you never payed a dime of child support, and you ran like the coward you are. If I see you again, don't call yourself my daddy. You've never been there for me and I doubt you ever will be. By the way, thanks for waiting 16 years to tell me I have a little brother. You "think his name is Gavin". I don't even know who he is or where he lives. I bet he doesn't know I exist. It breaks my heart. ******** you.  

Miss Mary Muffet

Anxious Kitten

vampiremistress702

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:30 pm
SCREW YOU CRAGIS! You call yourself a teacher? Well I give a huge ******** YOU to that.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:43 pm
******** you cancer.  

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

Empty Biscuit Tin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:49 am
******** YOU - to all the guys that led me on and then droped ******** YOU - to the guy who left me for my best ******** YOU - to all those girls who were horrible to me at ******** YOU - To those friends that went and dated my crush!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:30 pm
Yup I'm back and I got more stressed

Dear ******** you! We dated 7 months and what did I get in return for trying and giving the long distance my all.....let's see you break up with me through a text. And you tell me to call you and we can talk, then you tell me you are busy and you hang up. SERIOUSLY?!?! I can't believe I meant that little to you. Thanks for making midterms hell and not being able to see my family harder than it should be. So did that ring and diamond necklace mean nothing.......did all of the things you said mean nothing? I can't believe you. ******** you so very very much! You make me so angry.....so angry! YOU were suppose to go to disney with my family and I already bought you your ticket........you don't even care I spent money on you......you don't care how much that hurt me. ******** YOU! what a big a*****e you turned out to be. YOU SUCK!!!  

balletfreak2008

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

mii jigoku

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:43 pm
Dear Dad,
You stubborn little b*****d. You are over controlling, and you need a life. Why don't you screw up someone else's life? ******** you!!

Dear Mom,
You hit me as a child, you'r mood it like the wind, it changes every ******** second. You yell at me for everything and you blame me for your insecurities! I HATE YOU. You know what? Those sarcastic comments acctually hurt. You know what? You did screw up my life! ******** YOU!!

Dear bitchy, annoying, selfish, arrogant brothers.

I don't care if your young. I hate you. I wish you weren't my brothers! Your selfish and undeserving. I hate how you speak to me, and your attitude towards me. I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU. SO ******** YOU.

So, if you didn't understand ******** YOU ALL!!

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff