Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pain's Elite Ninja Academy

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the Ninja World. -Pain* 

Tags: Naruto, Cosplay 

Reply Recycle Bin
Peace with The Mountains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:40 am
Shimori was stick, unable to free himself from the clone's grasp. "Such trickery in a battle! Earth Release: Mud Wall Barracade!" He quickly wove the hand signs and spewed mud from his mouth towering into a thick wall infront of him for protection while he worked on freein his feet.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:48 am
Kita smiled as the barricade was made in front of him, her feet landing on the wall with no real force behind the impact. The clone emerged more from the ground, holding a kunai in her mouth which was wrapped with a smoking paper bomb.  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:57 am
--BOOM!!

As the rubble from the mud wall came crumbling down, Shimori lay on the ground. Having taken the full impact of the blast, his fate was unsure.

**Nice work Kita. ^_^ Impressive razz  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:34 am
Miyuki threw the water spear towards Chimona.
Right after she threw the spear, she quickly did another hand sign.
"Water Release: Water spike!"
The water spiked up towards Chimona as Miyuki lands gently on the ground.

HaruoxMiyuki

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:01 pm
Lee smirked, seeing that his tagging was a complete success, used hidden mist jutsu and took out his iron chain and grappled it with a tree branch, drew back his hand, and he immediately lunged up the chain, avoided both the large 5 meter diameter explosion and the rolling boulder guard. "Hasta la vista, baby!", Lee chuckled as he watched his master plan unfold into utter chaos.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:20 pm
For Miyuki:
As the attack hit Chimona she fell limp to the ground as if she were dazed. Her body began to quiver and she was reduced to a mere arrow.

Chimona was on the other end of the gate and had already launched 5 Earth covered arrows at Miyuki from behind.

She had created the substitution while Miyuki's vision was obstructed by her own water vortex tha she used earlier.

For Lee:
As the explosion cleared and the smoke thinned out, the Uminesho could be seen standing in the middle of the rubble from his rock shield. "HA! My grandmother could do a better attack than that!" He said as he began patting his belly. "My thick fat body manipulation can reduce even the most powerful techniques to a mere scratch while I'm protected with my earth armor! You can stand a chance!!" He said, now running at Lee. "Expansion Jutsu: Egyptian Fan Art!" he called out as his hand grew 15 times that of its original size. He took a mighty swing at Lee and whipped up a strong gust of wind.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:27 pm
Lee let go of his iron chain and let himself be blown over the gate. "HEY I'M A MIST NINJA! Uminesho let me in!", Lee shouted, trying to attract a large crowd as he smoked a cig.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:37 pm
Lee was surrounded by numerous Jonin barring kunai preparing for his next move.

"whats a mist nin doing here?" "Surely they mean war!" "Mommy, are they the ones who killed Aunt Yumi?" "Go in the house dear quickly!" "Finally revenge on the Mist!" "How bold of them to send only one nin and so obviously!" The crowd began to talk among themselves about the possibilities.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:43 pm
Lee took out his ocarina and began to play a very soothing melody. "I mean no harm. Uminesho blew me over the gate with that giant fan-hand of his.", Lee said as he paused for a second and walked over to a local ramen shop and ordered a regular old bowl of ramen and paid for it immediately, and he began to eat it, ignoring all of the jonin around him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:50 pm
The head of the Land of Mountains appeared before Lee and his team.

"It appears as though you have passed the first two trials if you are here." he said matter of factly.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:53 pm
Kita looked at man with a smile, Aoi at her side. "So those two engagements were tests, what is the last one if you don't mind me asking." She said respectfully to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:55 pm
"It's just an honor to be in your presence o' wise one. Uh.....I can finish eating this bowl of ramen right, sir?", Lee said as he stood up and bowed. "Oh, and they aren't going to try and kill me are they? If they do....I can't say what will happen to me or them.", Lee said, curious.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:20 pm
The elderly looking man made a hand gesture and the Jonin and villagers relaxed and went about thier business.

"Indeed. The two encounters were tests of your abilities. The Wooden Maiden was your first encounter. She is formidable in deception and high in stamina."

He said. Wanting to know what became of her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:26 pm
"I decapitated her and we thought she was dead and she wasn't and I shattered her body while Kita and Miyuki took out her head.", Lee explained.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:40 pm
"Hm. Impressive work. Did you hear that Mikomu? Your body was shattered and decapitated."

"Hmhmhmhmh." A dark chuckle echoed as a flurry of cherry clossom leaves appeared next to the man. "So I've heard. It's not uncommon for one to believe me dead. 'Master of Deception - A Lady In Full Bloom'. You should have heard of me, but then again, everyone might think I'm deceased. Hmhmhmhm." Mikomu chuckled again.

"Mikomu is the highest level deciever of all the ninja lands. It seems she holds true to her reputation. And what of the guards that defended the gates to our land. Uminesho, the taijutsu fiend. Chimona, the ace archer. Shimori, the agile one. What has come of them. Surely they are deceased if you entered here."  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff