Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 22: The Magical Poll World
Random Guild Poll #12 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coke or Pepsi?
  Coke
  Pepsi
View Results

AtomFizz

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:54 am
School, England doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving ninja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:15 pm
YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0()0  

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Pemmu

Peaceful Browser

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:58 pm
Winter : Get to throw snowballs at your brother(s) or sister(s) and get Christmas presents
Summer : You can swim and splash people
Spring : Watch the Blossoms fall and hang out with your friends
Fall : Watch the leaves fall, make a pile of them and jump in it! And get candy!! :3

But mostly i like Summer and Spring! heart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:47 pm
To whom it may concern,

I love fall because it fills me with wonder and awe, just waiting for the blankets of snow to roll in, an so I may see the world in blooming colors. The trees branches scrap thye sky in winter making me feel hollow and that is when I need love most. Summer is torture for my feet, I walk around in the middle of July with no shoes on! But the nights are pleasent and that is my season of love because I have this wonderous tan..(Plus I get to wear cute bikinis! :3.) Spring is torture for me, love is everywhere and it seems to repel me from it's warm grasps, maybe it is because that season I seldom talk and if you hear me talk, my voice sounds like water flowing gently over stones. Calm, cool, and beautiful... In all I like Fall the most because of the candy! :3 (I just wasted a ton of your time!)

Love,
RaNdOm_HaCkEr_cHiC

Poetic Wonderland

Valiant Werewolf

Time_is_but_a_wish

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:11 pm
I know this is random but I like these polls  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:49 am
Same here razz  

Hopeful Bliss

Tipsy Fairy

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100

meerkatsrule2000

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:21 pm
I AM SO NOT READY 4 X-MAS!!!!!!!! I WAS SO BUZI W/ SKOOL, AFTER-SKOOL CLUBS/ACTIVITIES, AND EATIN PIZZA DAT I LOST ALL SENSE OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! say wat......it's dis saturday.......AWW MAN!!! xp xp xp stare stare stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:46 am
My year is starting out so-so. I got accepted into a new school. Already had to waste 100 on that new school and I don't know if I'm going to be able to get financial aid to pay for the classes that I have not signed up for yet. So.... yeah.  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

mihawk13

Unbeatable Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:11 am
Uh, my ear's been okay, I have web development class this semester so I"m gonna make /a/ web page/s/ and I'm developing a natural tendency to it & the codes & programs used etc. Though I can't say it's been perfect; I eh... misinterpreted... some signs... and so I'm kinda confused about how to approach this friend now... confused but besides that, everything's, oh yeah, and my 4th wisdom tooth finally decided to start growing... 2 years after the rest lol. But it doesn't really hurt too much so I'm not complaining smile
&@ illusive, I do hope you get financial aid smile keep your chin up & things'll be ok wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:34 am
hello there  

Moonlit_Flowers

Shirtless Strawberry

9,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

chibi_darkstar

7,350 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:37 am
My year is starting off Terrible T.T I have been working on getting a house I really love and now I don't think I am going to get it. So now I've gotta figure out where else I'm going to live. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:51 am
This year is starting out fantastic!
I have the best friends around me.. and I have the most wonderful boyfriend biggrin
The oly downside is that i have exams soon crying

Angels With Pistols

Timid Pumpkin

ConsultingHallMonitor

Fashionable Detective

9,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:16 pm
my year has sucked @$$ so far! on new year's my family was having problems with my adopted family (i suspect there still are) , my older sister is having issues with her ex who still likes her and his other ex (who is a complete ama), and worst of all my hamster passed away on sunday! SUCKING @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream mad emo  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:50 am
This year is not starting out well for me... school has aggravated me to no end, 2 after-school clubs were cancelled for good (currently fighting to get one back), my friends have been hopelessly job hunting and I have more homework than I can handle at times! crying  

alphawolf888

7,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bidding War 100
  • Popular Thread 100

hinata_hyuga1314

Fashionable Shopper

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:51 am