Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Olwen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:50 pm
"Yeah it is a nice night," Sora complemented as she got up and looked out the window with Ryu.

As Sara was sleeping on the couch she was tossing and turning as if having a nightmare then all of a sudden she heard her phone go off and out of reaction Sara had awoken to it and only saw that it was a reminder that was set before she switched sides. Feeling the need not to sleep anymore Sara put her phone in her pocket, went outside and stared up at the night sky wondering where Wesker was and what he was going to do once he healed fully.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:06 pm
User ImageRyu proceeded to walk towards the door. "Come with me, I wanna show you something." He walked down to the basement and turned on the lights. He then opened a closet and on the wall, mounted, were a bunch of handguns, and several rifles. Propped up against the wall is his katana. He grabbed a particular gun and showed it to Sora. "My modified Desert Eagle... I named her "Yumi." This baby can shoot a bullet twice as fast and twice as hard as the normal Desert Eagle, and there's a scope on it. basically it's a handheld sniper rifle." After chuckling from his over exaggeration, he handed it to Sora. "I want you to have it."  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:13 pm
"Oh no, I couldn't possible take any of your guns when I already have my own." Sora declined Ryu's offer then looked at the other weapons mounted on the wall to see the variation of weaponry he owned.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image"Fine... your loss." He then swapped his desert eagle for "Yumi", then proceeded to his other closet. He opened it and grabbed a selection of clothing from it. "Be right back." He ran up stairs to change. In a few minutes, he came down wearing a nice selection of dark clothing and thin shades. "How do I look?"

[[Just like my avatar currently, but with a gray button-up shirt instead of a black t-shirt XD]]  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:19 pm
"You look nice and you also look like you're ready to go on an assassination mission." Sora said as she looked at the new attire Ryu was wearing. "Though you may want to lose the shades, seeing you in them will probably remind Sara of Wesker."  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:27 pm
User ImageRyu sighed angrilly. "Dang it, I've always wanted to wear these things!" He then took them off and placed them in the closet, then shut it. "I need to look like I mean business if I want to find my parent's killer... and kill Wesker." He then snatched a beanie from the closet, and put it on. "That's better."  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:34 pm
Seeing Ryu in the beanie made her start chortling, "I'm sorry but seeing you in the shades then the beanie, I think the shades look better on you. If Sara doesn't like it then she can deal with it." Sora managed to say after she covered her mouth to muffle her laughter.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:46 pm
User ImageRyu took off the beanie and threw it at her. "Shut up! stressed That thing keeps the hair outta my eyes." He then put back on his shades. He then reached into the closet again, then pulled out a t-shirt, then dropped it and squeaked. "AH!" He looked at his hand and a spider was on the palm. "What the h*** are you doing in there?" He went over to the window to set it free into the outside world, but then a sharp pain went through his hand. "AGH!" He crushed it against the wall after that. "God, it bit me!!"  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:49 pm
Seeing the spider on Ryu's had caused Sora to cling to the nearest wall out of fear then hearing him shout from being bit caused her to wonder what it was. "Did you see what kind it was? Please don't say it may have been something deadly." Sora said as she slowly but surely gotten off the wall she clung to and walked to Ryu to see if he was alright.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:54 pm
User ImageRyu shook the blood off. "It's fine, not a problem." Little did he know that the gore from the spider glowed somewhat in the area he smeared it on. "Probably just a house spider." He then put his hand on Sora's shoulder. "We should get out of this basement before more creepy crawlies show up." He then started to walk upstairs. He glanced at his hand where it had bit him. "What was that? And was it me, or did the blood from the spider... glow?" He then walked outside and sat on the front steps of the building.  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:00 pm
Sora quickly ran out of the basement because she didn't want to see anymore spiders so after leaving the basement she joined Ryu outside and seen Sara out there as well. "I guess we all can't sleep can we?" Sora asked as she sat down on the porch. "Nope, couldn't sleep."  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:07 pm
User Image"I've had nightmares, my sleep-screaming woke Sora up, and I could've sworn I heard Sara's phone ring." He then pinched the spot between his eyebrows. "I need to get to New Raccoon City and go to the old police department. They might have information on what happened the day my parents died... The clues there would lead me to my parent's killer." He then added "Thus putting an end to one source of my nightmares." He then said "Also Wesker might want to fix his arm problem, so he might be in the labs cooking something up, which means he'll also be in New Raccoon City." He stood up, then looked around the area. "Is there a car shop around here? I'm going to New Raccoon City."  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:15 pm
"My phone did ring, it was a reminder that I has set before I decided to betray Wesker and yes there is an auto shop near here." Sara told Ryu as she continued to look at the sky, "Wesker is most likely going to return to New Raccoon to complete his experiments after he fixes his arm. But once that happens things are really not going to turn into our favor."  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image"Then why don't we do something about the labs, then?" He then had an evil look in his eye, then he proceeded to walk towards the auto shop.

Moments later a loud revving noise was heard, then a cloud of dust came towards Sora and Sara. Ryu then turned to the side just before stopping, kicking up dust. "Hey Sora!! You're not the only one with a Suzuki Hayabusa GSXR1300, the worlds fastest beast on two wheels! Whooo!!!" Ryu was definitely just like a little kid on Christmas Day. He deactivated the motorcycle and leaned up against it. "I thought I deserve a Hayabusa also, since I hacked off Wezzy's arm. Wanna hop on, Sara?"  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:44 am
Both Sora and Sara were coughing from the dust that was kicked up then stared at the Hayabusa Ryu managed to find. "No thanks, I'll stick to riding back with Sora."  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff