Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Raccoon City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Virus or Parasite Do You Prefer?
  T-Virus
  G-Virus
  TG-Virus
  T-Veronica Virus
  Las Plagas
  Uroboros
View Results

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:21 pm
User ImageRyu shook his head. "No... by the way, are you going to be wanting a lift? How about you, Russia? You need one? Last chance."

[[I'm gonna put my character's portrait up from now on in every one of my posts. ^_^]]  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:29 pm
User Image
Haiku shook her head gently, her hair bouncing around her with the movement."No, Like I said, I'm fast I can keep up with no problems!"She gave Ryu a quick Thumbs up before looking back at Sora with a grin. "Wanna Race??"
[[That's a pretty good Idea! lol I'mma do it toooo lol]]

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:32 pm
*he shook his head as he still had a job to do here "nah i still have a few things to look for. and i don't live in Russia anymore. nothing there for me, ever since i transferred here." he said as he shifted his torso to see the limits of his movement. he thought about trying to gain the data on Umbrella/Tricell and try to expose them to the world. history, cover up theories however it would take time.*  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:33 pm
"Sure I'll race ya, seƱora Haiku. Should I race ya with or without my bike?" Sora asked, "I'm pretty fast even without the bike, I just like having it in case I get sick of running and want to ride long distances."  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:38 pm
User Image
Haiku thought for a moment, fidgeting in her spot with a thoughtful expression."With the bike? I've never raced one, seems like alot of fun!"She laughed and stretched herself out a bit

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:43 pm
User Image"Well just follow the helicopter, don't bother going past it. Town's name is "Old Olwen" and it's pretty clean of zombies. It'll serve as a safehouse for us all and the rest of the survivors." He then heard chopper sounds minutes later and a ladder extended from the chopper to Ryu's height. "Well, off to New Olwen. TALLEY-HO!" He then started climbing up the chopper's ladder.  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:46 pm
"You're on Haiku!" Sora cheered as she checked everything on her bike and revved it for good measures. "Now we just gotta wait till the chopper shows up and we can get our race going." she said as she got her helmet from the back of the motorcyle and placed it on her head, not securing it until they were ready to leave.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:49 pm
User Image
Haiku smirked and looked back at Nicholai. "You alright tagging behind?"She questioned somewhat worried, already taking note that he's been hurt bad recently

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:54 pm
[[You should start posting at "Old Olwen" nao XDD]]  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:58 pm
*he walked over the Ducati as he herd Haiku's words "i'll be fine.." he said as he got on the bike. he put the key into the ignition and revved the engine. he wasn't used to this sort of bike however he could adapt or atleast he'd hoped. he looked at the helmet and saw a maggot in it and he looked like he was got to squirm. he tosses the helmet on the road thinking about a few other disturbing images from the facility.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:28 pm
*he took his time to find the Humvee that he was in as he drove through downtown new raccoon. after 45 minutes of searching he finally found it. he opened the rear door and noticed that his two primary things were still there. he grabbed the gun case and his large military bag that contained a change of clothes and sleeping bag as well as some personal belongings. he strapped the gun case to the bike firmly and securely then put the back pack on. he revved the engine and continued on his way to New Olwen.*  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:19 am
User ImageAs Ryu headed toward the police station, he slowly got off it, and opened the doors. 'Now the main computer should be in the same room they hold evidence in.' He looked around. There were many dead corpses of law enforcers within the station, so Ryu pinched his nose to avoid the stink. He found the room where they held evidence in. He looked around in the room, and there was a busted computer monitor but an intact computer tower. "Crap, I better find a replacement." Moments later he came back with a new computer monitor from another room and hooked it up to the intact computer tower, then fired the computer up. "Agh! I hate hacking..." He hacked in the log in, and browsed the files. "Oh god... they have pictures." He stared at the pictures of his parent's mutilated corpses. "September 5, 1995. The Azore family has been found on the road leading from Indiana to Illinois. 174 miles away from the nearest town, their bodies have been found mutilated. This was the work of two people, and one raped the female figure. The other seemed to wear all dark clothing... and... a black... trenchcoat so the locals say. The other... wore..." Ryu looked away and punched the wall. "WESKER WAS ONE OF THE PEOPLE!!!!" He went back to reading. "The other wore a tore up wifebeater and filthy jeans, and held a combat knife. We have traced where he lives at..." the the following was his address. Ryu closed his computer and punched the wall repeatedly. "ALBERT WESKER!!"  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:48 am
Sora and Sara arrived at the labs and managed to get in without being detected by any zombies that may be in the building. Being lead by Sara, Sora followed her sister to a chems lab and began mixing chemicals together, "Sara, are you sure you know what you're doing?" "I didn't take years of chemestry for nothing, I know how to make the perfect bomb out of chemicals." Sara told Sora as she finished making the first batch of the liquid explosive. "Just make sure that none of these hit the ground or else we're in for a nasty explosion. These chemicals are highly volitile after being mixed and if its jarred or continuously sloshing around then there's going to be problems." Sara warned as she went on to making the next batch and the batch after that. Sora on the other hand had found some rope, string and any other type of rope and tied whatever she found to the bottles. "I'm rigging this to where once we're out of the building we can make these go off and destroy everything inside." Sora said as she tied the ropes onto the bottles.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:36 pm
User ImageRyu ran out of the building, gun in hand, and he quickly jumped on his motorcycle, started it up, and quickly left the police station in a cloud of dust. "You'll pay for this, Albert. I let you off easy, I won't do so again." He then proceeded to the labs. Seeing as there were several zombies in front of the labs, Ryu blazed past them with amazing speed and ran through the front entrance with his motorcycle. He then skid to a stop and jumped off the motorcycle, still holding his gun. "WHERE ARE YOU, WESKER?!" His blood-curling yelling and his hate-filled words attracted some zombies to his current location, so he whipped out his short katana and sliced off several heads, and blew the rest of the zombie's heads off. He then scratched his head... "Agh... I'm getting tired." He leaned up against the wall, and several minutes later he began sweating. He took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes. He then looked at his spider bite, which was becoming more of a serious issue than he thought. He shrugged and proceeded down the hallway, then glanced out the window. It began to storm, lightning travelled from cloud to cloud in a loud banging noise. "Why am I so frickin' tired?" He then walked down the hallway again, only to collapse from exhaustion. He rolled on his back, and started breathing heavier.  

Ryu Azore
Crew
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas