Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Twilight Town (Read Updated Rules) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:00 pm
suta-inu-girl
The female keyblader known as Arisumei sighs irritably. After Xanov issued his little challenge, he had taken off again. She had managed to track him as far as the entrance to the forest, but after that, he seemed to disappear. But she refused to give up.

After taking a deep breath, Risu scans her surroundings for what seems like the hundredth time, attempting to find any trace at all of her former partner, but yet again, she only sees trees, trees, and...more trees.

'I saw him come in, so I know he's here. I'm standing by the entrance; I would have seen him leave. So where could he possibly be?' she wonders.

All of a sudden she hears a crash in the distance. Immediately she turns, trying to locate the source of the noise.

'Is that...?' She sees a glimpse of black, followed by a burst of light that has to be some sort of attack, and she knows. 'It's him!'

"Hang on! I'm coming!" she shouts as she dashes into the depths of the forest.

*Twilight horn attacks and hits Xanov to a tree knocking him out*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:19 pm
"Ugh my head..." Thorn slowly opend his eyes which wer still blured " wh-where am I? what happend to everyone?" Thorn sat up holding his head. when out of the shadows came a small figure with large round ears. he told Thorn that he held the power to save his world that had been swallowed by the darkness.]" So if I use the power of my heart I can defeet the darkness?" just then there was abrilliant flash of light and in thorns hand was a brillient blue and black keyblade, but before he could ask what he was supposed to do the figure had vanished. Thorn walked around the corner to find a large town a few shop keepers wer bussleing around there shows."excues me but where am I?"  

The_Red_Arrow294

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ace_of_TARDIS
Crew

Interesting Explorer

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:49 pm
On a random roof, a girl with red hair stepped out of a portal and sat down, opting to take a nap. "Look at you, Monal," The girl mumbled tiredly to herself. "You're traveling the worlds," Monal leaned on to a medium sized bag of munny. "And profiting from it."

She closed her eyes and fell asleep, not noticing or caring about any mayhem that may be happening on the world.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:42 pm
*trys to get back up from being knocked out but falls back to hear a voice (a lost memory saying* "well it seems you've lost your touch my friend"  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:30 pm
When Arisumei arrives on the scene, she can't believe her eyes. Xanov is resting awkwardly against a tree, eyes closed...and he doesn't appear to be conscious.

'Where's the--'

CRASH.

'Never mind that,' she thinks, turning around. Her eyes narrow as they alight on the giant Nobody before her.

She sighs, and with a shake of her head, readies herself for a fight.

"Why is it that even when he can't remember me he *still* manages to get himself into trouble? You, on the other hand...I think that, as the cause of the trouble, you're going down. Because if you want to destroy him, you're going to have to go through *me* first!" Risu says in a deadly tone as she summons her Keyblade.

"HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

And she charges, bright pink hair flying, at the Twilight Thorn.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:34 pm
*Thorn looks down as swings his hand*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:52 pm
Risu looks up just as the giant Nobody is swinging its hand down to hit her and dodges to the right.

Hovering about a foot off the ground, she closes her eyes and her Keyblade, Seraphic Melody, begins to glow a brilliant shade of dark blue.

Then, she attacks viciously, her Keyblade slashing into the side of the Nobody.

It howls furiously before using one of its claws to swipe at the girl. Risu attempts to get away, but the tip of one of its claws manages to create a small gash in her arm. She winces, but goes in for another attack regardless.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:53 pm
*Thorn jumps to the air to make a shochwave in a #60 degree radius of 10yrds*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:18 pm
Just as Risu is about to attack, the Twilight Thorn leaps into the air. Risu's eyes widen in horror, for she is well-acquainted with this attack.

She scrambles to her feet and jumps into the air just as the giant Nobody lands on the ground, creating the huge shock wave.

Unfortunately, Risu's little Gliding trick is unable to prevent the brunt of the shock wave from hitting her, and she ends up flying backwards into a tree before falling to the forest floor.

Grimacing, she drags herself to her feet.

Her body is screaming at her to quit, and she's sure she has bruises in places she never thought could bruise, but she has to keep moving.

If not for her own sake, then for Xanov's.

Because even if he doesn't remember her, he is still her former partner.

'Van, I won't let you down. I promise.' She doesn't realize that she has slipped into calling him by his 'old' name again, but then, it probably doesn't matter in the relative safety of her own mind.

Narrowing her eyes at the Twilight Thorn, Arisumei shouts:

"THUNDAGA!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:27 pm
*thorn gets hit and falls back then makes a quick move to attack and fires the Thorn beams to hit her*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:11 pm
The smirk that appeared on Arisumei's face when her Thundaga attack hit the Twilight Thorn quickly disappears when she notices the black and white streaks of energy heading straight for her.

She tries to dodge them, but her movement seems to have slowed down.

Getting out of the way is impossible, so she braces for impact.

This time, when she falls to the forest floor, she does not get up.

"Van...I'm sorry...I failed..." she murmurs as her vision begins to blacken at the already blurry edges...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:40 pm
*thorn makes another attack but is quickly blocked by something*......*Xanov has a Memory spark* "come on Risu!!! Dont let this giant push you down!!"..."Curaga"  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:26 pm
Arisumei's eyes fly open when she hears Xanov, who previously seemed to know nothing about her, call her by her nickname before using a healing spell...on her.

She scrambles to her feet as the last traces of Xanov's Curaga spell are disappearing.

'Van...? It can't be... I thought...' she pauses mentally, then shakes her head.

'No. I don't have time for this right now. The Twilight Thorn needs to be destroyed. Therefore...' Despite her confusion, Risu narrows her focus to the giant Nobody before her. Summoning Seraphic Melody once more, she charges with a shout.

"FIRAGA!"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:08 pm
*eyes change back but he is confused at what just happened* ....what just happened?.........*in his head he says* "who was that person.....he felt familiar"  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:35 pm
Risu pauses in her full-out attack on the Twilight Thorn to stare at the young man who healed her. He appears to be dazed..which is something Risu will absolutely *not* have.

"Um, hello? Van? Xanov? Whoever you are, please get your head in the game, because I'm pretty sure that I'm going to need a little help with taking this thing down," she informs him as she dodges a blow that the Twilight Thorn tried to sneak in while she was seemingly distracted.

KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff