Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Action/Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeramir

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:27 am
The shadow moved toward the door and then Zeramir appeared from it."I knew you would find out, you are not a dumb lad...Anyways I don't need info. I was just worried about you, I will go now...Sayo is looking for me."Went away and looked at Sayo as he called her."What is it Sayo? There is no need for screaming..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:44 am
"That would be a wise Idea,' Shuyin replied as he went around the room pulling the sheets off of everything.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Raelin Li

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:14 pm
"Mewo.. sorry Zeramir it's just that Shuyin said not to go down there and I didn't judge the distance from the door up here to down there and stuff so yeah.."she said softly starting to ramble a little till she finally noticed what she was doing and stopped.

"Oh it's nothing just wondering where you were.."she said her voice trailing off slightly as she started walking off.

What she was planning to do was talk to him about what happened when they got here but she instantly changed her mind once again. She would talk to him about it if he decided to come after her. Walking towards the kitchen she found herself thirsty, oddly enough. But she didn't even know how to forge for water, so she would have to make due and find a way on her own.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:49 pm
Zeramir walked behind Sayo and when they got to the kitchen he took her hand and pulled it softly so that she could see his face."My lady...If I am good at something? is identifying lies...tell me...what do you have on your mind?..."  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:54 pm
Shuyin walked around the basement pulling sheets off of the objects when he finished removing them he stood there looking at his old laboratory," No to see if I can finally heal her properly," eh began to work on an antidote for the Cat girl. No more the three minuets later and there was an explosion, followed by a loud," DAMN IT!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:33 pm
After tyeh explosion bubbles of air began to fill the tank and an alarm started to go off, the girl was starting to wake up Wha...what happened to me where...where am I  

zyraangelofdeath

Zeramir

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:10 am
Zeramir heard the explotion and called to shuyin without going towards him."Shuyin! Are you ok dude?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:44 am
"Yeah I'm fine but um both ofyou might want to get down here and Sayo in the closet in your room is a set of clothes grab them." He eylled as he rushed over to the tank.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:46 pm
"All right!"Zeramir looked into Sayos eyes once more and said. "Destiny just wish for us to be apart...We'll talk later...when we get a chance."The mage kissed one of Sayos cheeks and dissappeared into the basement and appearing from one of the shadows there. "Alright bra what can I do you for?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:33 pm
"take that sid ethere and un hook those tubes from the tank and let the water drain out,then once the waters drained use that pad there to open the tank up so we can get her out of there and get her completely stabilized and awake."  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:11 am
"Not even gonna say please?"Zeramir said kidding doing just as he said. After the mage finished he said to Shuyin."Ok so...anything else your majesty?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:41 am
"don't start mage," He looked at the tank," where's Sayo with those clothees cause we have to get her warm and dressed."  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:06 am
"She must be having one of her tantrums" Said Zeramir."Anyways here" He clickd his fingers and a change of clothes exclusively for a cat girl appeared. "There you go, don't wait. We don't want her to catch a cold do we?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:50 am
Shuyin lifted the girl out of the tank and caried her over to a table and dressed her and stood there waiting to see if she was truly alright.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

zyraangelofdeath

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:00 pm
Zyra began to move around a bit and began to wake up and looked around, "where....Where am I," she looekd around and noticed Shuyin, "Shuyin," she tackeled him to the ground hugging him and crying, "Waht happened Shuyin?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff