Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Yaoi/Yuri Sticky Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokomao

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:23 pm
yuri is awsum  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:41 pm
I noticed that the dudes like the yuri stuff & the chicks like the yaoi stuff... go figure...

Anyways, I'm more into the yaoi kinda thing. My favorite has gotta be kyou kara maou... i think it's how you spell it...

My favorite couple is sasunaru, hehe, I was looking at yaoi stuff on the computer once & my mom came in. She was like, "Sylvia, what are those boys doing? ... SYLVIA!?" It took me awhile to explain that one...  

sasuketorn

1,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

vampiric_alchemist #2

Dangerous Hunter

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:24 am
sasuketorn
I noticed that the dudes like the yuri stuff & the chicks like the yaoi stuff... go figure...

Anyways, I'm more into the yaoi kinda thing. My favorite has gotta be kyou kara maou... i think it's how you spell it...

My favorite couple is sasunaru, hehe, I was looking at yaoi stuff on the computer once & my mom came in. She was like, "Sylvia, what are those boys doing? ... SYLVIA!?" It took me awhile to explain that one...

i'm never caugth watching yuri

how did you explain to your mother??  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:54 pm
What with all the yaoi lovers out there, Yuri is just as important if not more. Some people say sailor moon and card captors are good choices for yuri. what is your opinion? Contact me and tell me.  

allanna woodshade

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:55 am
x3 I LOVE yaoi! Pretty much any yaoi will do it for me xp Except for Gaara/Lee O.o that's the only yaoi I'll say no too..... O.O I mean though people love it and stuff I dont' see how they even BECAME the second most popular Naruto yaoi couple (right under SasukexNaruto)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:56 am
allanna woodshade
What with all the yaoi lovers out there, Yuri is just as important if not more. Some people say sailor moon and card captors are good choices for yuri. what is your opinion? Contact me and tell me.

That's very true, AS A MATTER OF FACT! Despite the fact that Americal knows of MANY seasons of Sailor Moon almost half of them weren't distrubuted to America due to nudity and alezbean-ness.  

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:25 pm
I still don't understand how guys can say that Yaoi and all things gay is an offence to God, but will still read and watch Yuri and other lesbian things. Morons. It's the SAME DAMN THING. Two people of the same gender screwing each other's brains out. DX  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:26 pm
-Ab[i]-
allanna woodshade

That's very true, AS A MATTER OF FACT! Despite the fact that Americal knows of MANY seasons of Sailor Moon almost half of them weren't distrubuted to America due to nudity and alezbean-ness.
Revolutionary Girl UTENA is another pretty good shoujo-ai that they actually sell over in the states.  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Chie Sieka

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:09 am
when i was like... i dunno a bit younger... i somewhat detested the idea of yuri and yaoi... :sadly: i dunno if i have to jump up and down for this XD. ~ im getting interested with these animes. lol

there are just too much pairings and all... >> there's one that im watching right now... kinda interested i think. ~yuri?~ lol. yami to boushi to hon toubibito something like that...

XD. well. maybe you all know about that and stuff. XD.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:48 pm
I don't know about true anime but I like the webcomics Pandect, Your Wings Are Mine, and Princess of a Prince. Anyone else have any good webcomic yaoi/yuri/shonen ai?  

RosesofSilence56

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
RosesofSilence56
I don't know about true anime but I like the webcomics Pandect, Your Wings Are Mine, and Princess of a Prince. Anyone else have any good webcomic yaoi/yuri/shonen ai?
Sublunary and Zesty are two of my favorite yaoi/shounen-ai webcomics. Girly is a cute webcomic with some Yuri elements. I could go dig up the urls for you, if you like.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:24 pm
I love yaoi!! Nothing against yuri though. I'm really nto Beyblade, Deathnote, DNAngel, and RG Veda pairings. Oh and Yu Yu Hakashu (sp?) Oh and Angel Sanctaury... and yea I'm going to shut up now. lol.

User Image

Not sure if this is from anythingbut I love this picture!  

MidnightRelm010

Sparkly Seeker

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200

thecatsred

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:47 pm
That picture is from a yaoi game (not released in English yet) called silver Chaos. Oh, and I love yaoi as well. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:32 pm
thecatsred
That picture is from a yaoi game (not released in English yet) called silver Chaos. Oh, and I love yaoi as well. 3nodding
I've played the untranslated version of that game. ^_^

Oh, and Midnight? I have some Angel Sanctuary yaoi. >D

Azrael the Mad
Crew

-xIx-Tyki Mikk-xIx-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:30 pm
I'm a huge fan. I have over 200 yaoi mangas.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff