Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime/Manga Do You Love/Hate/Etc.? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Creke

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:18 pm
Full Metal Panic and Final Fantasy

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:38 pm
I admire anime/manga with an interesting plot, storyline, great characters, style of art that I am into, and music!  

forgotten_ninja

Ai_Neni

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:38 am
Hmm... well it all depends.. me being a self-proclaimed anime artist, sweatdrop I am very picky, however, I try to find good in all the manga that I read 3nodding . I like things such as Kenshin...Hana Kimi anything by Yu Watase, megatokyo, DN Angel, and a ton more... I have overlooked the artwork in a few, and read them because the content was interesting. stare Regardless, I usually won't read it unless the art is pleasing as well. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:48 pm
I prefer Tokyo Pop manga, but the best manga i have ever read is Negima and prince of tennis. Does anyone out there read them to?  

allanna woodshade

BeautifulFantasyGirl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:35 pm
I love all manga that show the personalities of the characters. Also i like a good story line! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:51 pm
I like good storylines and artwork. Can deal with one lacking but not both.  

Scary_Moonlight

Jarek318

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:05 pm
all that i have to say is that i think anime is way better than the manga  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:31 pm
Just watched Gankutsuoh AGAIN. JUST as beautiful as the first time I watched it.  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

sabre_sword

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:52 pm
I'm a big fan of Shojo Beat mangas although I do read Shonen Jump manga sometimes. I like TokyoPop and Clamp. Pretty much anything with a good plotline. I'm also a big fan of Yuu Watase and Nobuhiro Watsuki.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:07 pm
Anime that i like well that is simple enough i like bleah and neon genisis evangelion. but the anime i would do just about anything for is naruto japanese eng subs on dvd yay they are so cool i am waiting for the season two to begin in japan label naruto: hurricane chronicles. and it is going to be awesome if there is any naruto fans on this sit i want my avatar to look like a ninja if anyone can help with that i would love it. so im just a huge otaku and dont know how to express my self normally but i think my avatar is the perfect way to do it. ninja ninja ninja ninja  

taylor_masakato

MidnightPoetx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:12 am
Wolf's Rain and Chrono Crusade for me heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:40 pm
I admire how beautiful the characters are.........but the storyline has to be good if IOm gonna watch it  

raie manta

kage_saru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:44 pm
i love all types of manga/anime. it doesn't matter to me ill read and wtach all the manga and anime there is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:57 pm
I absolutely Love Eureka Seven, it's so awesome. I think the drawing is very cool and the storyline makes me cry. The very first episode made me cry so much, same with an episode I watched on T.V. I didn't catch which episode it was but it was weird but sad.

It's my favourite Anime overall.

mrstodayy

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas