The Chaotic Blood [O/A] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:38 pm
Yui ran towards the sopt he was once standing at."Wait!"She beckoned.She cut the tree he had stood in front of.She walked to Alice and shook her head."He's gone.Let's go home and I'll help you with those cuts."She pointed to the parts on her legs where the tendrils had been gripping her legs.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:40 pm
Alice shook her head. "You may go on it is my fault I could not save her." Alice said and covered her face.  

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:41 pm
Quinn puts Eureka on a bed and cuts his wrist letting the blood drip into her mouth. He stands up walking out of the room so she didn't know who helped her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:49 pm
Yui frowned."No I insist you come.Empress order."She smiled a bit.She led Alice inside the castle to the infermary.
Eureka awoke.She loked around. I'm in her Magesty's castle. She thought.She stumbled to her feet to leave the room,but collapsed soomn after. Damn that bone!He did this to me. She thought.She grabbed a pair of crutches off the wall and walked out on them.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:56 pm
Quinn reaches around grabbing the pack off his back and taking out some deer meat biting into it. He walks down the hall to his room laying down.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:05 pm
Alice followed the empress to the infirmary. Alice felt humiliated.  

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:14 pm
Yui proceeded to clean the wound,then wrapped it with gauze."There you go all better."She said with a smile.
After exiting the castle,Eureka worried about her training. Wonder if my powers still work. She thought.She tried a simple trick:Freezing a small body of water.Eureka concentrated lightly and sure enough,the small river froze solid.She stopped,then let it melt.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:19 pm
~Lucia lets her tears flow, the pain in her left hand becoming unbearable as she looks around and takes her surroundings in.

[Writer's block. D: ]

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:27 pm
[Ive had that experience plenty]

Zach appears before Lucia and smiles. "Well well. That was a little more easy than I was hoping for. Should've known better than to stick yourself into other people's business." Zach kneels down in front of her and smiles. He jerks on the chains a bit, rattling the princess' broken hand. "Believe me. You will not be comfortable during your stay here."

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:34 pm
~Lucia cries out, as the chains move her broken hand.
'Stop!' She begs, looking at the floor, anywhere but in his eyes, trying not to let the panic show in her eyes.

[It's also cause it's late where I live too. Tired]

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:39 pm
Chi looks at Zach. "So what do we feed this thing?" She asked. "Maybe she would like rat, or maybe human intestines with eye balls...demon spaghetti." Chi said even though she did not eat that stuff but other demons loved it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:41 pm
"Hmm. We dont feed it anything. It will last long enough for our goals to be completed. All we need is her soul." Zach laughs as he stops moving the chains. He looks at the girl for a second and then kicks her across the face. "You would definitely be better off not yelling at me." Zach laughs again and turns back to Chi. "Two days. All she will need is water."  

raozspaz

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:45 pm
~She jerks back and bites her lip to stop her from crying out again. Shaking, Lucia felt more tears fall down her face and kept her head down.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:46 pm
"Do you want me to take care of her?" Chi said and smiled over at Lucia. " want to mess with her too."  

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:02 pm
"Be my guest Chi. She is all yours to have fun with. Just dont kill her or consume her soul. We need it for the ritual." Zach laughs and goes over to sit at the nearby table and leans back, relaxing.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff